• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[11][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus, EAS Kernel [09-10-2021]

Search This thread

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
download.png

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11

What's working?

WiFi
RIL
Mobile Data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint Reader
NFC
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing...
You tell me :p

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

NOTE
: I'm not a developer. You're free to report bugs (with attached logcats), but don't ask me to fix problems/add features, because i'm not able to.

INSTRUCTIONS
Clean flash
(coming from other ROMS or stock one)

Wipe cache/Dalvik/Data (will delete everything inside, do a backup of your files if you need them!)
Format Data-->Reboot in TWRP
Flash ROM
Enjoy!

Dirty Flash

Wipe Cache/Dalvik
Flash ROM
Enjoy!​

Downloads:

TWRP
maple (G8141):

https://dl.twrp.me/maple/
maple_dsds (G142):
https://dl.twrp.me/maple_dsds/

Rom Information
ROM OS Version:
Android 11 R43
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
Security patch level: 5 October 2021

Version Information
Stable
Stable Release Date: 2021-10-09

Contributors
derf elot, linckandrea, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh, javiwz

Special Thanks to @javiwz for guiding me to build the rom.

Last edited:

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
Download

09/10/2021
changelogs:

• October security patch
  • Updated translations
  • Others fixes
  • Upstream all relevant repos with LineageOS
  • Updated ROM Sources (tons of fixes)
  • Now the phone will explode with kaboom and boboom.
  • Probably others things i'm not aware of.
SINGLE SIM (G1341): https://mega.nz/file/d0YhQQKK#qqj863_JirZsHUpm1eQOxzzhXLBMXuUv_tMhSE6lCiI
DUAL SIM (G8142): https://mega.nz/file/coAUSL5b#5LBnXDOW1ausWP81dCBSFS7xIOYLPk9TdGSmjK07p3Q

20/09/2021
changelogs:

• Android 11 update, release R43
  • Security Patch - 5 September 2021
  • Updated Kernel, with many fixes and additions
  • Updated translations
  • Fixed SafetyNet
  • Others-Misc. fixes
  • added some love
SINGLE SIM (G1341): https://mega.nz/file/ooICnDAI#bsKfciQCRg6x2ggR_2DhcmDZ9w3yMQsma1RbqdJKHNQ
DUAL SIM (G8142): https://mega.nz/file/UhZxAAJS#WvzCbjvsxv4CW68sK_K_jChtKBLmxYYUn6OHbiJqT-I

Last edited:

ted5300

Jan 5, 2012
Thanks for your hard work. Installation works perfect , but when try ro reboot it freezes on Google Logo and not possible to do nothing. Could you please suggest how to resolve this issue?

Reactions: Rxfireblade

boomanfc

Sep 21, 2021
I installed this rom from dotOS follow the steps as below:
- Flash TWRP 3.5.2 from link this post.
- Boot to TWRP -> Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Internal storage (i put ROM in SD card) -> Format Data -> Flash this ROM -> wipe cache -> Reboot -> Done.
Everything works fine, including the fingerprint sensor.

Then i go back dotOS follow the steps as above but fingerprint sensor don't work (disappear in menu setting). I try install stock laster ROM with newflasher but fingerprint sensor don't work.

Any fix? Thank u.
-------
Edit: wait about 12h for fingerprint sensor work again for me. I no understand: ROM can auto fix that. :)

Last edited:

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
Thanks for your hard work. Installation works perfect , but when try ro reboot it freezes on Google Logo and not possible to do nothing. Could you please suggest how to resolve this issue?
No idea. I remember time ago PE had a problem at the first boot, that automatically resolved waiting some minutes, but nothing else. Let's see whit next release, but i don't think its rom related, considering this problem isnt there on XZ1 (that is basically the same device). Maybe depend from the switch from dotos to pe.
- Boot to TWRP -> Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik, Internal storage (i put ROM in SD card) -> Format Data -> Flash this ROM -> wipe cache -> Reboot -> Done.

Then i go back dotOS follow the steps as above but fingerprint sensor don't work (disappear in menu setting). I try install stock laster ROM with newflasher but fingerprint sensor don't work.

Any fix? Thank u.
-------
Edit: wait about 12h for fingerprint sensor work again for me. I no understand: ROM can auto fix that. :)
XZ1 and XZP are magical devices. If something doesnt work, 12h fixes it. 100% satisfaction or money back.
The WIFI doesn't work ,no IP and MAC adress
Impossible. Try with a clean flash.

Rekon.fs

Apr 28, 2017
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
No idea. I remember time ago PE had a problem at the first boot, that automatically resolved waiting some minutes, but nothing else. Let's see whit next release, but i don't think its rom related, considering this problem isnt there on XZ1 (that is basically the same device). Maybe depend from the switch from dotos to pe.

XZ1 and XZP are magical devices. If something doesnt work, 12h fixes it. 100% satisfaction or money back.

Impossible. Try with a clean flash.
For the reboot problem if I install pixel experience 10 and then this one, do you think that I can resolve the problem?

Zack divoi

Sep 20, 2021

Rekon.fs

Apr 28, 2017
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Hello, @Rekon.fs I installed this GT-I9195: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9gmf...8.1-20210912-UNOFFICIAL-serranoltexx.zip/file
It works fine But I have a problem with the Instagram app, I can't post a video And when I installed Android 10, I don't have a problem with the Instagram app Do you have a solution to this problem or a bug in Android 11 ??
I don't have that device and this is not the right place where to ask, all I can say is that Instagram is a ****ty app on Android.

Next79

Sep 9, 2016

Any fix? Thank u.
-------
You must not wait. If you have root or twrp,go to data then system and delete locksettings.db. Reboot and fingerprint and pin works. Very old trick 😁

• Haha
Reactions: boomanfc

boomanfc

Sep 21, 2021
You must not wait. If you have root or twrp,go to data then system and delete locksettings.db. Reboot and fingerprint and pin works. Very old trick 😁
You sure? About this bug, I seach google and go xda: flash to stock firmware CE... I tried & haven't lucky. Then i flash go back AOSP, wait & fingerprint work again. XZP is magical device.

vulcanodong

Jul 12, 2010
Thanks for the works,
first time to flash a rom to my xzp. it works fine on my device.
several things need to be checked.
1. 4K support
2. HDR support on Youtube (screen seems to be triggered brighter, but resolution remains at 720p after several secs loading)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Update UP Boyz.
    Solved the problem of stuck on "G" boot animation when reboot, I format data 2 times (format data then power off, boot to recovery and format data again then flash rom) and on first startup I didn't set a pin/pattern when boot the device.
    So the problem Is PIN?
    I'm not sure but in my case without the pin/pattern on boot I don't have any problem know.

Any fix? Thank u.
    -------

Tux111 the version, has problems with the 4G/LTE.​

I have no reception and have to switch to 2G.
    After 2 minutes I can then switch to 4G/LTE.
    Then reception is there again.
    For me it works well. Try to wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data and System and flash it again.
    Download

09/10/2021
    changelogs:

• October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    • Upstream all relevant repos with LineageOS
    • Updated ROM Sources (tons of fixes)
    • Now the phone will explode with kaboom and boboom.
    • Probably others things i'm not aware of.
    SINGLE SIM (G1341): https://mega.nz/file/d0YhQQKK#qqj863_JirZsHUpm1eQOxzzhXLBMXuUv_tMhSE6lCiI
    DUAL SIM (G8142): https://mega.nz/file/coAUSL5b#5LBnXDOW1ausWP81dCBSFS7xIOYLPk9TdGSmjK07p3Q

20/09/2021
    changelogs:

• Android 11 update, release R43
    • Security Patch - 5 September 2021
    • Updated Kernel, with many fixes and additions
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed SafetyNet
    • Others-Misc. fixes
    • added some love
    SINGLE SIM (G1341): https://mega.nz/file/ooICnDAI#bsKfciQCRg6x2ggR_2DhcmDZ9w3yMQsma1RbqdJKHNQ
    DUAL SIM (G8142): https://mega.nz/file/UhZxAAJS#WvzCbjvsxv4CW68sK_K_jChtKBLmxYYUn6OHbiJqT-I
    download.png

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11

What's working?

WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile Data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint Reader
    NFC
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing...
    You tell me :p

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

NOTE
    : I'm not a developer. You're free to report bugs (with attached logcats), but don't ask me to fix problems/add features, because i'm not able to.

INSTRUCTIONS
    Clean flash
    (coming from other ROMS or stock one)

Wipe cache/Dalvik/Data (will delete everything inside, do a backup of your files if you need them!)
    Format Data-->Reboot in TWRP
    Flash ROM
    Enjoy!

Dirty Flash

Wipe Cache/Dalvik
    Flash ROM
    Enjoy!​

Downloads:

TWRP
    maple (G8141):

https://dl.twrp.me/maple/
    maple_dsds (G142):
    https://dl.twrp.me/maple_dsds/

Rom Information
    ROM OS Version:
    Android 11 R43
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
    Security patch level: 5 October 2021

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2021-10-09

Contributors
    derf elot, linckandrea, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh, javiwz

Special Thanks to @javiwz for guiding me to build the rom.

Any fix? Thank u.
    -------
    New Update UP Boyz.
    I have installed it freshly:
    I installed this rom from the steps as below:

Now I have installed another ROM.
    I installed the one from No1Alien .
    The 4G works without any problems.
    Maybe Tux111 can contact No1Alien.
    100% is your problem. Try a clean flash with stock rom, then flash this one. There must be something missing, rom works good.
    There are no instructions for flashing here.
    Tux111 has not given instructions on the 1st page.
    I have executed the instructions from his other ROM.
    Xperia Parts is not present on the ROM.
    With the other ROM from Tuxx111, was the same problem and he had no solution because he is not a developer.
    Clean flash and install. So hard to get?
    ROM works perfectly, i use it daily. Don't blame me for this, thanks. I'm not a developer, but youre not able to do a clean flash. Xperia parts its available in ROM, i don't get why you say it's not there. Instructions added on first post.
    hello ! Can I upgrade with this firmware my xperia with android 10 Crdroid and 4k and nfc are working ?) May be somebody will record a small video with firmware?) thank you very much!)
    Clean flash, not dirty.
    Can add full-time 4K display
    Full what? You mean 4K resolution? no. 4k Have no reason to exist on XZPremium, you can't notice difference between fullhd and 4k with naked eyes, so its disabled on every rom.