R05 uploading?ChangeLog R05
Samsung base update ChangeLog :
- Based on G998BXXU3AUE8 Jun 2021 security patch OneUI 3.1
- SafetyNet fix will auto apply with ROM Tool essential fix. Don't use any other safetynet fix
- Magisk updated to stable 23
- Ad Free host updated
- Option for clock settings (Stock clock) added to ROM Tool - statusbar Icons
- Option for Native speed meter added to ROM Tool - statusbar icons
- Vanced Manager updated
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- Enhanced Quick Share
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share.
- The security of your device has been improved.
IMPORTANT : New base have updated bootloader so if you are running previous base, you must needs to update Bootloader & Modem else device won't boot. BL and Modem included in ROM zip with separate instructions.
TweaksPro recommended version is 1.0.0 or up
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- SafetyNet Pre-fixed
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Native call recorder (Manual) While you are on call - click 3 dot - Record (Should work without CSC restriction)
- Removed many stubs & common bloatwares (tried to preserve most functions though)
- Removed carrier bloatwares
- More secure OEM patch.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- ROM Tool with following Options
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
- Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
- AdFree mode Enable/Disable
- Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
- YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
- NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
- Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG
- You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
- StatusBar Icons
- Show/Hide stock battery
- Show/Hide 3minit battery
- show/hide stock clock
- show/hide 3minit clock
- ROM Control - See below
- Mods & Fix
- Titanium backup FC fix
- Google Pay Fix
- Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
- Option to freeze CID manage (If some CSC have SIM change popup)
- Remove warning screen on bootsplash.
- Update & Fix
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.
- Battery Bar with thickness and color option
- Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
- Virtual Key with Toggle (Lt side - Menu, Rt side - Power, Centre - Home)
Installation Guide : (File included in ROM zip itself)
Requirement : G998B with TWRP installed
Installation guide included in zip inside
Download and extract zip - It have all required files. Read Installation.txt and follow to ther letter.
- 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )
Download : DrKetanROM.com
PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.
STATUS : TESTING
Bro life is short, don't worry too much... Enjoy your phone on steroids with a custom ROM.Very good dr Ketan and people of the thread. I am not running the ROM because it takes a period longer than the factory warranty that would be lost to install it, so I ask, if it had any equipment failure, there will be a way to totally damage the software including the download mode, so much so that it cannot be detected the existence of Root ??
That's why I've been praying for a custom kernel lol. I have a snapdragon note 10+ with a custom kernel and battery life is insane compared to the exynos s21 Ultra. Still doing the same usage and I easily get 2x the SOT on the snapdragon note 10+. I feel like the exynos is very power hungry and just poorly engineered as a SOC ( yep I'm aware that the s21U has a better display and more power hungry specs but I still feel that the battery is weak overall on such a high end phone)For me, battery life is not so good like on Note 10+. Playing a game like Clash of Clans or looking videos results in higher battery drain. Playing Rise of Kingdoms with middle settings results in a CPU temperature of 68 degrees and very high drain. I switched the 120 hz display to ordinary 60 hz which is a bit better but in comparison to the Note 10+ the S21 Ultra consumpts too much battery. I hope that Samsung will end to use the Exynos in the next generations of smartphones.
Why didn't you flash R05?