Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.
What is this?
An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included and gesture support (pocket, hand wave, pickup).
Based on Android 12.0
1. If you want to root then copy the stock boot from the latest stock rom into internal and use magisk to patch it, then flash the patched boot in bootloader (fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img)
2. I will try to provide monthly patch updates and fixes as needed, don't ask for ETAs... I usually aim for the 5th of each month or whenever Google releases their patches
3. If you are coming from a previous version, I highly recommend clean flashing, otherwise you will probably have issues
You tell me
You tell me? I worked hard to get everything working, I don't see any other issues, please report real issues, not feature requests from MIUI or other roms.
Getting fastbootd drivers working on windows:
1. Download these drivers and unzip
2. follow the instructions here to install the unsigned drivers
3. select the windows inf
Please follow these steps closely!
For new installs:
1. Unlock bootloader
2. Download vbmeta from here and flash it in fastboot like this:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta_note9s.img (IF YOU DONT DO THIS STEP, VOLTE AND OK GOOGLE WONT WORK!)
3. In bootloader enter: 'fastboot reboot fastboot'
4. After we reboot you will see 'fastbootd', enter 'fastboot flash system system.img' (extract the system.img and put it in the folder you're in
5. enter 'fastboot reboot recovery'
6. select format userdata
7. then select reboot to system
To upgrade from previous versions:
1. Reboot to fastbootd (adb reboot fastboot from inside android or fastboot reboot fastboot from bootloader)
2. After we reboot you will see 'fastbootd', enter 'fastboot flash system system.img' (extract the system.img and put it in the folder you're in
There is now a toggle to add SuperSU on boot in Phh Settings > Misc:
Just enable it and reboot. (Keep in mind it breaks safteynet, if you need to use a banking app, disable it from settings and reboot)
@phhusson for his work on GSI (donate to this man, he works on dozens of devices), he worked closely with me to get everything working!
I am not going to add any custom features from other roms so please don't comment about that!
[GSI][ROM][ CURTANA | JOYEUSE | EXCALIBUR][11.0][AOSP+GAPPS][05/11/20], ROM for the Redmi Note 9 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/aosp-tissot
ROM OS Version: Android 12
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Treble
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-17
Last Updated 2020-11-05