• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[11][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus, EAS Kernel [14-07-2021]

Search This thread

perosmc

Nov 24, 2016
Best ROM ever. It is also certified with magisk installed. I can download latest Netflix legally from play store. Smooth and quickly! Thanks! Zero issues at the moment. Keep it up :)

Reactions: Tux111

DirtyLK

Jan 10, 2019
Im gonna to buy a XZ! SOV36 AU version coz i cant find any global version locally. I wanna know can i flash this to AU version or if can't is there any way around.
Thanks!

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
Im gonna to buy a XZ! SOV36 AU version coz i cant find any global version locally. I wanna know can i flash this to AU version or if can't is there any way around.
Thanks!
This is XZ1, not XZ. I don't want to sound rude, but talking about another device in a XZ1 thread can make confusion (moreover, i have no idea how to answer about considering i know nothing about that device).

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
Did you start to create ROM for dsds?
The May Release already available in Download section (second post). For the June one, im waiting the nvme to arrive and the PE team to update more things inside (no sense to release something...that have the same exact thing of the previous release). Probably 10-20 June build will be ready for single and dual. Thanks for patience.

Reactions: perosmc

Tux111

Feb 25, 2012
Biancavilla(CT)
tuxnews.it
Reactions: perosmc

Top Liked Posts