• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[11][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus, EAS Kernel [12-9-2021]

Search This thread

GustavPfanne

Sep 14, 2021
I've just registred to give my feedback. :)

I've downloaded this amazing rom in May and then rooted with Magisk. After a while, I've uninstalled Magisk (since I don't really need the root). Updated every two months (hence the July release and now this one).

As x2sJwETTXL, I had the same issue of Google Pay contactless payment. Unfortunately, it is still not working after the update. :(

Regarding Netlix: it works, but the updates from Google Play store are not compatible anymore.

Thank for your work!

Ciao

Reactions: Tux111

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
I've just registred to give my feedback. :)

I've downloaded this amazing rom in May and then rooted with Magisk. After a while, I've uninstalled Magisk (since I don't really need the root). Updated every two months (hence the July release and now this one).

As x2sJwETTXL, I had the same issue of Google Pay contactless payment. Unfortunately, it is still not working after the update. :(

Regarding Netlix: it works, but the updates from Google Play store are not compatible anymore.

Thank for your work!

Ciao
No idea, let's hope for the next release

Cervcz

Nov 15, 2011
Prague
Sony Xperia XZ1
After the September update, the phone will pass the SafetyNet check and Google Pay is working again. After flashing update and Magisk, I cleared the cache and data for Google Pay and Google Play services.

I have still a problem with Android Auto not connecting (endless reconnecting), but I don't know if it worked in any build.

Thanks for your work @Tux111

Reactions: Tux111

Top Liked Posts

thank you for your work..im always still waiting your update from this cusrom pixel experience
    New update (with TONS of news) is up, boyz. Enjoy
    It needs an update, it lost device certification at Google play app like dot os and others. It cannot pass safety check. Until it gets fixed I'll use dot os, no reason to use pixel experience+.
    Overall Pixel Experience Plus is a superior rom. Install magisk for root and plug-ins, like l'speed tweak for the maximum performance and its OK. It plays quite smoothly. ;)
    Hi verybody! I've installed this great ROM this morning and all works fine, my only problem is the lack of the native camera app with ultra slow motion at 960fps...Is there a way to use with this ROM?
    No. Forget it on Android 11, stock camera is not compatible.
    It needs an update, it lost device certification at Google play app like dot os and others. It cannot pass safety check. Until it gets fixed I'll use dot os, no reason to use pixel experience+.
    ? it lost nothing. I'm using it (at least, the september release that im going to post in some minutes) and says certified device.
    Hi, is it possible to implement A.O.D on this ROM?
    By the way, between DOT Os and Pixel Experience, wich one is best for games?
    Not possible, and not ...logical.
    Got used with monthly updates for this ROM 😁... Is there a September one cooking for us?
    Going to post it in some minutes ;)
    Hello.

I have installed this ROM in my Sony XZ1 (G8341) and Android Auto stoped working via usb-c. Just can`t initialize. Is it able to solve?
    No idea. Try with new september release
    Days ago I wanted to pay in a store with the phone but I was surprised to see that the intended card wasn't ready for contactless payments although I've used days before. Forgot about until now... tried to initialize the card again and:
    View attachment 5406971
    I didn't even tried to install Magisk on this ROM!
    Ah.. Maybe a month ago I've (so ways before last successful contactless payment) I've tried to login as root from adb, also I remember to try the TWRP's File Manager... It’s still certified in Playstore and Microsoft Intune says it's ok (Intune would always detect Magisk even if hidden).
    It was my actions and Google got notice days after?
    Or Google made a change since last week?
    Did someone else have the same problem?
    Thank you!
    Curious. Search if some magisk module can fool this security system, probably yes, or to start just try with the september release.

EDIT: Try with this:
    Magisk Canary + MagiskHideProps 6.02 + Riru 26.1.2 + Universal Safety Net Fix =
    Safety Net Passed. Google Pay should work this way.

EDIT2: seems like was a fix in the new september release. Now safety net works!
    Is anyone experiencing deep sleep problem here?
    Can I update without formatting?
    No formatting needed. Just wipe cache and dalvik cache. Read instructions. No deep sleep problem for me.
    download.png

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 11

What's working?

WiFi
    RIL
    Mobile Data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint Reader
    NFC
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing...
    You tell me :p

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

NOTE
    : I'm not a developer. You're free to report bugs (with attached logcats), but don't ask me to fix problems/add features, because i'm not able to.​

Downloads:

TWRP
    poplar (G8341):

https://dl.twrp.me/poplar/
    poplar_dsds (G8342):
    https://dl.twrp.me/poplar_dsds/

Rom Information
    ROM OS Version:
    Android 11 R43
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
    Security patch level: 5 September 2021

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2021-09-12

Contributors
    derf elot, linckandrea, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh, javiwz

Special Thanks to @javiwz for guiding me to build the rom.
    New Release is up
    New update (with TONS of news) is up, boyz. Enjoy
    Confirmed! Actually I like PEP Camera photos more that previous Stock

Stock PEP is good enough

Thanks for new ROM in my mother's Sony Xperia ZX1
    These little thanks are better than any donation.
    New PE UP, Boyz