[12.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

Search This thread

filter55

Apr 12, 2010
dumpling with official 18.1:
Do I just need to adb sideload the lineage19....zip and new arm64 googleApps?
What about the new recovery?

mrgling

Apr 6, 2018
dumpling with official 18.1:
Do I just need to adb sideload the lineage19....zip and new arm64 googleApps?
What about the new recovery?
No worries, recovery is also updated with this package.
I was also on dumpling / official 18.1. Still had to enable USB Debugging to use adb.
For Google apps I used MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip

Thank you devs for this great update.

Reactions: Reynald0

js-xda

Aug 20, 2018
I have two observations which are odd but not really an issue:
  1. The battery usage trend has gaps (the previous day) or missing that one if running less than two days. Below is an example with the gap (left) and without (right) which you get after reboot. I resolved the gap or missing part now reproducible twice by reboot.
  2. Is it normal that the USB debug mode is active in this build? Receiving the notification when connecting to a PC. I haven't changed it for sure since clean flash the official build incl. recovery as I don't have developer options unlocked. And I can't recall having had developer options unlocked and active (required for activating USB debug mode) on the unofficial LOS 19.1 before. And it wouldn't be persistent across clean flash, right?
ADDITION 26.5.: Just wanted to add two more pictures of issue 1 ... but it is gone. Maybe linked to the fact that I deactivated the developer options incl. USB debug mode while it was hidden before I did so. New to me but nice feature - developer options are re-hidden upon deactivating them. Just the right thing for a phone that is supposed to go to a "regular user". :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220525-193014_Einstellungen.png
    Screenshot_20220525-193014_Einstellungen.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20220525-193116_Einstellungen.png
    Screenshot_20220525-193116_Einstellungen.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: Reynald0

rahul_pandey68

Apr 20, 2020
OnePlus 5T
Was anyone able to add a work profile successfully on the latest los 19 build? I am trying to add a work profile and seeing the error attached. However, there is no issue whatsoever with the internet connection. Any help is highly appreciated.
Managed to make it work. Looks like there was some issue with mind gapps. Did a fresh install again with nikgapps stock SL package and its working flawlessly now.

Reactions: js-xda

filter55

Apr 12, 2010
No worries, recovery is also updated with this package.
I was also on dumpling / official 18.1. Still had to enable USB Debugging to use adb.
For Google apps I used MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220416_174313.zip

Thank you devs for this great update.
All went well. (Had to just ignore error warnings) Thank you very much.

Reactions: mrgling

js-xda

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone got NFC working on official?

Just checked as not using on regular base: No, not working on first official build for cheeseburger here.

Have to correct my initial statement: It works! But the "reading zone" of the OnePlus 5 is extremely narrow compared to my currently used OnePlus 7T. For the OnePlus 5, you have to use the very top back part and be a bit patient.

Thank you to the other two positive observations making me doubt my initial test!

LV198

Jul 16, 2017
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 5
Have to correct my initial statement: It works! But the "reading zone" of the OnePlus 5 is extremely narrow compared to my currently used OnePlus 7T. For the OnePlus 5, you have to use the very top back part and be a bit patient.

Thank you to the other two positive observations making me doubt my initial test!
The antenna for NFC is usually in the camera part of the smartphone (because of the aluminum back cover)

Reactions: js-xda

js-xda

Aug 20, 2018
And no, I
I have two observations which are odd but not really an issue:
  1. The battery usage trend has gaps (the previous day) or missing that one if running less than two days. Below is an example with the gap (left) and without (right) which you get after reboot. I resolved the gap or missing part now reproducible twice by reboot.
  2. Is it normal that the USB debug mode is active in this build? Receiving the notification when connecting to a PC. I haven't changed it for sure since clean flash the official build incl. recovery as I don't have developer options unlocked. And I can't recall having had developer options unlocked and active (required for activating USB debug mode) on the unofficial LOS 19.1 before. And it wouldn't be persistent across clean flash, right?
ADDITION 26.5.: Just wanted to add two more pictures of issue 1 ... but it is gone. Maybe linked to the fact that I deactivated the developer options incl. USB debug mode while it was hidden before I did so. New to me but nice feature - developer options are re-hidden upon deactivating them. Just the right thing for a phone that is supposed to go to a "regular user". :)
And no, issue 1 is NOT gone.

Just checked and see only the last 10 min of the battery usage while the device runs since more than 12 h. See screenshots below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220527-100321_Einstellungen.png
    Screenshot_20220527-100321_Einstellungen.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220527-100335_Einstellungen - pixeled.png
    Screenshot_20220527-100335_Einstellungen - pixeled.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 42

Top Liked Posts