[12.1][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus, [20-07-2022]

Search This thread

giandiablo33

Apr 20, 2021
Camera2, but in that case I can't select 60 FPS in Open Camera settings. If I select original, 60 FPS option appears in approx. framerate selection, but app still records videos with 29.9-30 FPS maximum...
1653940698063.png

This is how OpenCamera records for me when i select 60 fps with original camera api at 4k, so fps is going above 30 for me but only in 4k, if i go down to 1080p it locks to 30 fps
1653940890842.png

going one more step down to 720p unlocks the fps from 30 but still 30 avg with 45 peaks
1653940958405.png

But i am running audio modules on my case, so there's a big chance it might be due to audio modules for me

raffyei8ht

Jun 29, 2010
View attachment 5626565
This is how OpenCamera records for me when i select 60 fps with original camera api at 4k, so fps is going above 30 for me but only in 4k, if i go down to 1080p it locks to 30 fps
View attachment 5626567
going one more step down to 720p unlocks the fps from 30 but still 30 avg with 45 peaks
View attachment 5626571
But i am running audio modules on my case, so there's a big chance it might be due to audio modules for me
Have you tried using original camera api and record video. You can choose the fps when recording a video

nkpteh

Aug 16, 2021
hye @Tux111, I want to ask. if I want to dirty flash the new update like this,
1 - wipe cache
2 - wipe Dalvik
3 - wipe system

is my installed app will be removed if I choose to wipe the system in a dirty flash?

x2sJwETTXL

1 - wipe cache
2 - wipe Dalvik
3 - wipe system

is my installed app will be removed if I choose to wipe the system in a dirty flash?
Quotes from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/12-1-unofficial-evolution-x-08-06-2022.4425201/post-87002817
Successfully "dirty" flashed on the go 🥳
No laptop, no wires, no Wi-Fi.
Restarted in Recovery, Wipe>Advanced>System+Cache.
Installed zip from SD card, restart System.
Nothing lost, so far for me everything works great 🤩
Thanks to the team!! And to all contributing members!

Dirty flashed this rom following x2sJwETTXL steps. My xz1 feels as smooth as butter now thanks a lot Tux111

Wipes for dirty flash (afaik, i may be wrong) should be Dalvik cache and cache only. Dalvik wipe should be important considering it deletes app cache to avoid conflicts with update.

The choice is yours...
Do backups before!!
I've read somewhere on xda-developers.com about wiping System and cache only for "update/dirty flash" but not remember where... probably was a thread for another device and I just tried on XZ1 and for me it worked... but... the truth is: I have no idea what I am doing so... the choice is yours 😁

1 - wipe cache
2 - wipe Dalvik
3 - wipe system

Only wipe cache and dalvik cache is needed for dirty flash. Wipe System may delete some apps, furthermore its not even needed.

Pryvyd

Jun 21, 2022
When will be a new update? I find that the last version after a week started to drain battery very quickly.

giandiablo33

Apr 20, 2021
When will be a new update? I find that the last version after a week started to drain battery very quickly.
I found that the device battery works as normal when charging with the phone turned off, trying to charge with the phone on (quick charge charger) results in very abnormal charging behaviour when 50% of my battery goes poof in around an hour or so. i haven't updated to this new version yet but im gonna test if this happens again after updating

I found that the device battery works as normal when charging with the phone turned off, trying to charge with the phone on (quick charge charger) results in very abnormal charging behaviour when 50% of my battery goes poof in around an hour or so. i haven't updated to this new version yet but im gonna test if this happens again after updating
Weird. Keep in mind when you reach something like 42/3 degrees celsius on battery, it will basically quite stop charging (charging really slow), to avoid...killing you and itself.

giandiablo33

Apr 20, 2021
Weird. Keep in mind when you reach something like 42/3 degrees celsius on battery, it will basically quite stop charging (charging really slow), to avoid...killing you and itself.
indeed, it started doing that 2-3 weeks or so after installing the rom, temps seem normal during charging, so its pretty weird, im gonna try see how it behaves with the rom and if it keeps doing the same i guess im gonna try different usb cable/charger

Reactions: Tux111
indeed, it started doing that 2-3 weeks or so after installing the rom, temps seem normal during charging, so its pretty weird, im gonna try see how it behaves with the rom and if it keeps doing the same i guess im gonna try different usb cable/charger
Hope it's not the USB-C port of the phone going to die XD check with ampere app (or another app of your preference) the charging "power".

Pryvyd

Jun 21, 2022
Is it true that in a new update the transfer data from other phone on setup does not work? I tried and it just skips that option automatically

Manuja123

Jun 2, 2020
So I'm completely new to this rom flashing stuff. My phone shows bootloader unlock allowed yes. So can i flash this rom?

Also is it possible to go back to stock rom if i need to?

Another question does this rom come with the stock camera app?

So I'm completely new to this rom flashing stuff. My phone shows bootloader unlock allowed yes. So can i flash this rom?

Also is it possible to go back to stock rom if i need to?

Another question does this rom come with the stock camera app?
Yes, you can flash it.

Yes, you can go back to stock.

No. Stock camera app only works on 9/10 based ROMS. There is a magisk module for stock camera app, that is pretty much the same, but no 960 fps, no video resolution options, sometimes flash sucks etc.

So, better to use another camera app from play store or this magisk module if you miss stock one.

Reactions: Manuja123

Top Liked Posts