• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[11][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus, EAS Kernel [09-10-2021]

Search This thread

GustavPfanne

Sep 14, 2021
I've just registred to give my feedback. :)

I've downloaded this amazing rom in May and then rooted with Magisk. After a while, I've uninstalled Magisk (since I don't really need the root). Updated every two months (hence the July release and now this one).

As x2sJwETTXL, I had the same issue of Google Pay contactless payment. Unfortunately, it is still not working after the update. :(

Regarding Netlix: it works, but the updates from Google Play store are not compatible anymore.

Thank for your work!

Ciao

Reactions: Tux111

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it

I've downloaded this amazing rom in May and then rooted with Magisk. After a while, I've uninstalled Magisk (since I don't really need the root). Updated every two months (hence the July release and now this one).

As x2sJwETTXL, I had the same issue of Google Pay contactless payment. Unfortunately, it is still not working after the update. :(

Regarding Netlix: it works, but the updates from Google Play store are not compatible anymore.

Thank for your work!

Ciao
No idea, let's hope for the next release

Cervcz

Nov 15, 2011
Prague
Sony Xperia XZ1
After the September update, the phone will pass the SafetyNet check and Google Pay is working again. After flashing update and Magisk, I cleared the cache and data for Google Pay and Google Play services.

I have still a problem with Android Auto not connecting (endless reconnecting), but I don't know if it worked in any build.

Thanks for your work @Tux111

TechnoHT

Aug 27, 2019
Sony Xperia X
Sony Xperia XZ1
Technically Wireless Display not working
libclang_rt.xray.so not found

Screenshot_20210925-193129_Settings.png

Thank for your work!

Ciao
After a "clean flash" I have no complaints about this September update. Almost everything that I need it works, still cannot choose manually the mobile network but I observed that the phone will automatically switch to the fastest one available in the area.
Not rooted as I don't really needed.
Just Foldersync (the payed version, I'm using since years) won't "instant sync" anymore, in the FAQ they says it may not work on all Android 11 phones or with some custom ROMs... I rarely saw an app having 2-3 updates on Google Play in a week like this one in the last month so I think it's the app 😁 Hope they will fix it for our lovely ROM too...
Thanks for the great work!!

UPDATE: Just after posting, I saw a new update available for FolderSync on Google Play 😋 It was the app and not our ROM, now instant sync works again 👌

Last edited:

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
After a "clean flash" I have no complaints about this September update. Almost everything that I need it works, still cannot choose manually the mobile network but I observed that the phone will automatically switch to the fastest one available in the area.
Not rooted as I don't really needed.
Just Foldersync (the payed version, I'm using since years) won't "instant sync" anymore, in the FAQ they says it may not work on all Android 11 phones or with some custom ROMs... I rarely saw an app having 2-3 updates on Google Play in a week like this one in the last month so I think it's the app 😁 Hope they will fix it for our lovely ROM too...
Thanks for the great work!!

UPDATE: Just after posting, I saw a new update available for FolderSync on Google Play 😋 It was the app and not our ROM, now instant sync works again 👌
So with clean flash now google Pay works?

Top Liked Posts