[13.Feb.12][MAG/cLK] NDT MIUI 2.3.7 DEVELOPMENT V48.0|STABLE V6.0

Search This thread

maneken25

Oct 21, 2010
Hi everybody, I have been loyal to this ROM since I first tried it and am feeling a bit sad that it has been discontinued.

Well all things aside I have recently installed the stable version 6 as the stable version 4 has started to give me some problems.

I can say that it has been running very well, after a complete fresh installation.

1) I have formatted (task29) the phone
2) Partitioned it (150/5) with the HD2 toolkit
3) formatted the SD card and created a 1gb ext partition with 128Mb for SWAP in CWM
4) Enabled the use of the last 24Mb in MALGDR 1.13
5) Installed the ROM with CWM 5.02xxx (not sure but it is version 5 something)

So I think everything should be working well but I have ONE very annoying problem that I could not solve.

When using the internet explorer that came with the ROM or Delphin HD (which I have installed from the Play Store) I have problems opening some websites when on 3G or EDGE network.

For example if I try to open the Mobile Vikings site or a Portuguese site called Jogos santa casa
it loads them fast but displays only a WHITE webpage. The loading time takes 5 seconds and the end result is a blank page with nothing on it.

This only happens when using the data from the mobile provider (i.e. 3G/EDGE), with wifi it loads everything.

I have tried to see in the settings but I have bandwidth saving mode disable, load images enabled and also flash content enabled.

I don't know what else to do, so I turn to the community for advice.

All I want is a stable Gingerbread ROM, preferably MIUI as I like the way things are organized in it, to use on a daily basis. Something that is reliable and will not let me down when I need it the most.

These ROMs used to be like that, now I only need to solve this problem and I'll be happy.

Thank you all for your help.

Its sound more issue with apn settings... contact your mobile provider to give you all needed apn config info, if they ask which mobile phone you are using tell them Htc Desire. Go to settings, mobile network settings, Access Point Names, make new Apn settings with infos gotten from mobile operator.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

dominicpcl

Jul 20, 2010
Need help from everyone here...

I'm on HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 previously but the phone reboot on its own, then on I could not get to boot into the system again so I've decided to try Miui V6.0 since everyone told me that Miui system is stable.

I've formatted the SD card and perform task29 and I've reinstall Magldr113. I do not know what is "Flash Recovery with edit "flash.cfg" as bellow". I follow the link provided "Link download newest Recovery 5.0.1.6: thanks seadersn
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=987531" and downloaded recovery_5.0.2.6_leo_CWR.zip but could not find the daf.exe file, so I use recovery_400M.zip instead.

Went into ad recovery and wipe full data and cache data. I've flashed the ROM using recovery by installing on SD card with the provided HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_STABLE_V6.0_MAGLDR.zip. Everything run smooth and ROM successfully install and it rebooted.

I've been stuck on HTC HD2 NDT Series by Langthang for more than 30mins. It doesn't show any sign at all. What did i do wrong? Or is it normal for it to boot for more than 30mins?

Shaamaan

Apr 30, 2010
Not being a dev nor a chef, I have no idea if this is at all possible...

Given that HW acceleration is possible on the HD2, is it possible to somehow add it to this fantastic ROM?

PS. Yes, I am aware that the developer cannot continue this work. The above question is directed at other users who may have more experience than myself. I'm mostly interested in ways to add HWA myself (flash a kernel or some such?)...

dominicpcl

Jul 20, 2010
thanks to johev for posting your question as I follow all the steps in your question and I got miui in my HD2 now. Now I just need to spend some time on getting use to miui.

thanks for everyone's patience and sorry for my noob question.

ankorez

Apr 22, 2010

Given that HW acceleration is possible on the HD2, is it possible to somehow add it to this fantastic ROM?

PS. Yes, I am aware that the developer cannot continue this work. The above question is directed at other users who may have more experience than myself. I'm mostly interested in ways to add HWA myself (flash a kernel or some such?)...

the current existing android4.0 ROMs can not directly use this kernel, becasue they are not using the correct libs to match the latest KGSL driver. (I think the ROMs' Devs will change the libs after this release, just wait for a few days).

this build can't be used in CM7 rom it is CM9 ICS only!!!

sources: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1622357

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Need help from everyone here...

I'm on HD2 CoreDroid GB 2.3.5 V3.7 previously but the phone reboot on its own, then on I could not get to boot into the system again so I've decided to try Miui V6.0 since everyone told me that Miui system is stable.

I've formatted the SD card and perform task29 and I've reinstall Magldr113. I do not know what is "Flash Recovery with edit "flash.cfg" as bellow". I follow the link provided "Link download newest Recovery 5.0.1.6: thanks seadersn
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=987531" and downloaded recovery_5.0.2.6_leo_CWR.zip but could not find the daf.exe file, so I use recovery_400M.zip instead.

Went into ad recovery and wipe full data and cache data. I've flashed the ROM using recovery by installing on SD card with the provided HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_STABLE_V6.0_MAGLDR.zip. Everything run smooth and ROM successfully install and it rebooted.

I've been stuck on HTC HD2 NDT Series by Langthang for more than 30mins. It doesn't show any sign at all. What did i do wrong? Or is it normal for it to boot for more than 30mins?

Hello guy!

i think than your config.cfg wrongs informations content

you config.cfg must be

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 150M
cache ya 30M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

ok i don't use program wizard for flash my phone so i explain how i do

1. powen on your phone and hold hang up
2. in boot menu MAGLDR go to usb flasher and connect your phone to pc
3. run DAF for partitionning your nand and next next next...
4. after reboot you can go to clockwork recovery and flash MIUI NDT :)

enjoy

nmugurel2003

Nov 21, 2009
Focsani

+1 for this question. I'm interested in the answer also.

dominicpcl

Jul 20, 2010
I've experience sync error once where all my contact and facebook account could not be sync to phone. I reboot the phone, then only the sync works. I link my contact with their facebook account but no picture were shown. Do all of you experience this?

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Hello guy!

i think than your config.cfg wrongs informations content

you config.cfg must be

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 150M
cache ya 30M

ok i don't use program wizard for flash my phone so i explain how i do

1. powen on your phone and hold hang up
2. in boot menu MAGLDR go to usb flasher and connect your phone to pc
3. run DAF for partitionning your nand and next next next...
4. after reboot you can go to clockwork recovery and flash MIUI NDT :)

enjoy

where should I type in the config.cfg or where can i download it?

I formatted my SD card then load into bootloader to perform task29. I partitioned it with hd2 toolkit (150MB/5MBcache) then went into cwm to create 1gb ext partition with 128mb for swap. I mount my SD and copy the ROM's zip file into the drive and unmount it to install with zip files at cwm.

Is this the proper way to flash miui v6.0?

es0teric

Dec 19, 2007
Hi, I am having an error which can't download or login using internet. There isn't any connection for the internet (not wifi). Any help?

dzebrys

Sep 11, 2007
the farther the worse

hi,

i've started using this rom since v36 and have impression that as farther then worse.
between ~v40-47 the only issue i got was media volume decrease when incoming call answered. the solution was to mute and unmute afterwards. after loading v48 it stays the same but other flowers comes. not possible to use speaker during call, not possible to end call using red "end call" button in caller app - need to use hardware one. my kernel is tytung r14 nov 10. anybody with similar problems?

br/dzebrys

maneken25

Oct 21, 2010
hi,

i've started using this rom since v36 and have impression that as farther then worse.
between ~v40-47 the only issue i got was media volume decrease when incoming call answered. the solution was to mute and unmute afterwards. after loading v48 it stays the same but other flowers comes. not possible to use speaker during call, not possible to end call using red "end call" button in caller app - need to use hardware one. my kernel is tytung r14 nov 10. anybody with similar problems?

br/dzebrys

My advice don't use 48 etc version use last stable version 6.0.
Also you can search few pages back for updated kernel tytung with integrated initrd in zip so after fresh install, make obe boot to settle down, go back and install that updated tytung kernel.
I'm using stable version 6.0 for a few months(with few flashing some other custom roms) and its one of best and stable miui hd2 rom.
Don't use testing version like 48 etc.
Also if you are adventurist you can try dorimanx kernel 6.9( wouldn't advise you higher version for now) BUT don't forget to initrd file from this miui rom zip into dorinmax zip file in initrd-custom part.
I'm flasholic, love to test new devs projects but when I need stable and safe rom for work I can allways rely on this one.

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

PARNOHELL

Feb 4, 2009
Partition & Cash

Hello every one

Please let me know, what are the best Partition & Cache number for version HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_STABLE_V6.0_MAGLDR

Thanks

Last edited:

Azurewrath

Nov 13, 2009
First, i'd like to thank langthang for this ROM. It's great! :)

...but, since it seems as dead as langthang's HD2, it maybe is time to move on.

Can someone recommend a ROM from personal experience? It should be NAND/MAGLDR. I'd prefer 4.x/ICS without Sense or other Clutter... slim, fast and stable is the way to go. ;)

Thanks in Advance for any advice!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6219109759_056be74c23_z.jpg
    MULTI LANG SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: 19 languages
    - CHINESE - ENGLISH - VIETNAMESE - SPANISH - FRENCH - ITALIAN - HEBREW
    - DUTCH - PORTUGESE - DANISH - TURKISH - POLISH - KOREAN - RUSSIAN - GERMAN - SLOVENIAN - HUNGARIAN - GREEK - PERSIAN
    490537_94122993.jpg
    en.png
    de.png
    fr.png
    es-ES.png
    da.png
    el.png
    hu.png
    it.png
    nl.png
    pl.png
    pt-PT.png
    tr.png
    fa.png
    ko.png
    he.png
    vi.png
    ru.png
    sk.png

2nd Post: Old versions download links
    3rd Post: Change logs
    4th Post: How to flash my ROM
    5th Post: Some useful Tips and Q&A
    6th Post: Add-ons for MIUI ROM
    7th Post: How to make Internet Passthough working on MIUI ROM
    8th Post: Enlarge your battery life : an attempt to fix the battery drain
    9th Post: Use APKTool to Decompile, Edit, Translate and Recompile an APK
    Please don't re-upload and share my ROM to other forum or website without my permission
    Working:
    - Based on newest Android 2.3.7
    -MIUI Launcher
    -3G/Data/Audio/Bluetooth/GPS/Phone/LED Notification
    -Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Ad-Hoc Wi-Fi)
    -APN for almost network
    -MIUI Camera (Wide screen support)
    -Camcorder (800x480)
    -Hosts file to stop most web ads.
    -USB File Transfer
    -WIFI Tethering/Wired Tethering
    -A2SD+ default (with Swap and Dalvik cache on SD EXT partition support)
    -Bluetooth Power Drain fix
    -Many useful apps
    -FM Radio support
    -Root permission was disable by default, to enable it: Go to Superuser app, press Menu button - Setting and Enable ROOT permission
    -If you have reboot issue when use 3rd Party Call&SMS app, go to Supperuser and allow them

Screenshot:
    6223379538_c713491722_m.jpg
    5961309704_664f80bf2e_m.jpg
    5940739202_7756f4aee1_m.jpg
    5940180725_074dcd03e9_m.jpg
    5940181053_7105e22f1a_m.jpg
    5916861778_8145548310_m.jpg

HD2 NDT MIUI DEVELOPMENT VERSION 48.0
    (Developer focuses on the function of early adopters and rapid change with weekly update)​
    Version 48.0 Multilang (13-Feb-2012)
    HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_DEVELOPMENT_V48.0_MAGLDR_Tytung_kernel-----Mirror link
    MD5 Cheksum: F795FECB - 2A9412D9 - 96678FEF - 10710C72
    HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_DEVELOPMENT_V48.0_MAGLDR_DORIMANX_Kernel-----Mirror link
    MD5 Checksum: 88CD58B7 - F3D9E5AA - 65E7B39F - 1B128FFC

HD2 NDT MIUI STABLE VERSION 6.0
    (Stable ROMs are Release Candidates, the stable version is more emphasis on stability with monthly update)
    Version 6.0 Multilang (31-January-2012)
    HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_STABLE_V6.0_MAGLDR-----Mirror link
    MD5 Checksum: E53547E4 - 6C507744 - C5B84FC5 - 43F68097

For cLK User: Flash cLK kernel tytung R14.0 in the bellow link after flash MAGLDR ROM
    http://ul.to/folder/vzxmhq

Credit: DFT team, Cotulla, seadersn, Tytung, dsixda, Miui team, mark, xavierjohn22, urnightmare, Spike_M, roenano, brainmaster, Capez, cgvelmax, Andy Thomson, DORIMANX ...

Tytung Kernel Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1258110
    DORIMANX Kernel Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1322639

Vietnamese Topic in PDAVIET.NET

If you like my ROM, Donate me a cup of tea
    Or Click to "Thanks" and Vote for this Thread
    Old versions download links

Old versions download links:

Stable Version
    Version 5.1 Multilang (11-January-2012)
    HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_STABLE_V5.1_MAGLDR-----Mirror link
    MD5 Checksum: 55503A4D - EF98484C - 6A45C803 - 9614ADEF

Development Version:
    Version 47.0 Multilang (06-Feb-2012)
    HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_DEVELOPMENT_V47.0_MAGLDR-----Mirror link
    MD5 Checksum: 3CD2682D - B5A6CECF - C6A755A7 - E22D3509
    Version 46.0 Multilang (24-January-2012)
    HD2_NDT_MIUI_GINGER_2.3.7_DEVELOPMENT_V46.0_MAGLDR-----Mirror link 1
    MD5 Checksum: 1AD273B6 - 0F290A0C - C98327F9 - 53319712

HD2 NDT MIUI FROYO ROM V6.2 Multilang [18April]
    If anyone have problem with MIUI GINGER Version, please try use my Froyo version
    Screenshot:
    5630762918_c80273301a_m.jpg
    5630763134_9292897427_m.jpg
    5630763288_a8b3403670_m.jpg
    5630180323_9f36013684_m.jpg

Download Link:
    V6.2 FROYO MAGLDR Version

If you like my ROM, please Donate me a cup of tea

Or Click to "Thanks" and Vote for this Thread
    Change logs

MIUI GINGER STABLE SERIES
    Version 6.0 Multilang:
    - Update new feature from Development Version
    - Update new Google app and Tools
    - New libs for fix call volume issue when receive call
    - New Settings, MMS update
    - New theme, icon (Thanks Ancola66, Jumba)
    Version 5.1 Multilang
    - Update new feature and bug fix from newest Development Version
    - Re-use Tytung kernel 14 for more stable
    Version 5.0 Multilang
    - Update new feature and bug fix from newest Development Version
    - Update all Google apps and tools
    - Add newest DORIMANX Kernel 3.4
    - Check and fix some issue on build.prop
    Verison 4.1 Multilang
    - Update some new feature and fix from Development Version
    - Update Lockscreen (Can monitor Weather on Lockscreen now)
    - Multilang updated
    - Update multilang keyboard
    - New ICS Transsition effect (Thanks Capez)
    - New Icon & theme (Thanks vukandric, cgvelmax)
    - Add Skip track via volume button and 4-way reboot (Thanks Andy Thomson‎, roenano)
    Version 4.0 Multilang
    - Updated to MIUI Stable 2.3.7a
    - Multilang support
    - New kernel Tytung R14.0 with color banding issue fixed

MIUI GINGER DEVELOPMENT SERIES
    Version 48.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 2.2.10
    [System]
    Added support to disable the physical screen keys (M key or Dropdown notification bar switch settings, press and hold home and press the power button to exit)
    [Messaging]
    Fix SMS menu, click to add a theme returned invalid input
    Fix problem where session cannot be deleted where time is set to 1970-1-1
    [Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
    New variety lockscreen support (required theme support custom settings)
    [Themes]
    New lockscreen support for personalization
    [File Manager]
    Optimize the long menu view file properties, complete and display the directory
    Optimization to avoid multiple choice mode delays into the folder
    Remove 2.3 file classification page in the "other" category
    - Multilang support
    - Have both Tytung kernel 14 and DORIMANX Kernel 4.6 version
    - Fix some small issue and make ROM smaller and faster
    Version 47.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 2.2.3
    Added “user feedback” application, supporting screenshots, logs, generation of reports and preview of feedback (See the desktop “Tools” folder)
    Repair when external storage space left is less than 10%, the call does not allow recording (Limit lowered to 1m)
    Fix problems with overlapping icon restrictions
    Fix problem where Screenshot directory is shown as empty.
    Pressing the screenshot keys result in notification bar FC Fix in some cases the gallery cannot open images attached via E-mail messages
    Fix problem where audio file does is not visible in the call recording folder
    New guest mode will hide the pictures in the gallery
    - Multilang support
    - Add Updater.apk
    Version 46.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 2.1.20
    Fix in some cases Mms are regularly repeated from sender
    Fix problem where time will be treated as an ordinary Mms, mms problem
    Fix problem when creating draft message, the date of the message sows 1970
    - Multilang update
    - Some minor changes
    Version 45.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 2.1.13 (Full change logs here: http://miuiandroid.com/2012/01/miui-rom-changelog-2-1-13-gingerbread/)
    - Multilang support
    - Add new Email app (better function)
    Version 44.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 2.1.6
    - Multilang support
    - Back to Tytung kernel R14 for more stable
    - Remove China default timezone
    - Fix some issue on build.prop
    Version 43.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 1.12.30
    - Multilang support
    - Add DORIMANX Kernel 3.3
    - Fix volume call issue when receive call
    Version 42.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 1.12.23
    - Update all Multilang string
    - Check and add new App2sd+ script
    - Add new tweaks and optimize for my ROM
    Version 41.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 1.12.16 with change logs here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20453114&postcount=2094
    - Multilang suppot
    - Check and fix some minor issue on previous version
    Version 40.1 Multilang:
    - Multilang support
    - Fix MMS issue with some one
    - Fix build.prop problem
    - Make more ICS version for someone like
    Version 40.0 English:
    - Update to MIUI 1.12.9 with change logs here
    - Multilang version will update later
    - Update some new apps and tools
    - Add new weather live wallpaper
    - Add some new lockscreen and ICS font (Theme Manager - Customize - Lockscreen/Font to choose)
    - Running smooth and fast
    Version 39.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 1.12.2 with change logs here
    - Multilang support (Thanks XJ)
    - Have 2 version (1 is stock and 1 is ICS like)
    - Add 4-way reboot and Skip track via volume button
    Version 38.1 Multilang:
    - Multilang update (Thanks XJ)
    - Remove DSP Manager dua FC issue random happen
    - Add Equalizer app
    - Add some new Lockscreen
    - Add Skip track via volume button and 4-way reboot
    Version 38.0 English:
    - Update to MIUI 1.11.25 with full change logs here
    - English&Chinese only (Multilang version will be later)
    - ICS transsition effect
    - New keyboard
    - Add DSP Manager
    - Add ICS Google Music
    - More stable version
    - Camera&Camcoder working well
    Version 37.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI 1.11.18
    - Multilang support
    - Back to stock theme and MIUI Multilang keyboard (fix some issue due new theme&keyboard) - You can use theme by yourshelve (On Add-on link)
    Version 36.1 Multilang:
    - Update some multilang strings
    - Edit Setting and Launcher for better look
    - New ICS Keyboard (Thanks PrOXuSeR)
    - New ICS transition effect (Thanks capez)
    - Updated ICS theme ( Thanks cgvelmax & Kr3g3r)
    - Add Skip track via Volume button (Thanks Andy Thomson‎)
    - Add 4-way reboot (Thanks Andy Thomson‎)
    - Delete some unnecessary scripts
    - Fix some minor issue and some more optimize in system
    Version 36.0 Multilang:
    - Update to MIUI1.11.11
    - Multilang support
    - Add Tytung kernel R14.0 with color banding issue fixed
    - Fix wma/wmv play issue (Thanks czarsuperstar@gmail.com)
    - Update ICS theme (Thanks cgvelmax)
    Version 35.1 Multilang:
    - Update to Kernel Tytung R13
    - Fixed Backup issue with multilang support
    - Optimize some script for faster and better battery life
    - Renew ICS theme for smoother and more beautiful (Thanks picard666, cgvelmax, vukandric)
    - Add new MIUI Multilang keyboard with Haptic Feedback work (support predict for: Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, English, Danish, Farsi, Finish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Netherlands, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish) - Credit by brainmaster

MIUI FROYO SERIES
    V6.2 Multi-languages:
    - Based on lasest MIUI FROYO from MIUI.com (18.3.11)
    - Many optimize on system for best performance, speed ...
    - Updated newest Multilang Pack from XJ MIUI (Thanks xavierjohn22)
    - FM Radio working well
    - Support more apps than Ginger version
    How to flash ROM:

HD2 NAND Toolkit - Toolkit for HD2 Users (From ksubedi)
    [GUIDE] Flashing Your First HD2 NAND Android Rom [For Newbs]

Use MAGLDR
    1. Your phone need HSPL 2.08.HSPL first
    2. Flash DFT_LEO_MAGLDR113_DAF
    Link download MAGLDR113
    - Go to Bootloader
    - Connect your phone to PC
    - Run ROMUpdateUtility.exe and follow guide step by step
    - Phone auto reboot and goto MAGLDR113 menu
    - Done
    3. Flash Recovery with edit "flash.cfg" as bellow: (use Notepad to open flash.cfg file (don't open file flash.cfg.txt))
    misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 150M (bigger is OK)
    cache ya 5M
    Link download newest Recovery 5.0.1.6: thanks seadersn
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=987531
    - Goto MAGLDR113 menu
    - Choose USB Flasher (use Volume down/Volume up button, then press Call button)
    - Connect your phone to PC
    - Run DAF.exe and follow guide step by step
    - Phone auto reboot and go to MAGLDR113 menu
    - Choose AD Recovery to go Recovery Menu
    4. Wipe full data and Advance - Dalvik cache on Recovery Menu is recommand
    - If you update from previous version, only need wipe cache/dalvik cache and all your data will saved
    5. Flash ROM use Recovery
    - Choose Install zip file from SD card
    - Follow the guide
    - Press Call button (Green button) to accept - Reject button (Red button) to Cancel
    6. Reboot and see your result

Use cLK
    Follow the guide in here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=901305

Very easy way to prepare flash ROM use Tools here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1090783

How to enable Data2EXT in MIUI GINGER ROM (Thanks droidzone about these scripts):
    Note: This feature require high speed SD card (Class 6 or higher) for best performance, the slower SD card work but the ROM is slow down
    1.Partition your SD card
    - Format SD card
    - Create EXT Partition. There is the easy way to create EXT Partition by CWM Recovery:
    + Goto Recovery Menu
    + Cho Advanced -->Partition SD Card
    + Choose EXT size (Maximum is 2048Mb) and Swap size (Recommand is 128Mb)
    + Waiting until Done
    2. Install Data2EXT feature:
    - Install your ROM by CMW Recovery
    - Install the A2SD Killer scripts file (attach file bellow)
    - Reboot once after running the A2SD Killer and setup everything but don't install anything.
    - Reboot to recovery once again and install the Data2SD Installer (attach file bellow)
    - Reboot again and see result
    ReInstall Data2EXT procedure:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12999815&postcount=1744
    Some Tips and Q&A

Some Tips and Q&A:

How to make a fresh install:
    1. Backup your data, apps, games (use MIUI Backup)
    2. Check and flash correct Recovery size the ROM require
    3. Go to Recovery menu, Wipe data/Advance-Wipe dalvik cache
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Reboot your phone and restore your data (which was backup in 1st step)
    If you still have problem, try do everything again (Task 29, flash MAGLDR/cLK, Recovery, format SD card)

Check and make A2SD work
    a2sd repair
    to reinstall A2SD
    a2sd zipalign
    a2sd cachesd

to activate A2SD +
    a2sd check
    if you want to check if A2SD is working correctly.

1.Press *#*#6484#*#* to access Factory test menu
    In this menu, you can test many thing

2. For the black background in apps (or any issue for some apps) you have to go to setting --> management apps --> the apps where you have black background --> compatibility mode --> TURN OFF or TURN ON
    There's also a quick way to access app compatibility setting:
    - Long press Home
    - If the app is there long press app icon (email)
    - Then it brings you straight to the app compatibility setting screen, toggle the buttons
    3. Go to http://miuithemes.com/ choose which themes you like, then copy Theme.mtz to /MIUI/theme on SD Card and use Theme Manager to choose it, reboot and get a best UI
    4. Incoming Call (1.7.8) - Delay in display of number
    Disable the "enforce proximity sensor" in the Call Settings on Program Tab of settings
    5. Press and hold "Home" button to access Recent Menu/Apps Killer/Tasks
    6. In Lock Screen
    - Press Time Display and Slide down to go Main Desktop
    - Press Call Icon and Slide down to go Dial Pad
    - Press SMS Icon and Slide down to go Message
    - Press and hold 'Home' button to active Torch

8. Uninstall an app or game:
    - Press & Keep Icon on the Desktop, move it to Recycle Bin to Uninstall
    9. Long press on the icon in Toggles will launch the settings for that icon.
    10. Press "Menu" key and "Volume Down" key at the same time to print a screen.
    The printed image is saved in the directory of MIUI in the sd card.
    12. Slide from left to right to quickly delete a message or a call log.
    13. You may hold down an icon by one hand to enter Edit Mode, and then use the other hand to slide the screen to move the icon to the target screen.
    14. Double tap the time zone to launch the Music Player when the screen is locked.
    15. Click the contact image in Calls, SMS and Contacts, shortcut menus will pop up.
    16. The battery will display the percentage of left battery capacity by Settings>System>Battery>Notification Indicator Style>Percentage.
    16. How to set IP dialing?
    MIUI ROM can add an IP prefix for the called number in a strange land. You may set it in Settings>Common>Calls.
    You may also long press the contact item before dialing, and choose “Make IP calls” in the pop-up menu.
    17. When you are not available to answer the phone, you may slide up the panel to reject the call and to send a message to the caller at the same time.
    18. How to set custom ringtones?
    Put media files into the Media/Audio/ringtones directory in the SD card, (If there is none of this directory, please create one manually) and then select in Sounds in Settings.
    Note: there are three directories under Audio, corresponding to the following tones:
    notifications--notification ringtones
    ringtones--incoming call ringtones
    alarms--alarming ringtones
    Supported formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, Midi, etc.
    20. How to quickly delete items?
    You may slide from left to right on the item and click on the red "Delete" button when it appears.
    21. How can I share my network to the PC or other terminals?
    Firmware of Android 2.2 and above support the sharing of mobile phones to other Internet terminal in the following method:
    Go to "Settings" -> "System" -> "Share mobile network", you may choose to share the Internet connection by USB tethering or setting up portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
    22.How to copy files from the computer to the phone? First connect your phone to your computer via data cable, pull down the notification panel from the top of the phone, click “USB connected”, and then click "Turn on USB storage”.
    After copying, do not forget to select the option of “Turn off USB storage”, otherwise "File Manager” in the phone will not be able to find the sd card, as it is being occupied by the computer.
    23.Now I have a lot of apps, how to put them in order?
    Long press an app icon and then you may move it freely. When it is moved to the screen border, the screen will automatically switch to the next screen.
    24.How to add a screen?
    Use two fingers to pinch on the desktop to enter screen thumbnail mode. Then you may add or delete screens.
    25. How to delete an app?
    Long press the app icon you want to delete, drag it on top of the trash box and click OK to delete it.
    26. Adding widgets on the desktop: press the Menu button on the desktop, select "Edit Mode", and then click the icon on the upper right corner to access the interface of “Add Widgets”. Choose your favorite widget on the top, and then drag it to the screen below.
    27. Using folders to manage desktop apps: in the interface of “Add Widgets”, drag [Folder] to the desktop. You may drag multiple apps into folders to classify them. After opening the folder, you may click the edit icon in the upper left corner to rename the folder.
    28. Using toggles panel to improve efficiency: drag the notification panel down from the top, click "Toggles" to go to the toggles panel (It goes to the toggles panel in default of notice.) On the panel are listed the most commonly used toggles, you may click to quickly enable or disable a toggle. Long press on the icon will launch the settings for that icon.
    29. Guest mode: enable the “Guest Mode” toggle in the panel, and your calls and text messages logs will be hidden, and all installed applications cannot be removed. You may have a try when you need to show your phone to guests or children.
    30. Importing contacts or binding accounts: you may use some apps to import a batch of contacts, or bind Google account directly in "Settings"> "Personal"> "Accounts & Sync Settings" to sync contacts at any time.
    31. How to copy files from the computer without using the data cable? In case of a wifi connection, enter “File Manager” on the desktop, select the tab of "Remote Administration" to start the service, and then you will get an address. Enter the given address on the computer, then you may copy files without using a data cable!