Search This thread

nimrod316

Jan 14, 2015
with the gapps build, can i disable chrome and install firefox instead?

Last edited:

harysick

Dec 26, 2012
Yogyakarta
Can you reupload Arrow-v12.1-jasmine_sprout-UNOFFICIAL-20220531-VANILLA.zip
I don't know if new build uploaded please, thank you

Last edited:

tagofom405

Aug 3, 2020
Hello Mr. I'd tried unofficial build days ago, and I faced a problem with Viper4Android (root)

I rooted my phone correctly, but when I switched V4A on, it freezed a few seconds and then it 'broke' (i.e. music didnt sound for a time and then it came back, without equalization)

You say that this official update is fixed?

Hello Mr. I'd tried unofficial build days ago, and I faced a problem with Viper4Android (root)

I rooted my phone correctly, but when I switched V4A on, it freezed a few seconds and then it 'broke' (i.e. music didnt sound for a time and then it came back, without equalization)

You say that this official update is fixed?
No mods are supported man..sorry ..ask the mod team

Reactions: tagofom405

misterbirra

Mar 17, 2021
Hi! I have some questions before trying it for Mi A2
  • If I choose Jasmine_sprout from https://arrowos.net/download, it says "[DISCONTINUED]". Why? Does it mean this device is no more supported by ArrowOS?
  • I'm planning to use Arrow-11.0 with GApps (I don't need experimental versions)... but what is the difference between Official and Community builds?
  • These features are very important to me, do they work?
    • Android Auto
    • Fingerprint unlock
    • Banking apps (aka is SafetyNet supported?)
Many thanks!

Hi! I have some questions before trying it for Mi A2
  • If I choose Jasmine_sprout from https://arrowos.net/download, it says "[DISCONTINUED]". Why? Does it mean this device is no more supported by ArrowOS?
  • I'm planning to use Arrow-11.0 with GApps (I don't need experimental versions)... but what is the difference between Official and Community builds?
  • These features are very important to me, do they work?
    • Android Auto
    • Fingerprint unlock
    • Banking apps (aka is SafetyNet supported?)
Many thanks!
All of those features work yes

It is not discontinued..only 11 version is 12 and 12.1 have experimental version and official will be out soon

Reactions: misterbirra

Shubham.d.123

Nov 8, 2019
A new build is released on the website.....Even I was waiting for it😅😅.... But it still says EXPERIMENTS... Is it stable for daily use.... Because i frequently change roms....

Jul 9, 2021
Santa Fe
Bluetooth audio hd aptx doesn't work for me, and as they commented above, when I press the power button the screen doesn't wake up, I do it with a double tap on the screen.

nimrod316

Jan 14, 2015
oh no i think my phone is going to die soon. the battery charges super slow. no matter what power supply or cable i use. and even if i have it connected to a power supply while using it, the battery drains slowly!

misterbirra

Mar 17, 2021
Installed Arrow-11.0 with GApps last week... it is running really fine!
Question, is there a camera app that uses the double rear camera to take pictures with blurred background? It was a feature in the stock camera app called "Portrait".

Top Liked Posts