[12.1][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus, [25-09-2022]

Search This thread

Qindis

Jan 19, 2014
I love the ROM,thank you for everything,I have only one issue,lag frame drops when scrolling YouTube or Twitter

Reactions: Tux111

Qindis

Jan 19, 2014
Opening apps is fast and buttery smooth when switching except scrolling within apps sometimes it's smooth scrolling in YouTube or Gmail for example, sometimes it's lags more like frame drops ,which kernel are you using and the tweaks which you would highly recommend thanks in advance

Opening apps is fast and buttery smooth when switching except scrolling within apps sometimes it's smooth scrolling in YouTube or Gmail for example, sometimes it's lags more like frame drops ,which kernel are you using and the tweaks which you would highly recommend thanks in advance
I'm not using tweaks and i'm on stock kernel, but you can try last pop test kernel.

View attachment 5596333

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN OUR AWESOME TELEGRAM XZ1 GROUP! ;D (Extra modules, help, laughts)
View attachment 5656927

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 12.1

What's working?

WiFi
RIL
Mobile Data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint Reader
NFC
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing...
You tell me :p

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

NOTE
: I'm not a developer. You're free to report bugs (with attached logcats), but don't ask me to fix problems/add features, because i'm not able to.​

Recovery:

TWRP
poplar (G8341):

https://dl.twrp.me/poplar/
poplar_dsds (G8342):
https://dl.twrp.me/poplar_dsds/

Rom Information
ROM OS Version:
Android 12.1L
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
Security patch level: 5 July 2022

Version Information
Stable
Stable Release Date: 20/07/2022

Contributors
derf elot, linckandrea, modpunk, Rooted_Ansh, javiwz
I'm already flashed it successfully on my SO-01K,it works great,no bug so far.Thanks saving me from docomo!

• Love
Reactions: Tux111

badb0y17_

Aug 16, 2022
Little problem: can't receive texts. Tried changing SMSC codes using the ones I could find online about Tim Italia (I'm italian, like the rom dev). Any tips or ways to fix that? Grazie ;')

jediknight23

May 1, 2014
OrI flashed this update on two devices, both booted normally after flashing.
However, after rebooting both devices get stuck during boot animation!
I'll try a clean flash next time but I wonder why both devices booted normally for the first time...

Qindis

Jan 19, 2014
I clean flashed the lasted build, Thank you very much.The phone feels alive and smooth,I don't know what you did to the performance/ battery tuning, whatever it is,it solved the random stutter from previous build in some apps .Thank you both, is it possible to to install viper mod on this rom

I'll try a clean flash next time but I wonder why both devices booted normally for the first time...
Use old TWRP. Many users complained weird problems on ROMs on 3.6.2. Use 3.6.1 for now.
I clean flashed the lasted build, Thank you very much.The phone feels alive and smooth,I don't know what you did to the performance/ battery tuning, whatever it is,it solved the random stutter from previous build in some apps .Thank you both, is it possible to to install viper mod on this rom

I did nothing, dev works behind it did it (derfelot etc., check github sources on the first post). I'm just an humble rom updater.
Surely it is, with magisk.

Reactions: jediknight23

Qindis

Jan 19, 2014
Im also having the issue after restart , it happened after 3 reboots, i was using twrp 3.6.1, didnt have such issue from previous build

Qindis

Jan 19, 2014
Which twrp is stable to fix this problem, Tried 3.6.1 had same issue as yours.Have you found a solution

Top Liked Posts