Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-180910.png
    Screenshot_20220801-180910.png
    221.9 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: liver20
D

Deleted member 11872899

Works, i configured app but not works because cannot active in accesibility
Go to apps --> face unlock. Press on the 3 dots on the right upper corner and allow restricted settings.

I have attached an example.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220807-112346_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220807-112346_Chrome.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: liver20

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i got this working again on A14. For this workaround you'll need to be using the macrodroid simpleunlock macro

you will then need to change the macro from "input keyevent 82" to "input keyevent 82 && input swipe 200 800 200 100 && input text <your pin> && input keyevent 66"

finally, disable "auto disable lockscreen" in the faceunlock app
    Amazing. I can confirm this worked for me using LineageOS 21.0 (Android 14). Thank You!
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Would you mind if you may share more details about how to get the macro and how to edit the macro?

Appreciate your efforts on it
    wadams1 is referring to this SimpleUnlock macro. https://xdaforums.com/t/11-universalauth-face-unlock-for-all-roms.4419343/post-88444991
    Import that in Macrodroid and apply the edits to the blue box Actions>Configure
    Hi!
    I'm a Tasker fan, not a MacroDroid)
    So I attached a Tasker profile that works on A14 (tested on Pixel 6 Pro).
    Just change the word "pincode" in action to yours.

I also enabled android option "Auto-confirm unlock". What this script does: after face recognition, it swipes and enters your pin.

BTW if you unlock your phone this way (by entering pin via shell), you don't need to install lsposed module. faceunlock.apk is enough.

UniversalAuth: Face Unlock for all ROMs​

This module brings face unlock (and possibly other authentication methods) to any ROM.

face-unlock.gif

Requirements​

- Xposed/EdXposed/Lsposed
    - Android 11, 12 or 13 DP (may also work on Android 10, but not tested)

Installation​

1. Download the "universalauth-xposed-release.apk" file and install it. Enable the xposed module and reboot.
    2. Download the "faceunlock-release.apk" file and install it.
    3. A new app called "Face unlock" should now appear, open it.
    4. Allow the app to download the face unlock libraries when asked.
    5. Grant the app permission to unlock your phone when asked.
    6. Enable the accessibility service when asked.
    7. Press the "START SETUP" button to enroll your face. The app will ask you to grant it camera permissions, make sure to select "allow while using the app" if that option is available.
    8. Lock your phone and test that you are able to use face unlock!

Downloads​

Here: https://github.com/null-dev/UniversalAuth/releases/latest

Future plans​

The plan is to add more authentication methods, I'm working on Blackberry's picture password next.

Source code​

Alright, I'm finally back, I've made some changes to the Xposed module, if you are on Android 13 and it doesn't work, give this APK a shot as it should fix the issues. Please let me know if it works!
    Version 1.5:
    • Attempt to fix the issues that some users are having with the accessibility service (doubt it will actually fix the issue as I have no idea why it's happening)
    • Add support for "Even faster face unlock" to Android 12L+ ROMs
    • Allow user to choose whether or not they want to bypass the lockscreen
    • Add option to hide status text on lockscreen
    Downloads have been updated on Github.

If you were having issues with the "Even faster face unlock" option, please try the new release and let me know if it's still not working.
    Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been super busy lately. I'm currently trying to fix this on Android 13 but I don't have an Android 13 phone unfortunately and getting a rooted emulator up is very painful. Can someone who is experiencing problems send me a log?

Here's how to do it: Go to LSposed, go to the log section and hit the save button in the top right. Then attach the log in your post.
    Version 1.3:

I have found out that the library files are actually available inside the "Moto Face Unlock" app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motorola.faceunlock that Motorola is distributing publicly on Google Play.

Therefore, I have updated the app and it will now automatically download the "Moto Face Unlock" app and pull the libraries out of it.

No need to hunt around for libraries anymore.

There are no other changes in this version so no need to upgrade if you already have the libraries setup.