[11][UNOFFICIAL] DotOS 5, EAS Kernel [19-12-2021]

Search This thread

dzenius

Jun 21, 2018
Hello, nice job. Everything works well. Only one thing about volte - when i am connected to ims services (volte is showing in notification panel) can't made a call - call ending immidiately. If someone is calling me, network is switching to HSPA (H) and no volte...sony xz1 is in my providers list of volte supported phones. Any suggestions ? model G8341. Lithuanian Telia.

hihiman1

Aug 13, 2012
I don't have these problems. Flash stock rom, clean flash this rom, everything should work perfectly. I have no problems on PE and DotOS. On Dotos, ONLY AT THE FIRST BOOT AFTER FLASHING, for some minutes you can have the unlock pin bug, but it will solve after automatically.
I found the reason why mobile data is not working - the password maintained in the APN is wrong!! Now it's working ;)

• Haha
Reactions: nathankaunang

x751sa

Aug 21, 2018
Sorry for my bad English.

For a functioning voltage and voltwifi etc. you need a German version.

your version doesn't work for me.

jediknight23

May 1, 2014
I have an annoying issue with the GAPPS included versions of this roms.
Every few days, the Play Store gets a total recall forgetting all it's settings. It happens when you open the Play Store and it says for a second (third, ...) time that the options are now located under the profile picture at the right side instead of the left side.
The problem is: I want to prevent some Apps from updating. However, after a few days these apps get overwritten with the updated versions since Play Store forgets the setting to skip the updates. This issue occurs in all of the GAPPS included roms.
A solution could be to use the Vanilla rom and install GAPPS seperately, e.g. NikGAPPS.
But maybe there is a way to solve this without reflashing? Or this issue could be fixed in a future release?

Last edited:

SzH_P

Jun 2, 2020
Thank you for the effort, everything works nice. But I can't find the Smart charging feature anywhere. Is the device not supported?

Tux111

Thank you for the effort, everything works nice. But I can't find the Smart charging feature anywhere. Is the device not supported?
Smart Charging is a Sony default feature, so no it's not inside the rom. There is a magisk module that does the same, can't remember the name. Btw, its useless on XZ1/XZP, cause by default the max battery capacity is blocked, so every time you charge to 100, its not full 100% for real. Don't worry.

SzH_P

Jun 2, 2020
Smart Charging is a Sony default feature, so no it's not inside the rom. There is a magisk module that does the same, can't remember the name. Btw, its useless on XZ1/XZP, cause by default the max battery capacity is blocked, so every time you charge to 100, its not full 100% for real. Don't worry.
Thanks for replying. The device's battery is quite old so I want to try limit the charging current. Tried the Battery charge limit [root] on play store but it's quite buggy that it stop the charge even when disabled. I assume you're talking about the ACC module?

Geekmv1

Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for replying. The device's battery is quite old so I want to try limit the charging current. Tried the Battery charge limit [root] on play store but it's quite buggy that it stop the charge even when disabled. I assume you're talking about the ACC module?
Maybe try Guru Battery

emilynyan

Aug 15, 2020
Screenshot_20220127-231928_Chrome.png
how a i get transparency background on notification panel and quick panel

Tux111

yes.
View attachment 5520469how a i get transparency background on notification panel and quick panel
check older answers on this thread, i told how to do that, can't remember right now.

hihiman1

Aug 13, 2012
Hi,
Can anybody tell jow to enable the advanced restart menu?
Settings - system - gestures - power menu -> the entry is missing 🙁

Thank you in advance
HiHiMan

Top Liked Posts