• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question 12 stable ruined the network

Search This thread

h8Aramex

Oct 24, 2012
12 stable managed to brick my phone almost.

Had to use all sort of tricks to get out of Crashdump Mode. But you can get out.
Anyway. It's a mess.
I have network but the whole OS feels SO unbaked. My phone is stuck in 60hz most of the time. Apps, functionality is missing. Things we've had in OOS. It's crap, I am sorry I'm going to say it like that.

This is a DOWNGRADE.
I wonder how 1+'s forums will look like after people storm it.

Anyway. You can downgrade with MSMTool, but it will wipe your data and you start from the stock OS.
Guess you can download latest OOS11, and Local Upgrade via System Update and disable update.
That's my plan at least.

You can also try using custom roms, but I am unsure about their stability (yet).

Reactions: Samuel Holland

xda9791

Feb 7, 2020
Hi
I dont have signal on my cellular now after the updating...
There is a Temporary fix until the next update ?
try this method i posted in a thread, and let me know..

Amd4life

Dec 30, 2010
Google Pixel 6 Pro

Had to use all sort of tricks to get out of Crashdump Mode. But you can get out.
Anyway. It's a mess.
I have network but the whole OS feels SO unbaked. My phone is stuck in 60hz most of the time. Apps, functionality is missing. Things we've had in OOS. It's crap, I am sorry I'm going to say it like that.

This is a DOWNGRADE.

Anyway. You can downgrade with MSMTool, but it will wipe your data and you start from the stock OS.
Guess you can download latest OOS11, and Local Upgrade via System Update and disable update.
That's my plan at least.

You can also try using custom roms, but I am unsure about their stability (yet).
How did you get into edl mode running A12?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm still hoping they will release 12.0.0.1 this night :(
    Hi
    I dont have signal on my cellular now after the updating...
    There is a Temporary fix until the next update ?
    I have the same problem. I can't even downgrade
    New version 22.0.0.0 and no signal bug. Omfg

Anyway. It's a mess.

This is a DOWNGRADE.

That's my plan at least.