So what I did was:
Very useful. Thanks!So what I did was:
1. install the latest Universal unlock
2. install this version of the faceunlockrelease apk posted on page 9 by the OP here faceunlockrelease2.apk
3. Open LDSposed, click on UniversalAuth and click the 3 dot menu, choose "recommended"
4. Open Magisk, go into the denylist, and select "Face Unlock" Then, while still in Magisk, choose "restart"
5. Go into Face Unlock, and proceeded to download the files. I then moved forward with the setup.
You just go to app info for the face unlock app, then to the permissions where all permissions are listed and there should be a three dot menu at the top right corner. There you should be able to enable additional permissions. Hope that helped.
perfect now it works, thanks friend
You might be on an old version of the app, the new one should download the library files automatically. Try the APKs here: https://github.com/null-dev/UniversalAuth/releases/latest
That's the one i have currently but it isn't installing anything...You might be on an old version of the app, the new one should download the library files automatically. Try the APKs here: https://github.com/null-dev/UniversalAuth/releases/latest
Same. However, it works if I disable the "Auto dismiss lockscreen" option but now I have to swipe to dismiss the lockscreen.Is this working for anyone in Android 13 Beta 3? Mine just shows "Looking for face..." in the lockscreen and "Welcome" but doesn't unlock the phone. I checked the settings and it is enabled in accessibility and has the permission to unlock the device. I dirty flashed Beta 3 on top of Beta 2.1 where it was working fine.
Thank you. Working for me.Version 1.5:
Downloads have been updated on Github.
- Attempt to fix the issues that some users are having with the accessibility service (doubt it will actually fix the issue as I have no idea why it's happening)
- Add support for "Even faster face unlock" to Android 12L+ ROMs
- Allow user to choose whether or not they want to bypass the lockscreen
- Add option to hide status text on lockscreen
If you were having issues with the "Even faster face unlock" option, please try the new release and let me know if it's still not working.