12/24/12 Update x912

Search This thread

stkiswr

Aug 11, 2010
OK, 1st link had an issue. The mirror is working perfect. Patching system file currently

withmenilu

Mar 8, 2009
Hi does anyone know why the phone does not connect to any wifi network and why the system does not play any sounds? Even the call gets answered by the loudspeaker the earpiece does not work... :(

Last edited:

justin251

Jul 28, 2010
I installed the circles widget and it tells me I'm third party. :(

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Hi does anyone know why the phone does not connect to any wifi network and why the system does not play any sounds? Even the call gets answered by the loudspeaker the earpiece does not work... :(

I have no issues like that. Everything seems to be working fine.

stkiswr

Aug 11, 2010
Mirror worked perfect here. Had safe strap and root. Uninstalled recovery and backed up root. I did not read any tutorial on anything and yes I lost root. Not a big deal. Glad to be updated. Jellybean finally fixes the laggy gallery app

trikotret

Aug 19, 2010
I installed the circles widget and it tells me I'm third party. :(

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I have no issues like that. Everything seems to be working fine.

circle widgets needs the blur home screen. You can use the razr HD moto homescreen

hannoshi

Mar 23, 2012
instalation ? yes or not ?

i try but say when im in boot loader.. and i clik to install.. appears " aborted "
why this happend ?

stkiswr

Aug 11, 2010
i try but say when im in boot loader.. and i clik to install.. appears " aborted "
why this happend ?

Did you download first or 2nd link. Remember if you download to internal SD it will take a little time to move to ext SD. If it doesn't something is wrong with download. Try 2nd mirror and it should work

my2cents

Jul 24, 2010
California
It is like my video player is missing and I cant record new videos. Anyone else? Any ideas? I wiped several times and even reinstalled the update and wiped again. Still no go...

mette711

Dec 26, 2012
I installed the update. Everything went smoothly, but now I can't get a data connection. Cleared cache and did a factory reset, neither fixed it. Anyone have a solution?

jetman36

Dec 26, 2012
Great... for the most part.

Downloaded and installed the update with little issues. Phone was stock rooted 4.0.4. phone is quite a bit more responsive which I'm really liking.
aside from the VZW FC at boot the only other problem i am having is that when i connect my phone to windows in media mode all my folders in my ex-sd show up double. i can go into them all and makes changes but just annoying. the problem doesnt transfer over when i use mass storage mode so i can just use that for now. Aside from that no issues. I cant so a file data/cache wipe cause im out in afghanistan and internet is way too slow to have to start over again on my phone. lol (20kbs at the best of times).

itzsaga

Jan 7, 2011
I received the OTA JB pdate but after installing I am now stuck in a boot loop with my encrypted but unrooted stock ICS phone.

It simply won't unencypt--but wierdly enough it recognizes the router's password and seems to accept the correct unencryption password, but then reboots. Highly annoying since I can't make or receive calls on christmas day.

Will try flashing it manually now, but I am not holding my breath.

Mine works fine. Installed manually on an encrypted phone.
EDIT: FALSE, I was premature in my post. Had to do a factory reset but happily functioning with JB now. This could be why this OTA was pulled.

Last edited:

my2cents

Jul 24, 2010
California
Video option is available when you launch the camera.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Can you expand on that? I can switch to camcorder, but when I start to record it just quits. No FC or anything. It just wont record. Also, my playback of existing videos gives: "Sorry, this video cannot be played." MX player will play it, but it is choppy and terrible quality.

heleonardman

Oct 2, 2012
I upgraded from the leaked update package someone posted...I'll post the link later, after I can post hyperlinks, lol. Here are the screenshots of my fresh install, and I have tested every aspect of the build and it is flawless. Runs smoother than ICS, and with around ~100 extra mb of ram free most of the time. Only thing I cannot redo is root as of yet...I lost it somewhere in the process.
View attachment 1594047

View attachment 1594048

View attachment 1594049

View attachment 1594051

Last edited:

Razrd

Feb 1, 2012
I way lucked out. Installed via SD Card. No need to factory reset, all apps work, wifi share works with SQL edit method. Kept root (used OTA root keeper and Temp unroot before install.)

Installed Razr M boot screen below, using circle widgets. Runs like a dream.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1900190

I did notice that data didn't work, had to go into menu and turn on, and select CDMA/LTE and switched back to global, then reset.

Rebooted 2 times for good measure after install, no FC on any application. Get great speeds on downloads, and all my apps stayed frozen from Titanium.

Was finally unable to uninstall Lets Golf and NFL 12 that were VZW bloatware.

Thanks for uploading this so I could install!

Denvertoad

Sep 5, 2010
Dreaded status 7 still, with new message

Verifying current system
assert failed apply_patch_check (sys/bin/logwrapper....)
E: Error in temp/sideload/package.zip
(status 7)
installation aborted.

I've run the 1.82 utility, wiped cache several times. No longer show root.

Out of ideas, any assistance appreciated.

SnoDrtRider

Jun 19, 2010
downloaded and installed the update with little issues. Phone was stock rooted 4.0.4. Phone is quite a bit more responsive which i'm really liking.
Aside from the vzw fc at boot the only other problem i am having is that when i connect my phone to windows in media mode all my folders in my ex-sd show up double. I can go into them all and makes changes but just annoying. The problem doesnt transfer over when i use mass storage mode so i can just use that for now. Aside from that no issues. I cant so a file data/cache wipe cause im out in afghanistan and internet is way too slow to have to start over again on my phone. Lol (20kbs at the best of times).

thank you for your service!

Reactions: duancc

Top Liked Posts