Development [𝟏𝟑] RiceDroid Android project Beta 3 - Nothing phone (1)

Search This thread

jb232

Dec 24, 2022
I have a MacBook I'm not able to connect it directly to flash rom. I appreciate any tips. Best wishes

Joshen35

Dec 24, 2022
After installing your file, I encountered such a problem, the phone does not turn on at all.

Attachments

• 20221206_152116.jpg
    20221206_152116.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 157

Ofdas23

Jul 31, 2019
@optimusprime9811 Hey, is there a way to hide app labels on the homescreen, without having to install any app or widget?
If not, could you please add it in a future update, maybe? I am willing to pay of course! (Edit: nvm, I found it heh)
Also, I am trying V9.0 right now, and I love it, thanks a lot! <3

Also, the Nothing X app has been crashing in every version, just saying ^^

Ofdas23

Jul 31, 2019
@Pho3nX heyy
Sorry for disturbing you again 😅

Do you know how I can activate the wifi popup menu in quick settings?
The menu you get, when you press on Bluetooth as well

Thank you!

Gamer_Mida

Nov 9, 2022
this custom rom is really cool! I use it as a daily rom, however (like all other custom roms) it doesn't have glyphs for calls and notifications, does anyone know when nothing will release the api for glyphs?

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
bec we are more active there , more audience there these days , more and quick feedbacks, once i free i will post here
Hello and good evening, @optimusprime9811

I see that you prefer to push our XDA users to your Telegram channels and groups. I'd like to make you aware that we only grant developers the privilege to provide links to their social media like Telegram in their own development threads under the condition that thorough support is always provided in the XDA thread. We cannot force you to provide support here but we can - and if required will - revoke the mentioned privilege granted to you.
More information about this subject is available here:
I've now described to your threads and will monitor if you comply with our requirements. Thanks very much for your cooperation.

Hyperlinks to Telegram is other posts have been removed.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

CC: @shadowstep @roirraW "edor" ehT

Last edited:

riccardorossi64

Jan 13, 2017
Florence ITALY
Hello and good evening, @optimusprime9811

I see that you prefer to push our XDA users to your Telegram channels and groups. I'd like to make you aware that we only grant developers the privilege to provide links to their social media like Telegram in their own development threads under the condition that thorough support is always provided in the XDA thread. We cannot force you to provide support here but we can - and if required will - revoke the mentioned privilege granted to you.
More information about this subject is available here:
I've now described to your threads and will monitor if you comply with our requirements. Thanks very much for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

CC: @shadowstep @roirraW "edor" ehT
Please @optimusprime9811 get this XDA thread updated with Your RiceDroid release with full instructions (step by step), working links to files and ROM
XDA is the real history of Custom Rom fan
Thanks to come back here

lobbyofficial

Feb 15, 2023
Hello! Does this ROM work on S20FE 5G? I've been watching some videos and I loved it so much, I would like to know if it works.

zeyaan

Jun 11, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
Flashed the latest build. All seems good.

Microsoft authenticator app, work apps, banking apps all work out of the box.

Glyph world well.

Vibrator is buzzy

PS: I haven't installed magisk or root.

Top Liked Posts