[12/06/2016] INDEX of KERNELS [Original Android & Android Development Forums]

Search This thread

GreekDragon

Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2014
Volos, Greece
aicp-rom.com
Huge thanks to GaboWinter, the originator of this index thread. I will continue to update the index and build on his work :)

Hello community! Welcome to the Kernels index from the Original Android and Android Development Forums.

Please remember read all the information (the OP & first posts, and last 5-10 pages) of the threads of the ROM that you choose, that's the best way to avoid any issue.

« Index Structure

The index is divided in categories:

- KitKat support

- Lollipop Support
- JellyBean: Stock & AOSP support
- JellyBean: AOSP support only
- JellyBean: Stock support only

- MIUI

- ICS [Outdated]

- Gingerbread [Outdated]

« Useful Links

INDEX of ROMs [Android Development Forum]

INDEX of ROMs [Original Android Development Forum]

Closed threads [Just remains here as reference]

[INDEX of GUIDES/TUTORIALS] SGS2 GT-I9100

[CWM UTIL] Kernel Wipe Script

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
⊗Marshmallow ⊗

None

⊗ Lollipop ⊗

⊗ KitKat ⊗

⊗ Jelly Bean (stock and AOSP base) ⊗

⊗ Jelly Bean ⊗
Only AOSP ROMs

⊗ Jelly Bean ⊗
Only Samsung Base

Last edited:

GreekDragon

Recognized Developer
Jan 5, 2014
Volos, Greece
aicp-rom.com
[02/08/15] INDEX of KERNELS [Original Android & Android Development Forums]

⊗ MIUI ⊗

« Without visible date of update

⊗ ICS ⊗

[KERNEL][ICS/CM9][ExTweaks&Plus] Shun Andromeda 2.2.8 (09/02) | Developed by bgn9000

[KERNEL][UNOFFICIAL][LINARO 4.9]FP Bug fix and TRIM on older kernels by gsstudios

[Kernel][Only Brave users][dualboot][oc/uv][14/Nov]Speedwizz kernel [touch_rec][bln] | Developed by umberto1978

[30.10.2012][CF-Root 5.6] K**,LA*,LP-126BHJQ73SC89DEFWGKIQOTUXY,LQ-5B - su+bb+CWM4/5 | Developed by Chainfire

[KERNEL][Multi-ROM|JellyBean] Team Skyfire - Code: Dream-IRC [CWM/TWRP] 10/01/2012 | Developed by Team SkyFire

[KERNELS] Updated! [12/09/12] INSECURE ICS Kernels FOR ROOTING! - I9100 /G /P | Developed by lyriquidperfection

[KERNEL][AOSP/AOKP/CM9][5-September][4.1][Thoravukk] APP•TUN•NTFS•CIFS•OC/UV•BLN•OTG | Developed by pinpong

[26 Aug 12][ICS]CF-Root in Stock Recovery (No PC Odin) + CF-Unroot + Backup/Restore | Developed by Phil3759

[KERNEL][2.08][APP/PRO/OTA][AOSP&SAMMY] N.E.A.K. ICS - On Vacation (v2.1.2x) | Developed by simone201

[Kernel] Phenomenal 6.1 ICS / Hirox 5.1 JB | Developed by fenomeno83

[KERNEL] GALAXIAN [4.0.4] [CWM 6.0.1.4] [Auto Root] [ColorMOD] [Mshci fix] | Developed by Lukiqq

[KERNEL] SpeedMod SGS2 ICS [K3-32 CIFS ROOT / NO-ROOT CWM5] | Developed by hardcore

[AOSP/AOKP-KERNEL] Fluxi XX Kernel ICS [wakelock and drain-free slide2wake for SGS2] | Developed by myfluxi

[KERNEL][ICS] ClockworkMod Recovery 5.5.0.4 | Developed by codeworkx

[KERNEL] GT-I9100 ROOTED STOCK Kernels by STOCK+ Team (ALL NEW VERSIONS + TOUCH CWM!) | Developed by Grooby

[ROM+Guide]Official i9100 Firmwares LPE/Q/7/2/F/S/4/7/G/9/W/D/F Download | Developed by Intratech

⊗ Gingerbread ⊗

« Without visible date of update

⊗ CLOSED THREADS ⊗

Last edited:

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Reactions: krezee

arunreturns

Mar 10, 2012
Chennai
Awesome !!!

Its really nice you took my suggestion... Nice to see this thread.. Hope all the members in xda are nice as you.. Keep up the excellent work.. :D

Reactions: GaboWinter

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Its really nice you took my suggestion... Nice to see this thread.. Hope all the members in xda are nice as you.. Keep up the excellent work.. :D

Well, was a really good suggestion, thanks for that!

And i'm still have pending some other requests from other members, but this one it's really necessary IMHO.

Thanks a lot for your words mate, i like to help the most possible to all the community :)

Sent from R'lyeh through my SGSII overloaded with Resurrection Remix!

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Melbourne
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Excellent! :)

Thank you very much for this. I'm still on GB ROMs "Turkbey in particular", and after several trials am not planning to switch to ICS anytime soon, since there are several apps that are not running properly on ICS "Such as AutoCallRecorder and CacheCleaner NG" .. Been switching between (Phenomenal / Void Echo / The good old Phoenix) for a long time. Now I have much more varieties to try.

Thanks again! :)

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Thank you very much for this. I'm still on GB ROMs "Turkbey in particular", and after several trials am not planning to switch to ICS anytime soon, since there are several apps that are not running properly on ICS "Such as AutoCallRecorder and CacheCleaner NG" .. Been switching between (Phenomenal / Void Echo / The good old Phoenix) for a long time. Now I have much more varieties to try.

Thanks again! :)

I'm glad that helps you mate, i know that are a lot of people on GB so, they need all the possible information.

Thanks for your words :)

Sent from R'lyeh through my SGSII overloaded with Resurrection Remix!

Reactions: Fishawy

feicher

Jun 25, 2008
Good idea, thank you for that. MIUI IMHO is confusing. As for new MIUI v4 only Samy based kernels work (e.g. NEAK, Siyha), however they do. Previous GB MIUI was AOKP based and working with any AOKP kernel (e.g. Fluxxi GB Kernel). So my suggestion would be to mention that

1. Samsung (and MIUI v4)

2. ICS (AOKP/AOSP)

3. GB (and MIUI)

Maybe this is also not entirely true. However, I am a hardcore Miui user and had a hard time finding out that Fluxxi GB was the best Kernel on GB but his new Kernel (ICS AOKP) doesn't work on MIUI v4

Top Liked Posts