[12.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

Search This thread

Badtz-Maru

Aug 13, 2016
Too bad, annoying bug that is very frustrating. I think I'll just get a cheaper prepaid SIM card, it's easier.

paascal

Dec 24, 2014
Hello op5 with flasme gapps... Again, I updated using latest twrp : adb sideload ... Then same for gapps... Play store says it's always offline.

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong ? It's been doing this since the 19.1...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220719-180345_Google Play Store.png
    Screenshot_20220719-180345_Google Play Store.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 54

Badtz-Maru

Aug 13, 2016
I had the same problem at first, although I had flashed everything correctly. I was even able to set up the OP5 including signing up for a Google account. It's best to do a full wipe and then flash again in TWRP LOS+ gapps. After that everything worked for me.

paascal

Dec 24, 2014
I had the same problem at first, although I had flashed everything correctly. I was even able to set up the OP5 including signing up for a Google account. It's best to do a full wipe and then flash again in TWRP LOS+ gapps. After that everything worked for me.
No one is interested in this solution.

AdamWill

Jan 23, 2009
Vancouver, BC
www.happyassassin.net
Hey folks, so I have an odd problem...

Been using 19 on my OP5T for a few weeks now, but a few days ago, it suddenly stopped recognizing when I plug the phone in to charge or to connect to a PC. When I plug it into a charger, there's no sound, and the UI doesn't indicate charging. One time it charged anyway; usually it seems like it sort of maintains the current level of charge but does not increase it.

If I plug into a computer, there's no sound and no USB connection is recognized on either end.

I thought this was a hardware issue at first, but if I reboot to recovery (TWRP) and plug in, TWRP shows the '+' sign indicating that charging is happening, and charging does indeed happen - the battery percentage starts going up.

I don't believe this happened after a firmware update (though I'm not 100% sure). I think it just...started happening. I did update after it started happening to see if that would fix things, but it didn't.

Anyone got any ideas? Seems pretty mysterious. Thanks!

markitosd

On other A12.1 roms for this device there´s a bug regarding video recording and sound. Only for a few seconds audio is ok in the video, but then it's just useless and recording has very low volume. Does this rom have this issue? Thanks!

nmh5001

Aug 21, 2010
OnePlus 9
Hello Guys. Im on the latest Lineage OS 19.1 with magisk and https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix is not working. I cant pass test. Any help? pls?
Here's the steps I took:

Install Magisk in recovery
Finish installing within the app
Turn on Zygisk and DenyList
Install the latest Zygisk SafetyNet fix
Install MagiskHide Props Config
Use Terminal to change props (su props)
I used the stock 5t fingerprint. Seems to work despite it being Android 10 on an Android 12 rom.
Add anything you want to pass to the Deny list, wipe data for that app, and reboot.

Hope this works for you!

Reactions: sgcko7

sgcko7

Apr 28, 2010
Čadca
Here's the steps I took:

Install Magisk in recovery
Finish installing within the app
Turn on Zygisk and DenyList
Install the latest Zygisk SafetyNet fix
Install MagiskHide Props Config
Use Terminal to change props (su props)
I used the stock 5t fingerprint. Seems to work despite it being Android 10 on an Android 12 rom.
Add anything you want to pass to the Deny list, wipe data for that app, and reboot.

Hope this works for you!
So you are able to use GPAy?

Top Liked Posts