i cant get my esim sir, any help please?ChangeLog S07
Samsung Base Chanelog
- Based on N986BXXS4FVD6 May 2022 security patch OneUI 4.1
- Fixed Ad-Free & Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle, Now Essential Fix won't reset QS Panel and add extra toggle at last raw. If you miss / Mess up Toggle, there is option added in ROM Tool to Reset QS Panel Toggle
- CSC Files updated for OMC group
- Included Official TWRP (Credit & Thanks : corsicanu , Original Thread here)
- SafetyNet Fix : Pre-Fixed again, No needs to apply two times. Read setting up instructions below.
- Security Patch Updte
TweaksPro must updated to version 4.0.1 or up (older version may cause bootloop)
Important Instructions for setting up ROM (NEW)
- In case clean installing ROM
- In case dirty install (You can try if you are on DrKetan ROM previous version but we DO NOT RECOMMENDED)
- On first boot, open magisk and complete the additional setings if asked for, else exit the magisk app. (Don't setup any option in magisk now)
- Then open ROM Tool, Apply essential fix and Reboot
- After reboot SfetyNet should pass. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet. There is separate SafetyNex Fix option available in ROM Tool - Mods & Misc fix - SafetyNet fix, You can use anytime if needed.
- Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
- Since A12 Stable Magisk not working and new Magisk doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here For more details and queries about new magisk ref this
PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above
- Clear ROM Tool data
- Before installing ROM, uninstall Magisk manager from app drawer
- After ROM installation, update Magisk from installed stub
- Then Follow above instruction for clean installation
- In case you have any issue after dirty install, don't post queries on thread, we don't support dirty install, simply go with clean install.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- We recommended to flash Stock firmware before flashing this ROM if you are on too old base or on other ROM , If not full, at least flash Home_CSC*.tar.md5 file from stock firmware with CSC tab of Odin. This is specifically for
- N985 Device (Any group of CSC)
- N986B device with non OXM group of CSC (To check your CSC group, Dial *#1234#. If CSC part doesn't starts with N986BOXM your are on Non OXM group of CSC
- For N986B device with OXM group CSC (If your CSC part starts with N986BOXM) files are included (about 98 CSCs) in ROM setup file, You can see complete list of available CSC in aroma installer. You must select to flash CSC option if your csc is part of it. This will update CSC files to same base.
- New base have updated bootloader so if you are running previous base, you must needs to update Bootloader & Modem else device won't boot. BL and Modem available in download area (separate for N986B and N985F each) with separate instructions packed inside.
- Clean Install is recommended always.
- Don't Install any module related to SafetyNet Fix/Busybox/Multidisabler etc, Everything is included in ROM itself.
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Secure Folder
- SafetyNet Pre-fixed
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Native call recorder (Manual) While you are on call - click 3 dot - Record (Should work without CSC restriction)
- Auto Call Record (See below ROM Tool)
- Removed many stubs & common bloatwares (tried to preserve most functions though)
- Removed carrier bloatwares
- QuickStar without CSC dependency
- More secure OEM patch.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Dual SIM + SD card pre patched
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- ROM Tool Essential Fix give option to Install 1.Yasnac SafetyNet checker 2.FoxMM magisk module manager 3.SwiftBackup 4.LSposed
- ROM Tool with following Options
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
- Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
- AdFree mode Enable/Disable
- Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
- YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
- NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
- Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG
- You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
- StatusBar Icons
- Show/Hide stock battery
- Show/Hide 3minit battery
- show/hide stock clock
- show/hide 3minit clock
- Show/Hide multiple SB Icons & Clock position (Quick Star) (Needs R update to work)
- ROM Control - See below
- Mods & Fix
- Auto Call Record (No CSC limitations)
- Titanium backup FC fix
- Google Pay Fix
- SafetyNet Fix
- Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
- Option to freeze CID manage (If some CSC have SIM change popup)
- Remove red text warning msg from bootsplash.
- Install Dolby Atom sound.
- S Health & Private share fix
- Update & Fix
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.
- Battery Bar with thickness and color option
- Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
- Virtual Key with Toggle (Lt side - Menu, Rt side - Power, Centre - Home) (PS : Not working on A12)
Installation : Refer to Installation note available in ROM download area.
Download : DrKetanROM.com
PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.
STATUS : Testing
i have this too, i came from dr ketan rom s06, flashing bl,ap,cp brom bootlaoder zip, no problems, flashing twrp breaks boot, i can only flash die the files from bootloader zip again repair the boot.I failed to install the twrp included in the zip im using the official one for now.
Here is the steps i did:
Install last stock firmware + official twrp + fail to flash twrp in the zip + flashed img and s07 rom using official twrp + boot + no room tool + fail to flash twrp in zip again
ps i followed the install instructions in the pdf with all steps...
And Do you have rom tool app in the drawer or not?
I had same problem exactly.
What firmeware you had before flashing the twrp?
How to report bugs/Issue?
To report issue, you needs to provide following informations, else it will be ignored. Also if your query is already mentioned on OP/ChangeLogg post, it will be ignored.
1.ROM build number.
2.Dirty/Clean Install. - If you have dirty installed, Then first clean install and report if issue persists.
3.Bug/Issue appears right after installing or later?
4.How to reproduce error.
5.Is there any same reports there on thread on your searching?
6.Is there any mention about same bug on OP or changeLog post?
7.Logs - Attach logs here/Upload to other places where it can be downloaded without registration and doesn't have ad (we recommend dropbox/Gdrive) and post link.