[12.1][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X [25-09-2022]

Search This thread

Nosfay

Nov 22, 2016
Thanks for the last update :D

I've still my network issue, I've investigate more and I've found I can't get the 3G working... It was fine with stock rom.
I've tried to force 3G on network settings, but it go on EDGE, and via service menu (*#*#4636#*#*), same, only EDGE or 4G.

I'm using a SOV36, on french network.

If anyone has the same issue or any idea ...

Thanks for the last update :D

I've still my network issue, I've investigate more and I've found I can't get the 3G working... It was fine with stock rom.
I've tried to force 3G on network settings, but it go on EDGE, and via service menu (*#*#4636#*#*), same, only EDGE or 4G.

I'm using a SOV36, on french network.

If anyone has the same issue or any idea ...
Weird. I hope future updates will fix this. I guess with some operators on some network and variants, something could not work perfectly until its fixed.

Reactions: Nosfay

x2sJwETTXL

4 "lazy flashes" in a row!! No issues! Thanks, team :love:
...until today, when I had to restart the phone due a carrier change.
Now the VoIP apps like TextNow or Fongo won't have incoming sound in "phone" mode. On "speaker" mode I can hear the other party in bottom speaker only. Using Bluetooth everything looks good.
I know Tux would say "clean flash" right away 😁 but why this weird sound issue is happening again? I had the same issue using Pixel Experience ROM too, along with the poor microphone sound! Is there a way to have this fixed in a future update without the need to flash Magisk and some sound add-ons?

...until today, when I had to restart the phone due a carrier change.
Now the VoIP apps like TextNow or Fongo won't have incoming sound in "phone" mode. On "speaker" mode I can hear the other party in bottom speaker only. Using Bluetooth everything looks good.
I know Tux would say "clean flash" right away 😁 but why this weird sound issue is happening again? I had the same issue using Pixel Experience ROM too, along with the poor microphone sound! Is there a way to have this fixed in a future update without the need to flash Magisk and some sound add-ons?
Pretty weird. Unluckily, there isn't much i can do. I just build the ROM (basically, a complex way to merge together the works of the main devs of the rom sources+ the works of the kernel etc developers).

So, apart telling you and the others "clean flash" or fixing temporarily the problem with a sound mod (or waiting) there is nothing i can do.

Reactions: x2sJwETTXL

x2sJwETTXL

Pretty weird. Unluckily, there isn't much i can do. I just build the ROM (basically, a complex way to merge together the works of the main devs of the rom sources+ the works of the kernel etc developers).

So, apart telling you and the others "clean flash" or fixing temporarily the problem with a sound mod (or waiting) there is nothing i can do.
Actually my message searched for other users (if any) having the same issue, to write about.. With the hope some devs would read and maybe find a solution.

I understand your work, Tux, and is truly appreciated!
Without your time, I'm pretty sure we would't see these great ROMs monthly updated and perfectly "cooked" for our devices!
If by chance you personally know a dev or two to whom you may bring the word about while playing golf or sharing a coffee... you'd be like Mary praying to God for our devices souls :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Tux111

SimonZ

Jan 14, 2007
Imola
Ho to all! This ROM Is very beautiful but I find some little problem:
TWRP
The backup fail with error 255. I tried to search directory 999 for delete they but there aren't.
Also I tried to delete lock screen by fingerprint but don't work again. (XZ1 don't ask me sim unlock in this situation after reboot so I need to restore unlock screen. After restored lock screen the phone ask me correctly sim unlock and sequence for screen unlock)
OPEN CAMERA
I can't shot macro pictures, XZ1 try to focus the object but the pictures still unfocused. Someone have the same trouble? (Edit) I Think it's an issue of open camera because stock camera module in magisk can focus correctly.

Last edited:

x2sJwETTXL

Devs are fixing modem stuff these days. Expect some news from them soon :p
Can't wait the next update 😀!
The phone too 😁 it is ready for a clean flash this time!
Yesterday morning the battery was completely empty, after investigating found the Samsung Health app the culprit... Yeah, still keeping that one since I have 10+ years history on it... anyone else using successfully on Sony any health tracking app? Preferably one where data from Samsung can be imported? 😁

Lexх

Nov 5, 2021
Any news about when new version coming for EvoX, PE+, A13 ROMs? It's August 20 and still nothing

I flashed this rom successfully, but I can't install apps through the stock package installer, I can only install apps with using root permission. Also, it is impossible setting time automatically. Both of them are small problem, they're acceptable.This rom can be really customized, I love that, which I offer my sincere thanks to your work! 😘

Any news about when new version coming for EvoX, PE+, A13 ROMs? It's August 20 and still nothing
Soon EVO and PE. Needed to wait for some fixes on modem. Android 13? no idea. Maybe months.
I flashed this rom successfully, but I can't install apps through the stock package installer, I can only install apps with using root permission. Also, it is impossible setting time automatically. Both of them are small problem, they're acceptable.This rom can be really customized, I love that, which I offer my sincere thanks to your work! 😘
? have you clean flashed the ROM? i don't have these problems, play store perfectly working.

If you have those, clean flash again.

x2sJwETTXL

A random, weird battery consumption, going from 50% to 0% while the phone was put in airplane mode last night... as I use to do during nights but never saw this until now:
Screenshot_20220823-050316_Settings.png

Can't wait the next release, it will be a clean flash this time 😁

Soon EVO and PE. Needed to wait for some fixes on modem. Android 13? no idea. Maybe months.

? have you clean flashed the ROM? i don't have these problems, play store perfectly working.

If you have those, clean flash again.
Thanks! I didn't wipe system last time, I tried again with a clean flash, everything goes well. Thank you again for your work and answer! ❤️

Top Liked Posts