(12 Aug 09) Atom Life WM6.5 23025 WWE (Beta X4 Ori & Lite Version)

Search This thread

insomia

Apr 29, 2007
just update the new version (build 23025)
i'm not suggest for daily use, cause still have many problem (eg dialerpad)
just give you to test something new ;)

sadly to say, this maybe my last rom to release, cause i haven't many time to test and flash rom :(
but not sure, if i can get more time, i will release any new build :p

thanks for all your efforts and roms!

hope you will still be in this thread to share us us some infos...
and guide your followers in cooking new roms.
Hopefully, we will wait for your release once 6.5 has been finalized!

...i'm still in the learning process. I find 21921 to be good but for one thing, after using for 2 days i got a sms bug, i don't know if this is becoz of ROM or my network, after sending a sms, the sent notification always popup everytime i open my sms inbox. For now i i'm using 23004, as of today the only thing i've noticed is the taskbar showing the batt and clock, it's not consistent though i setup the registry:
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBar]
"ConsistentClockorBattery"=dword:00000000
BTW, 23004 is much better in conserving battery... still learning to cook, and very eager to learn, maybe someday will post my cooked ROMS, for now i'm not yet ready....:D

thanks kabayan, just take your time.

after testing the last release rom, i revert it to 23001 coz of confirmed reported bugs and i dont see enough improvements to change it for now.

thanks again chriscsh!!:)

insomia

Apr 29, 2007
That newest build is quite nice, especially the new finger friendly additions. On the other side, it has major glitches like the dialer bug. And from now on the HTC Task manager is not functionable anymore, so we have to find an alternative for fully closing the programs. Pbar might work, but I haven't tested it.

my personal choice and i suggest for closing program is quick menu. it got lots of function like hibernate, standby to free some memory in our limited atom life. very functional but a bit classic in this 6.5.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=471861

rkazli

Jul 26, 2006
Thanks for developing this new roms but it always make my atom hangs. Had to flashed previous rom version again. Interface is big but ok for me. Hopefully can come out with better version with less bugs... Thanks

holy_cross09

Jul 28, 2009
Just sort out my problem with my SD Card cannot read on bootloader (but fine in explorer), seems like it's like the card problem. But it's weird coz i have use it before tu upgrade. Solved with my 2gb vgen card.

Now i want to share something for all :

[Tips & Trick]Audiophile Sound Quality in Atom Life : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=549087

Check it out!

indiacam

Feb 22, 2008
Mumbai
Mate, you joined in 2006 but this is your FIRST post:eek:...?!

LOLZ:D! Excellent observation! :) I never noticed count of posts of anyone at anytime. The first thing I checked is my own count of posts and was relieved to see the number.

Damn I am not able to test the new rom due to bit hectic routine:( , but could not stop myself from posting this reply to your oneliner :D he he he

aa125690

Aug 6, 2007
Hong Kong
He's better than me! :D

Thank you for encouraging me to post.

Does anyone know how to disable the automatic magnifying glass in WM6.5 23025?

You're so much surprising, dude:eek:.

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> GWE -> MAGNIFIER by the Registry Editor and change the value of "Enable" from 1 to 0. Then the magnifier will be disabled:).

oblax

Jun 29, 2009
hi can anyone help me pls... i cant find the sim network menu on wm 6.5 how to fix it?? pls. help thanx in advance

enrell

Aug 18, 2009
ive flashed to the 23001 rom yesterday..all is good but ive 1 or 2 problems.

1st is dat that my calender is abit screwed up @ today screen. It shows squares instead of the alphabets..The same thing at the alarm section

2nd is that everyday at messaging, it hang. I have to soft reset and it goes fine.

Anybody can help me this??

Thanks

holy_cross09

Jul 28, 2009
hi, just drop by...to say my wm 6.5 is almost perfect...

found a little trouble with quality camera software, anyone here can give me a clue. where i can found the original camera software for this atom life. instead that wwe version?

coz i don't want to reflash my phone to the ori stock rom, just to check it.

belumada

Oct 28, 2007
ive flashed to the 23001 rom yesterday..all is good but ive 1 or 2 problems.

1st is dat that my calender is abit screwed up @ today screen. It shows squares instead of the alphabets..The same thing at the alarm section

2nd is that everyday at messaging, it hang. I have to soft reset and it goes fine.

Anybody can help me this??

Thanks

You need to change your regional settings.
Go to Start -- Settings -- System - Regional Settings
And change your languange to English(United States)
Hope that helps