[12.1][GSI][ROM][ CURTANA | JOYEUSE | EXCALIBUR][AOSP+GAPPS][9/7/22]

Search This thread

mib383

Feb 1, 2013
Hello. My timer do not ring when expired in locked mode. How to fix?
Also my whats up and telegram cant play a video.

Last edited:

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
Hello. My timer do not ring when expired in locked mode. How to fix?
Also my whats up and telegram cant play a video.
Try turning off 'optimize battery' to don't optimize under the clock battery settings
Regarding video im not sure what your issue is, maybe you need to install a player like vlc? i have no issues with videos

mib383

Feb 1, 2013
Try turning off 'optimize battery' to don't optimize under the clock battery settings
Regarding video im not sure what your issue is, maybe you need to install a player like vlc? i have no issues with videos
about timer: ok. But My battery manager do not work (just returns to main menu on tap)....

I have vlc. The issue is, when someone shares video in telegram or WhatsApp and i tap to play video: it is always in stop mode

mib383

Feb 1, 2013
One more problem: now phone numbers and contacts do not connected with each other. In call journal i see only numbers, and i cant do phone call from contacts...

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
about timer: ok. But My battery manager do not work (just returns to main menu on tap)....

I have vlc. The issue is, when someone shares video in telegram or WhatsApp and i tap to play video: it is always in stop mode
Dont use battery manager, use long tap on the clock, then click on battery options and select unrestricted

Regarding video i have no idea

mib383

Feb 1, 2013
Dont use battery manager, use long tap on the clock, then click on battery options and select unrestricted

Regarding video i have no idea
Ok, this solved. Answer please another question about contacts and phone.
One more problem: now phone numbers and contacts do not connected with each other. In call journal i see only numbers, and i cant do phone call from contacts...
Thx.

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure... is your google account synced? in any case hopefully ill upload a new build soon with more patches and improvments

Alzono1

Oct 22, 2021
Changelog:
12/10/21:
* Fixed CTS not passing (safteynet)
* Added old behavior of power button

11/10/21:
First Beta
* Android 12 Aosp base
* Optimized dalvik vm for better performance in apps
* Updated Gapps wizard and core apps to A12 base
Please report issues
Hello sir can you please tell me why this ROM is not working on my joyeuse device? After flashing and doing all steps it reboots into Fastboot.

rezzocapo

Jan 30, 2012
I have flashed on the system partition and the vendor is 12.0.2.0.QJWMIXM. The bluetooth is activated but when playing locally or streaming with different applications and BT devices, the playback does not advance and nothing sounds either.

M*A*S*H

Oct 22, 2021
Hello sir can you please tell me why this ROM is not working on my joyeuse device? After flashing and doing all steps it reboots into Fastboot.
Over which ROM/Version did you installed it? I faced problems starting with another custom ROM and needed to switch back to MIUI first. Unfortunately I've been using curtana, so can't confirm working joyeuse. But I'm pretty sure It will work on joyeuse too.

I have flashed on the system partition and the vendor is 12.0.2.0.QJWMIXM. The bluetooth is activated but when playing locally or streaming with different applications and BT devices, the playback does not advance and nothing sounds either.
I've been using V12.5.1.0.RJWMIXM and bluetooth is running fine with Pixel Buds and a Jabra Evolve Headset.

Overall this ROM is running very well. Many thanks to all involved developers!

Problems for me so far:
  • Android Auto is crashing (connected to car and standalone)
  • Google Photos sharing via Chromcast stopps after a few seconds
  • APN was initial wrong, but that's easy to fix manually
Both topics could be app related, but worked before at MIUI.

One question maybe someone is able to answer: On Android 11 I could mark text in recents screen. Now it's not possible. Is this Pixel exclusiv, gone with 12 or a bug here?

gsucristo

Oct 26, 2021
Montevideo, Uruguay
I'm using joyeuse, had the same issue on first install, solution was to go back to MUI12 before installing this rom.
Everything seems to be working fine. Bluetooth audio works.

Can't find the option to use wallpaper colors as accent colors.

Aside from that the ROM is great, thank you for the hard work to the developers involved.

Alzono1

Oct 22, 2021
I'm using joyeuse, had the same issue on first install, solution was to go back to MUI12 before installing this rom.
Everything seems to be working fine. Bluetooth audio works.

Can't find the option to use wallpaper colors as accent colors.

Aside from that the ROM is great, thank you for the hard work to the developers involved.
Yeah actually my problem was that I had to boot into fastbootd and to actually flash the system.img into the system partition and not the super partition and now it works, the ROM is awesome and very good! Battery life also is super good!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

android-12-cnet-2021-002.jpg

Code:
    Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.
    800px-Android_11.svg.png

What is this?
    An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included and gesture support (pocket, hand wave, pickup).

Based on Android 12.0

1. If you want to root then copy the stock boot from the latest stock rom into internal and use magisk to patch it, then flash the patched boot in bootloader (fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img)
    2. I will try to provide monthly patch updates and fixes as needed, don't ask for ETAs... I usually aim for the 5th of each month or whenever Google releases their patches
    3. If you are coming from a previous version, I highly recommend clean flashing, otherwise you will probably have issues

Bugs:
    You tell me

You tell me? I worked hard to get everything working, I don't see any other issues, please report real issues, not feature requests from MIUI or other roms.

Getting fastbootd drivers working on windows:
    1. Download these drivers and unzip
    2. follow the instructions here to install the unsigned drivers
    3. select the windows inf

Steps:
    Please follow these steps closely!
    For new installs:
    1. Unlock bootloader
    2. Download vbmeta from here and flash it in fastboot like this:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta_note9s.img (IF YOU DONT DO THIS STEP, VOLTE AND OK GOOGLE WONT WORK!)
    3. In bootloader enter: 'fastboot reboot fastboot'
    4. After we reboot you will see 'fastbootd', enter 'fastboot flash system system.img' (extract the system.img and put it in the folder you're in
    5. enter 'fastboot reboot recovery'
    6. select format userdata
    7. then select reboot to system

To upgrade from previous versions:
    1. Reboot to fastbootd (adb reboot fastboot from inside android or fastboot reboot fastboot from bootloader)
    2. After we reboot you will see 'fastbootd', enter 'fastboot flash system system.img' (extract the system.img and put it in the folder you're in
    3. Reboot

There is now a toggle to add SuperSU on boot in Phh Settings > Misc:
    Just enable it and reboot. (Keep in mind it breaks safteynet, if you need to use a banking app, disable it from settings and reboot)

Downloads:
    Latest ROM

@phhusson for his work on GSI (donate to this man, he works on dozens of devices), he worked closely with me to get everything working!

Enjoy!

P.S.
    I am not going to add any custom features from other roms so please don't comment about that!

Source: https://github.com/aosp-tissot
    Phh source:Link

XDA:DevDB Information
    [GSI][ROM][ CURTANA | JOYEUSE | EXCALIBUR][11.0][AOSP+GAPPS][05/11/20], ROM for the Redmi Note 9 Pro

Contributors
    sooti, phhusson
    Source Code: https://github.com/aosp-tissot

ROM OS Version: Android 12
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Treble
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-17

Created 2020-09-21
    Last Updated 2020-11-05​
    Changelog:
    9/7/22:
    * July Google security patch

9/6/22:
    * Fixed the fingerprint issue in 12.1 (12L) that prevented me from releasing the latest build
    * June security patch (12L)
    * Some performance tweaks
    * Latest Phh patches

13/12/21:
    * December patch
    * Latest phh patches
    * Fixed battery manager crash

24/11/21:
    * Fixed bt offload not working
    * Fixed monet not working on other 9S versions

23/11/21:
    * November security patch
    * Added magisk support
    * Added monet (theme based on wallpaper)
    * Fixed some props not being written on boot
    * Fixed some bt issues

12/10/21:
    * Fixed CTS not passing (safteynet)
    * Added old behavior of power button

11/10/21:
    First Beta
    * Android 12 Aosp base
    * Optimized dalvik vm for better performance in apps
    * Updated Gapps wizard and core apps to A12 base
    Please report issues
    New build is on the way, should fix safteynet not passing and return the old behavior of the power button

EDIT: New build is up

Changes:
    * Fixed CTS not passing (safteynet), please clear google play services data if you already flashed the old build, if you enable supersu from settings then it will break again so keep in mind, its only for unrooted
    * Returned the power button to the old behavior
    Android 13 build is up, please feel free to comment on the Android 13 GSI post, thanks