[12.1][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

• Thread starter Deleted member 7280252
  • Start date
Search This thread

eagledipesh

Jan 8, 2011
Project Treble
Google Pixel 6
I would like to report an issue, I did a clean flash and installed gapps without reboot, the system goes into bootloop.
When I reboot between sideloading system img and gapps, it boots normal.
But the real issue is dirty sideload, after clean install, i tried dirty flashing system img and it doesnt work, it enters into bootloop, which means for all future updates, I will need to wipe everything which doesnt make sense.
I am going back to A11

D

Deleted member 7280252

I would like to report an issue, I did a clean flash and installed gapps without reboot, the system goes into bootloop.
When I reboot between sideloading system img and gapps, it boots normal.
But the real issue is dirty sideload, after clean install, i tried dirty flashing system img and it doesnt work, it enters into bootloop, which means for all future updates, I will need to wipe everything which doesnt make sense.
I am going back to A11
You're doing something wrong. It works fine for everyone else.
What is this system img you're sideloading? Are the gapps for 12?

eagledipesh

Jan 8, 2011
Project Treble
Google Pixel 6
You're doing something wrong. It works fine for everyone else.
What is this system img you're sideloading? Are the gapps for 12?
System IMG is the latest lineage-19.0-20220214-UNOFFICIAL-cheeseburger.zip

Gapps is NikGapps-stock-arm64-12-20220222-signed.zip

Magisk 24.1

Twrp 3.6_9.0 official
I did complete wipe and fresh side load, does that help, let me know if you need anything

D

Deleted member 7280252

System IMG is the latest lineage-19.0-20220214-UNOFFICIAL-cheeseburger.zip

Gapps is NikGapps-stock-arm64-12-20220222-signed.zip

Magisk 24.1

Twrp 3.6_9.0 official
I did complete wipe and fresh side load, does that help, let me know if you need anything
1) don't use Magisk
2) use Lineage recovery

D

Deleted member 7280252

Why not Magisk? Many banking apps not working without safetynet fix and hide app list
Well, it the system is not booting, 3rd party addons are a good place to start when trying to fix the issue.
Is this still consider Alpha? Is it stable enough to proceed to beta?
It's nearly as stable as it gets. Only a few issues, such as poweroffalarm aren't working, but nothing that would disturb daily usage for most people.

eagledipesh

Jan 8, 2011
Project Treble
Google Pixel 6
Not major issues to report but on-screen gestures arent working for me
Also audio fx equaliser seems to have no effect on audio output
Anyone else facing similar issues or it just me??

Rest no major issues, good for daily driver.

Edit: Double tap to wake and sleep works, other gestures like less than, greater bank, draw letters dont work.

Last edited:

jitheshvenu

Nov 19, 2021
All are working, except lockscreen gestures and TWRP recovery. Some time while restarting only second Sim is showing. Anyway after restart again it works fine.
1. Can you please add android auto.
2. In original OP5T OS we can select SIM for mobile data from quick setting. This was not available in LOS 18.1 was also.
3. By any chance can we have smaller tiles in quick setting. The large description not look good.
4. SBI Yono app crashes continuously. But Yono lite works perfectly with Magisk, safety net and magiskhide props cofig

D

Deleted member 7280252

Top Liked Posts