[12.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

Search This thread

Badtz-Maru

Aug 13, 2016
Yeah, it says op5_op5t... I´ll give it a try.

Nope, Did not work on my OP5T. Did you try with your Lockscreen Pin/password ?
Yes, I took a pattern (3x3). In TWRP he asked for the pattern after that it was unencrypted, when I restarted I completely switched off the security function pattern now TWRP is quiet.
Other TWRP versions didn't even ask for the pattern or said it was wrong. I think it's also due to LOS 19 because with LOS18 (and the same TWRP versions) I had no problems.

Badtz-Maru

Aug 13, 2016
I cannot set the time manually. After the restart, the time is wrong again. I don't have WiFi available.Does anyone have the same problems?

Badtz-Maru

Aug 13, 2016
I haven't tried time synchronization via mobile data, but it will probably work. Wlan works, as does theatering.
The problem is, the OP5 stays in the car as a dash cam all the time.

RomThu

Jun 21, 2022
Running well so far, I'm in 20/06 build
I had to patch TWRP from 3.4.0 to 3.6.2 as described here due to boot loop on recovery while attempting update from previous 19.1 build, solved right after installing new version.

Fingerprint scanner seem not working anymore though, not blocking as there are other means to unlock

scruffy1

pleased to confirm that using twrp3.6.2_9-0 seems to auto-update using the latest nightly (19-20220621-NIGHTLY-dumpling) via system updater, without needing to dirty flash in twrp

and thus, business as usual apart from trying to do backups in twrp due to encryption remaining borked

fingerprint remains functional for me

thanks to all concerned for making the process as easy as before

Besuz

Hi,

as usual, use at your own risk!

DotFix 6.2 Magisk Module
open zip file --> open "customize.sh" --> change MAXAPI from 31 to 32:
1655927418531.png

NGCam 8.2.300 v1.8 (found via Telegram)

Nik-8.2.xml

--> Works for me!

Reactions: panhansx

so_bek

Jul 26, 2019
Since updating LOS from 18 to 19, the calendar sync has stopped working for me. I've already wiped the calendar data but calendar sync still doesn't work. Any ideas what else I could try?

Edit: I just installed Google calendar and that seems to have triggered a sync and the events also show up in Etar. When I uninstall Google Calendar, the sync once again stops working.

Last edited:

T1mb3

Feb 14, 2016
Since updating LOS from 18 to 19, the calendar sync has stopped working for me. I've already wiped the calendar data but calendar sync still doesn't work. Any ideas what else I could try?

Edit: I just installed Google calendar and that seems to have triggered a sync and the events also show up in Etar. When I uninstall Google Calendar, the sync once again stops working.
Try installing latest MindTheGapps.

Reactions: so_bek

Ssmiles

Nov 19, 2015
France
Last edited:

kranthir42

Sep 17, 2015
its been some time since i came back to this phone, can this rom be used as daily driver? i'm from oos and9 what are the instructions to follow and twrp and kernel should be used with this rom?

lkalam

Oct 4, 2007
For anyone trying this in the future - unsure if it's been said before, but you NEED to install the new ROM *together* with the MindTheGApps zip, without rebooting in between, or they DO NOT WORK.

Reactions: digger16309

AdamWill

Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, BC
www.happyassassin.net
Running well so far, I'm in 20/06 build
I had to patch TWRP from 3.4.0 to 3.6.2 as described here due to boot loop on recovery while attempting update from previous 19.1 build, solved right after installing new version.

Fingerprint scanner seem not working anymore though, not blocking as there are other means to unlock
I have this problem too :( I flashed over 18.1 using the A11 TWRP from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...12-cheeseburger-dumpling-19-jun-2022.4351795/ , flashed MindTheGapps too, wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted. Fingerprint sensor does not work to unlock the phone or for auth in apps that can use it.

Anyone have any ideas for fixing this? It's not blocking, no, but it's super inconvenient...

EDIT: good news, after I booted to A12.1 TWRP and installed patched boot.img for Magisk then rebooted, it's working. Don't know if it just needed a reboot or installing Magisk helped somehow, but whatevs.

RomThu

Jun 21, 2022
I have this problem too :( I flashed over 18.1 using the A11 TWRP from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...12-cheeseburger-dumpling-19-jun-2022.4351795/ , flashed MindTheGapps too, wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted. Fingerprint sensor does not work to unlock the phone or for auth in apps that can use it.

Anyone have any ideas for fixing this? It's not blocking, no, but it's super inconvenient...

EDIT: good news, after I booted to A12.1 TWRP and installed patched boot.img for Magisk then rebooted, it's working. Don't know if it just needed a reboot or installing Magisk helped somehow, but whatevs.
I installed last version yesterday and it got it fixed.

Top Liked Posts