[13.DEC.12][ROM][4.2]AOSP Jellybean MR-1 (Alpha1)

Search This thread
S

sportsstar89

Hi everyone. From the man who brought you the first ICS rom for the HD2 i bring you the first Android 4.2 ROM. Let me start this off by saying this ROM is quite alpha it is painfully slow but i was able to get it compiling and booting from my git Here. It's based on evervolv.
You need to use cLK. System partition size 275

Long live HD2

Working:
* Boots
* Touchscreen
* Lights
* Bluetooth
* Sound
* Camera
* GSM / Data? (Sim Reader broken)

Not Working:
* Wi-Fi
* Painfully Slow (Like painfully slow)

Downloads:
Here*UPLOADED*

Last edited:

wwchang

Nov 22, 2010
Huntington Beach, CA
Hi everyone. From the man who brought you the first ICS rom for the HD2 i bring you the first Android 4.2 ROM. Let me start this off by saying this ROM is quite alpha it is painfully slow but i was able to get it compiling and booting from my git Here. It's based on evervolv.

lol, super, wow!! ...just great, lol.

i'd been coincidentally looking at your git just a couple of nights ago, from how i remembered you were so good for the hd2 & ics back then - and where had you disappeared too?!

i've been doing ParanoidAndroid compiles for sg n7100, which are easy, ..but the hd2 of course doesn't have a complete hd2 /devices tree so doing PA compile from start to finish didn't seem possible.

do you think a PA compile would work with your hd2 devices tree? ..maybe with some configuring of makefiles, etc
git clone https://github.com/Sportsstar89/android_device_htc_leo.git

wow, so much thanks again - good to see you around again!

S

sportsstar89

lol, super, wow!! ...just great, lol.

i'd been coincidentally looking at your git just a couple of nights ago, from how i remembered you were so good for the hd2 & ics back then - and where had you disappeared too?!

i've been doing ParanoidAndroid compiles for sg n7100, which are easy, ..but the hd2 of course doesn't have a complete hd2 /devices tree so doing PA compile from start to finish didn't seem possible.

do you think a PA compile would work with your hd2 devices tree? ..maybe with some configuring of makefiles, etc
git clone https://github.com/Sportsstar89/android_device_htc_leo.git

wow, so much thanks again - good to see you around again!

My device broke but i had some extra money laying around so i bought a new one and maybe with some heavy modification.

Rahil S

Oct 20, 2012
Pune
dude u wer right, its painfully slow.
Going back to tytung jellybean.
Will be waiting for next release.
Thanx mate

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

5016ff5de262c.png

Please, do not post again this kind of stuff Mr. Obvious. The OP has been very clear about this since it's still on alpha stage. I assumed you've read the first page?

Stay on topic please.