• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[13 Mar 2012] Stock MIUI (Very Stable) [cLK/MAG]

Search This thread

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
Wow, that's good new because i even i have refrained from ubuntu because of Nividia issue, But when i used Lubuntu, there wasn't any. Anyway, am impatiently waiting for Precise Penguin 12.04 :)

Thanks for sharing.

Regards

O can't wait for 12.04 I'm hoping it will replace my need of dual booting windows.. I still am not sure on how to save my virtual machines I have set up..

Back to topic, if someone wanted to mirror that would be great!

Best Regards,
Kylew1212

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

Reactions: pathaniya

YZ

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 24, 2010
O can't wait for 12.04 I'm hoping it will replace my need of dual booting windows.. I still am not sure on how to save my virtual machines I have set up..

Back to topic, if someone wanted to mirror that would be great!

Best Regards,
Kylew1212

I can mirror ;)
But im in my bed atm, trying to sleep lol... Will mirror tomorrow :D

Sent from my awesome HTC HD2.
Yz.

alias001

May 15, 2009
clk recovery error

hi somebody help me

i follow all instructions and the installation step clk install recovery
in the black window I get unknown error
I can not continue

I am doing wrong?

Last edited:

ceptic

Sep 21, 2007
Wagga Wagga
Tweaked version

Just wanted to say that this is a great version and is truly very stable. I have installed it on my Wife's phone and it is critical that it just works... which it does. I was wondering if the Tweaked version with Go Launcher Ex might be available? I've noticed MIUI ROMS work smoother imo with their system based launchers (wether it is stock or Launcher Pro) and I'd love to see if Go Launcher Ex based version was equally smooth.

kylew1212

Dec 1, 2011
Alabama
www.memoryx2.com
Just wanted to say that this is a great version and is truly very stable. I have installed it on my Wife's phone and it is critical that it just works... which it does. I was wondering if the Tweaked version with Go Launcher Ex might be available? I've noticed MIUI ROMS work smoother imo with their system based launchers (wether it is stock or Launcher Pro) and I'd love to see if Go Launcher Ex based version was equally smooth.

It worked well. It seemed stable, however after a few days of using it the text under the app disappeared, but everything continued to work smoothly.

I removed the stock launcher and replaced it with go launcher ex. I may start development back up since I have a spare phone now. Especially if their is interest in my ROMs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock MIUI (Very Very Stable)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This rom is modified from MIUI android to work with clk bootloader. Please give MIUI Android all the credit.

Converted from the latest MIUI available 2.3.9

The goal of this thread is for two things. I have one main goal, STABLILITY. I will keep all roms I create. Their currently are two versions.

-Stock- I will keep up to date with MIUI and release CLK versions to accompy their magldr versions. The stock rom will stay stock, that means no changes!

-Tweaked- The tweaked rom will offer things more towards my preferance, or possibly by request. Currently the only difference between Stock and Tweaked is in the tweaked version MIUI launcher has been removed and replaced with Go Launcher. If you would like to see something included in this rom, please post.

(tweaked version is currently discontinued)

Features of Stock MIUI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A2SD
    -Rooted
    -Android 2.3.7
    -Deodexed
    -Very Fast
    -Many other things

Links

All downloads will be posted on this page.

Rom Development

What's Working

Everything:)

What's Not Working

--You Tell Me
    -I think everything is working

How-To Install

To Install wipe all data!!! Partition layout is a 150/5. It seems to work well.

Previously I have written a guide. It can be found here:http://tech.memoryx2.com/HD2_Home

Credits

Tytung
    yz.hd
    munjeni
    Cotulla
    arif-ali
    cedesmith
    seadersn
    MIUI Android
    Everyone who keeps the HD2 GOING!!!!
    All rom creaters, driver builders, porters, everyone who contributes!!
    (I may have missed some one if so please pm me and I will add)
    Stock MIUI Change Log

-Updated to MIUI 2.3.9
    -Updated to MIUI 2.2.3
    -Updated to MIUI 2.1.13

Tweaked MIUI Change Log

Currently discontinued, I may start it back up later if there is interest when I have more time.
    -Removed MIUI Launcher
    -Replaced with Go Launcher
    MIUI has many neat features.

1. Long press on the toggle switch will take you to that options settings.

2. Secrecy mode disables text, and call logs to let someone look at your phone.

3. Holding the home key on the lock screen activates the flash light.
    I think I'm going to make a clk version of latest miui tomorrow if anyone's interested. However I need someone to mirror it because I have very limited bandwidth on my server because of my business.

Also I once made a tweaked version where the miui launcher was replaced with go launcher. It was stable and worked well. Miui latest + go launcher. I'm probably going to make that for myself let me know if you're interested in either version.

Best Regards
    Kylew1212

I'm sorry about my server guys, I will have everything straightened out soon. I have a lot of headaches going on right now with my business, and school. I always seem to have very little time. However I hope to update soon.

Best Regards,
    Kylew1212