[12.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

Search This thread

Marsbar

Mar 31, 2007
Nottinghamshire
All worked fine, dirty flashed over 18.1, only weirdness is there's a gap at the bottom of the screen in trebuchet below the favorites, and no amount of changing home screen settings will remove it. Am I missing something?

Reactions: LuisCarlosHK

eagledipesh

Jan 8, 2011
Project Treble
Waiting for someone to report if he/she managed to flash over unofficial with system and caches format only.
I have successfully flashed official build over unofficial, I did disable the pin and fingerprint before updating, use twrp which supports decrypt without pin, also flash migration zip before updating, hope this helps, good luck, do it at your own risk

Reactions: TheVoice70

CrUsHoR

Feb 20, 2022
OnePlus 5
All worked fine, dirty flashed over 18.1, only weirdness is there's a gap at the bottom of the screen in trebuchet below the favorites, and no amount of changing home screen settings will remove it. Am I missing something?
I'm having the same problem, it's pretty ugly but I doesn't affect usability as far as I can tell.
Screenshot_20220523-190422_Trebuchet.png

zagzag99

Nov 3, 2008
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
Exakt the same I´ve done it. No Problems ;-)
Which TWRP Version ?
Twrp 3.6.1-9 from twrp.me
I have successfully flashed official build over unofficial, I did disable the pin and fingerprint before updating, use twrp which supports decrypt without pin, also flash migration zip before updating, hope this helps, good luck, do it at your own risk
What twrp is that that can decrypt if without pin ?
Exakt the same I´ve done it. No Problems ;-)

smolley

Oct 12, 2012
Upgraded from 18.1 to 19.1. Though I didn't realize upgrading recovery was optional, so not sure if thats what went wrong. But after upgrading recovery and then sideloading 19.1, my phone is now stuck in a loop.
The oneplus logo shows at startup and then the lineageos animation goes for a few minutes before rebooting and starting the sequence over again.
Was looking for ideas what else I can try, hoping to avoid wiping everything and doing a clean install. Unless that is the only option I have left at this point.
Thanks!

Marsbar

Mar 31, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Upgraded from 18.1 to 19.1. Though I didn't realize upgrading recovery was optional, so not sure if thats what went wrong. But after upgrading recovery and then sideloading 19.1, my phone is now stuck in a loop.
The oneplus logo shows at startup and then the lineageos animation goes for a few minutes before rebooting and starting the sequence over again.
Was looking for ideas what else I can try, hoping to avoid wiping everything and doing a clean install. Unless that is the only option I have left at this point.
Thanks!
Did you have gapps installed before? If so, you must flash gapps after the image before rebooting.

If that was the problem, you can try flashing again in the correct order, I've had that work before.

Top Liked Posts