CarbonROM is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled ROMs, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best ROM we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.
Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at CarbonROM's GitHub...
What is R?
Our release of Android 11, titled CR-9.0.
It provides you with the features you need while keeping the focus on delivering an elegant, smooth, and well-polished experience. R delivers a set of unique features, like a system-wide font engine that also allows for applying fonts on user apps while supporting user fonts through custom APKs generated on fonts.carbonrom.org. We are confident you'll love it, and there are many more things to discover
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! As always, make sure to do backups.
We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:
1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has addressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.
2) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.
3) Join our Discord server or Telegram group! There, you can connect with other Carbon users and our developers, and you can get quick responses to your bug reports. The invite link is right below.
It's mandatory to be on the latest miui a11 official firmware of your region
- Clean flash recommended
- Use the latest official orange fox recovery from here
- Wipe all the following
* Dalvik / ART Cache
- Flash latest miui a11 firmware for your specific region
* Global | China | Europe Firmware
* India Firmware
- Flash Carbon + Open Gapps Pico + DFE
- Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache, Cache & Data
Carbon Rom Download
Join the CarbonROM Discord server
Meet us on Telegram
Raphael Device Tree
Raphael Vendor Tree
Raphael Kernel Tree
Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!
Special thanks to @kubersharma & @TH779 for trees @NATO66613 @naveenjohnsonv @DmitriiKudas for build help & assistance, last but not least I would like to thank all testers especially @shabahatfateh & @Dr.Watson for being available all time to test.
If you liked my work don't forget to give thanks, hit like, buy me a coffee UPI: [email protected]
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x
ROM Firmware Required: MIUI a11
Based On: AOSP