[11][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus, EAS Kernel [18-12-2021]

Search This thread

Lexх

Nov 5, 2021
Is there any hope to see support for Xperia Style Cover Touch? LineageOS has it. With PE it only detects when the cover get opened - the screen lits up. But when I close the cover the phone locks up but the screen stays lit, which is inconvenient. There would also be monchrome notification support when the Cover is closed. Take a look at this GitHub fork for LoS 18.1 to see what I mean https://github.com/LineageOS/android_packages_apps_FlipFlap. The app's name is FlipFlap by the way. Can you add this app to the PE ROM? Or is there any way I could install it manually?

Last edited:

Tux111

Is there any hope to see support for Xperia Style Cover Touch? LineageOS has it. With PE it only detects when the cover get opened - the screen lits up. But when I close the cover the phone locks up but the screen stays lit, which is inconvenient. There would also be monchrome notification support when the Cover is closed. Take a look at this GitHub fork for LoS 18.1 to see what I mean https://github.com/LineageOS/android_packages_apps_FlipFlap. The app's name is FlipFlap by the way. Can you add this app to the PE ROM? Or is there any way I could install it manually?
Sorry, i have no idea how to do that.

no problem just NFC doesnt work..i still use until now
uh, I would say that's the problem because difference in NFC blobs.
on Global variant deep sleep do work, I can see the CPU usage is quite normal ( it goes to deep sleep state after 5 or 6 mins )
on Japan variant it stay on 518mHz all the time, that's why you may notice battery drain.

nathankaunang

Dec 29, 2015
Jember
www.youtube.com
same with stockrom baterrai drain..i think not NFC bloobs,just batterai health low..but this room work perfectly on other global room,on SOV36..need to replace because ex japanese usage.

Tux111

10% + or less? good or bad?
Android 12 now on the beta stage, will you port the beta os 12 rom?
Don't depend on me. If the devs makes a new tree with updated and compatible kernel with Android 12, sure, i'll release and update it, otherwise, no. AFAIK, some main devs are working on it, so we just need to wait and hope they manage to makes everything compatible.
Remember this device born with Android 8, then got 9/10/11. If it gets 12, its one of the most updated phone of the history lol (with Z3 and maybe oneplus one?)

Igor860607

Jul 25, 2021
Good afternoon, I installed pixel experience on my sony xz1 phone and I can not start Google pay, please tell me how to do it

Top Liked Posts