Question 12 stable ruined the network

Search This thread

h8Aramex

Oct 24, 2012
12 stable managed to brick my phone almost.

Had to use all sort of tricks to get out of Crashdump Mode. But you can get out.
Anyway. It's a mess.
I have network but the whole OS feels SO unbaked. My phone is stuck in 60hz most of the time. Apps, functionality is missing. Things we've had in OOS. It's crap, I am sorry I'm going to say it like that.

This is a DOWNGRADE.
I wonder how 1+'s forums will look like after people storm it.

Anyway. You can downgrade with MSMTool, but it will wipe your data and you start from the stock OS.
Guess you can download latest OOS11, and Local Upgrade via System Update and disable update.
That's my plan at least.

You can also try using custom roms, but I am unsure about their stability (yet).

Reactions: Samuel Holland

xda9791

Feb 7, 2020
Hi
I dont have signal on my cellular now after the updating...
There is a Temporary fix until the next update ?
try this method i posted in a thread, and let me know..

Amd4life

Dec 30, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Had to use all sort of tricks to get out of Crashdump Mode. But you can get out.
Anyway. It's a mess.
I have network but the whole OS feels SO unbaked. My phone is stuck in 60hz most of the time. Apps, functionality is missing. Things we've had in OOS. It's crap, I am sorry I'm going to say it like that.

This is a DOWNGRADE.

Anyway. You can downgrade with MSMTool, but it will wipe your data and you start from the stock OS.
Guess you can download latest OOS11, and Local Upgrade via System Update and disable update.
That's my plan at least.

You can also try using custom roms, but I am unsure about their stability (yet).
How did you get into edl mode running A12?

khanboy619

Dec 16, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
My network doesn't work on OOS12 stable for some reason. I spent 2 days flashing different oos12 builds (eu, global, indian) to try to see if the network comes back, tried literally everything but no luck 😒
Very disappointed. Had to come back to OOS11. Everything works perfectly, except the fact that I'm not running the latest android version on my flagship 9 Pro. 😕

jruizdesign

Jun 15, 2012
whittier
OnePlus 9 Pro
Read my post here. And back through a few others.
I was getting the same issue, but flashing a different variant of your current c.44 should do the trick.

Ex: I have a LE2127 (TMO), I converted with a11 to use LE2123(EU) software updates. When android 12 hit my phone wouldn't give me data on the 2123 update, so I had to download the LE2125(global/NA) update and flash using the the system update app that was so generously given in the following post:
Post in thread '[TMO] 9 PRO MODEM RETENTION' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tmo-9-pro-modem-retention.4292445/post-86328243

I don't know what software or model your phone is now, so I am NOT suggesting you switch if you are not already on 2123 or 2125. Those two are interchangeable without problem so it should be fine
I don't know anything about the Indian variant so I'm not sure if the same fixed will work.

But I can tell you I have tried every msm tool and almost every possible variant an no matter what goes wrong there has been a fix here in the these forums already.

Currently running lastest c.44 global LE2125 A12 on my TMo LE2127 model device with ZERO bugs so far. Data works flawlessly

jruizdesign

Jun 15, 2012
whittier
OnePlus 9 Pro
My network doesn't work on OOS12 stable for some reason. I spent 2 days flashing different oos12 builds (eu, global, indian) to try to see if the network comes back, tried literally everything but no luck 😒
Very disappointed. Had to come back to OOS11. Everything works perfectly, except the fact that I'm not running the latest android version on my flagship 9 Pro. 😕
Did you read the data retention thread and msm using the given tool in that thread ONLY? If you use that msm tool, the take the local update to 11.2.9.9 then update the your variant of C44 you should have no issues.

Reactions: khanboy619

khanboy619

Dec 16, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
Did you read the data retention thread and msm using the given tool in that thread ONLY? If you use that msm tool, the take the local update to 11.2.9.9 then update the your variant of C44 you should have no issues.
Are you sure about this?? Because I flashed OOS12 by first flashing OS 11.2.8.8 through MSM tool and then updating to android 12.
Do you think flashing 11.2.9.9 will actually work, because I'll have to through the hastle of downgrading and then updating again. (As I'm running 11.2.10.10 atm)
The help is much appreciated.

jruizdesign

Jun 15, 2012
whittier
OnePlus 9 Pro

Anyway. It's a mess.

This is a DOWNGRADE.

That's my plan at least.

The easiest way to crashdump after this update is trying to flash your modem files like you would of you of on a11.

jruizdesign

Jun 15, 2012
whittier
OnePlus 9 Pro
Are you sure about this?? Because I flashed OOS12 by first flashing OS 11.2.8.8 through MSM tool and then updating to android 12.
Do you think flashing 11.2.9.9 will actually work, because I'll have to through the hastle of downgrading and then updating again. (As I'm running 11.2.10.10 atm)
The help is much appreciated.
No 11.2.10.10 you get the same result no need to downgrade.

jruizdesign

Jun 15, 2012
whittier
OnePlus 9 Pro
How did you get into edl mode running A12?
Same way you would in android 11.
Make sure the phone is completely off. Hold volume up and volume down buttons, and plug it in.
Make sure you already have the msm tool fully opened and ready to click enum.
As soon as you plug it in it should say ok ok in the tool, click enum then start.

I stress that point to do it quickly because it will fail with different errors if it's not done quick enough after the device is plugged in.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    I dont have signal on my cellular now after the updating...
    There is a Temporary fix until the next update ?
    I'm still hoping they will release 12.0.0.1 this night :(
    I have the same problem. I can't even downgrade
    New version 22.0.0.0 and no signal bug. Omfg

Anyway. It's a mess.

This is a DOWNGRADE.

That's my plan at least.