12/2016 N910T N910TUVS2EPk2 (ODIN) STOCK OFFICIAL FIRMWARE

Search This thread

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
Im looking for a rom like the note 7 any suggestion? IM USING AN SM-N910T

Aurora v4.1 is best you can get at this point for n910t in my opinion.
You can use as daily driver with no issues.
Other note 7 based roms required lot of fixes but aurora v4.1 just flash the rom and thats it.
As usual all the note7 & s7 roms fingerprint works only with workaround and 3rd party lockscreen apps.
And AOD Has brightness bug so keep in mind.
Hope that helps

Reactions: pepar0

Sbnmatthew

Nov 20, 2010
This stock rom is running great! Haven't ran into any issues in regards to battery life, lag or heating up. Thanx!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

muz83

Mar 2, 2015
This is latest stock firmware with november security patch update N910TUVSTEPK2.
Downloaded from sammobiles.com.
Flash with odin.
I uploaded to mega so you guys can download faster and hopefully someone create a debloated deodexed rooted rom:)
*Disclaimer*_I am not responsible for any damage of your device Try on your own risk.
HIT THANKS:good:
https://mega.nz/#!WIcAFQza!t3UPOQebg3oUuENuBauF0P8d5NtqHkVRgAookzhVmoU

Hi Trexx,

Just to be clear this is a rooted version for trltetmo N910TUVS2EPK2 ?

Scotsman828

May 17, 2009
can you please upload this to Google Drive or some other file hosting? I'm not going to allow Mega to install an extention to my browser.

Jan 26, 2015
will I need Samsung drivers?

I'm prepping for an Odin firmware restore but my note 4 has never been installed on the PC I'll be using. I've had an S5, and a grand prime installed on it before...my Note currently has twrp recovery but no OS installed. Is this going to trip me up when I try to get Odin to detect my phone?

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
I'm prepping for an Odin firmware restore but my note 4 has never been installed on the PC I'll be using. I've had an S5, and a grand prime installed on it before...my Note currently has twrp recovery but no OS installed. Is this going to trip me up when I try to get Odin to detect my phone?

Just connect your device wait few minutes and it should install usb drivers automatically .
Or you can download samsung kies cuz kies has all the drivers for all Samsung devices.

Reactions: pepar0

puhiniho

Oct 28, 2008
Flash this supersu.zip link below
After flash your device will reboot 2 times so dont freak out just let it boot completely.
Your bootloader is unlocked if it is locked you cannot able to flash twrp
https://mega.nz/#!XAsUjARJ!XqYZkle6wTarq1a8-zAnhwrbd4IdpzpJryNCAU3g9k4

EDIT: tried to re-download and it worked this time. Sorry, nothing to see, please move along :)

Would you please re-upload the supersu.zip? Tried the link and it says the file no longer exists.
BTW, is it a special version?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai
Last edited:
Reactions: pepar0 and puhiniho

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone