• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[13.Feb.12][MAG/cLK] NDT MIUI 2.3.7 DEVELOPMENT V48.0|STABLE V6.0

iwan.sipit

Oct 27, 2008
Tanjungpinang
please anyone know if an update is coming ?

all works fine but i would like NDT MIUI 4.0 :)

thanks
Hello Developer.

Please let me know, when do you want to develop the new version ?
From January you didn't yet.

thanks and best regards.
Langthang can not continue this ROM, because his device was broken.

Very sad but I must said that I can't continue this ROM.
My HD2 dead :( and I have first baby :) and have new job, too so I don't have any free time.
I hope I can continue my work in the near future if I can find another HD2 or with other devices.
Thanks everyone here to help, support and use my ROM.

maneken25

Oct 21, 2010
Hi everybody, I have been loyal to this ROM since I first tried it and am feeling a bit sad that it has been discontinued.

Well all things aside I have recently installed the stable version 6 as the stable version 4 has started to give me some problems.

I can say that it has been running very well, after a complete fresh installation.

1) I have formatted (task29) the phone
2) Partitioned it (150/5) with the HD2 toolkit
3) formatted the SD card and created a 1gb ext partition with 128Mb for SWAP in CWM
4) Enabled the use of the last 24Mb in MALGDR 1.13
5) Installed the ROM with CWM 5.02xxx (not sure but it is version 5 something)

So I think everything should be working well but I have ONE very annoying problem that I could not solve.

When using the internet explorer that came with the ROM or Delphin HD (which I have installed from the Play Store) I have problems opening some websites when on 3G or EDGE network.

For example if I try to open the Mobile Vikings site or a Portuguese site called Jogos santa casa
it loads them fast but displays only a WHITE webpage. The loading time takes 5 seconds and the end result is a blank page with nothing on it.

This only happens when using the data from the mobile provider (i.e. 3G/EDGE), with wifi it loads everything.

I have tried to see in the settings but I have bandwidth saving mode disable, load images enabled and also flash content enabled.

I don't know what else to do, so I turn to the community for advice.

All I want is a stable Gingerbread ROM, preferably MIUI as I like the way things are organized in it, to use on a daily basis. Something that is reliable and will not let me down when I need it the most.

These ROMs used to be like that, now I only need to solve this problem and I'll be happy.

Thank you all for your help.
Its sound more issue with apn settings... contact your mobile provider to give you all needed apn config info, if they ask which mobile phone you are using tell them Htc Desire. Go to settings, mobile network settings, Access Point Names, make new Apn settings with infos gotten from mobile operator.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

dominicpcl

Jul 20, 2010
Need help from everyone here...

I'm on HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 previously but the phone reboot on its own, then on I could not get to boot into the system again so I've decided to try Miui V6.0 since everyone told me that Miui system is stable.

I've formatted the SD card and perform task29 and I've reinstall Magldr113. I do not know what is "Flash Recovery with edit "flash.cfg" as bellow". I follow the link provided "Link download newest Recovery 5.0.1.6: thanks seadersn
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=987531" and downloaded recovery_5.0.2.6_leo_CWR.zip but could not find the daf.exe file, so I use recovery_400M.zip instead.

Went into ad recovery and wipe full data and cache data. I've flashed the ROM using recovery by installing on SD card with the provided HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_STABLE_V6.0_MAGLDR.zip. Everything run smooth and ROM successfully install and it rebooted.

I've been stuck on HTC HD2 NDT Series by Langthang for more than 30mins. It doesn't show any sign at all. What did i do wrong? Or is it normal for it to boot for more than 30mins?

Shaamaan

Apr 30, 2010
Not being a dev nor a chef, I have no idea if this is at all possible...

Given that HW acceleration is possible on the HD2, is it possible to somehow add it to this fantastic ROM?

PS. Yes, I am aware that the developer cannot continue this work. The above question is directed at other users who may have more experience than myself. I'm mostly interested in ways to add HWA myself (flash a kernel or some such?)...

dominicpcl

Jul 20, 2010
thanks to johev for posting your question as I follow all the steps in your question and I got miui in my HD2 now. Now I just need to spend some time on getting use to miui.

thanks for everyone's patience and sorry for my noob question.

ankorez

Apr 22, 2010

Given that HW acceleration is possible on the HD2, is it possible to somehow add it to this fantastic ROM?

PS. Yes, I am aware that the developer cannot continue this work. The above question is directed at other users who may have more experience than myself. I'm mostly interested in ways to add HWA myself (flash a kernel or some such?)...
the current existing android4.0 ROMs can not directly use this kernel, becasue they are not using the correct libs to match the latest KGSL driver. (I think the ROMs' Devs will change the libs after this release, just wait for a few days).

this build can't be used in CM7 rom it is CM9 ICS only!!!

sources: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1622357

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Need help from everyone here...

I'm on HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 previously but the phone reboot on its own, then on I could not get to boot into the system again so I've decided to try Miui V6.0 since everyone told me that Miui system is stable.

I've formatted the SD card and perform task29 and I've reinstall Magldr113. I do not know what is "Flash Recovery with edit "flash.cfg" as bellow". I follow the link provided "Link download newest Recovery 5.0.1.6: thanks seadersn
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=987531" and downloaded recovery_5.0.2.6_leo_CWR.zip but could not find the daf.exe file, so I use recovery_400M.zip instead.

Went into ad recovery and wipe full data and cache data. I've flashed the ROM using recovery by installing on SD card with the provided HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_STABLE_V6.0_MAGLDR.zip. Everything run smooth and ROM successfully install and it rebooted.

I've been stuck on HTC HD2 NDT Series by Langthang for more than 30mins. It doesn't show any sign at all. What did i do wrong? Or is it normal for it to boot for more than 30mins?
Hello guy!

i think than your config.cfg wrongs informations content

you config.cfg must be

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 150M
cache ya 30M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

ok i don't use program wizard for flash my phone so i explain how i do

1. powen on your phone and hold hang up
2. in boot menu MAGLDR go to usb flasher and connect your phone to pc
3. run DAF for partitionning your nand and next next next...
4. after reboot you can go to clockwork recovery and flash MIUI NDT :)

enjoy

nmugurel2003

Nov 21, 2009
Focsani

+1 for this question. I'm interested in the answer also.

dominicpcl

Jul 20, 2010
I've experience sync error once where all my contact and facebook account could not be sync to phone. I reboot the phone, then only the sync works. I link my contact with their facebook account but no picture were shown. Do all of you experience this?

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Hello guy!

i think than your config.cfg wrongs informations content

you config.cfg must be

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 150M
cache ya 30M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

ok i don't use program wizard for flash my phone so i explain how i do

1. powen on your phone and hold hang up
2. in boot menu MAGLDR go to usb flasher and connect your phone to pc
3. run DAF for partitionning your nand and next next next...
4. after reboot you can go to clockwork recovery and flash MIUI NDT :)

enjoy
where should I type in the config.cfg or where can i download it?

I formatted my SD card then load into bootloader to perform task29. I partitioned it with hd2 toolkit (150MB/5MBcache) then went into cwm to create 1gb ext partition with 128mb for swap. I mount my SD and copy the ROM's zip file into the drive and unmount it to install with zip files at cwm.

Is this the proper way to flash miui v6.0?

dzebrys

Sep 11, 2007
the farther the worse

hi,

i've started using this rom since v36 and have impression that as farther then worse.
between ~v40-47 the only issue i got was media volume decrease when incoming call answered. the solution was to mute and unmute afterwards. after loading v48 it stays the same but other flowers comes. not possible to use speaker during call, not possible to end call using red "end call" button in caller app - need to use hardware one. my kernel is tytung r14 nov 10. anybody with similar problems?

br/dzebrys

maneken25

Oct 21, 2010
hi,

i've started using this rom since v36 and have impression that as farther then worse.
between ~v40-47 the only issue i got was media volume decrease when incoming call answered. the solution was to mute and unmute afterwards. after loading v48 it stays the same but other flowers comes. not possible to use speaker during call, not possible to end call using red "end call" button in caller app - need to use hardware one. my kernel is tytung r14 nov 10. anybody with similar problems?

br/dzebrys
My advice don't use 48 etc version use last stable version 6.0.
Also you can search few pages back for updated kernel tytung with integrated initrd in zip so after fresh install, make obe boot to settle down, go back and install that updated tytung kernel.
I'm using stable version 6.0 for a few months(with few flashing some other custom roms) and its one of best and stable miui hd2 rom.
Don't use testing version like 48 etc.
Also if you are adventurist you can try dorimanx kernel 6.9( wouldn't advise you higher version for now) BUT don't forget to initrd file from this miui rom zip into dorinmax zip file in initrd-custom part.
I'm flasholic, love to test new devs projects but when I need stable and safe rom for work I can allways rely on this one.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium