[13][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus [11-11-2023]

Search This thread
By the way guys, i'm planning to wait February for another release.

The cause for this are mainly 3:

1) Pixel launcher is actually bugged/having problems, so theyre trying to fix it (they said kinda fixed it, but you need to work on the rom to "maybe" totally fixing it, no sense to me). I want to wait, instead of giving you a laggy/bugged ROM
2) there are many news and fixes/addition to device tree, so i want to wait February for a nicely updated release.
3) During December, PE team did basically nothing on github, so 0 rom news from that month

Don't worry: i'm not abandoning the ROM. I just want to offer a good ROM instead of something half-broken :p

The rom is almost perfectly for daily use but i won't recommend you to use it for games, like LoL Wilf Rift or PUBG Mobile - it was quite hot after few matches even if i set them as low setting

By the way, is there any way to turn on LED light when charging in offline mode, mister @Tux111 ?

I'd like to see if we can re-enable Copy & Data transfer from a Google One backup. It used to appear once when you successfully booted into the system then i couldn't find it anywhere in Settings :D

Thank you

EDIT: no recovery included in the rom i guess, couldn't boot into recovery via Power -> Advanced Reboot -> Recovery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304-003434_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20230304-003434_Settings.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20230304-004426_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20230304-004426_Settings.png
    89 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20230304-004300_Settings Services.png
    Screenshot_20230304-004300_Settings Services.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
The rom is almost perfectly for daily use but i won't recommend you to use it for games, like LoL Wilf Rift or PUBG Mobile - it was quite hot after few matches even if i set them as low setting

By the way, is there any way to turn on LED light when charging in offline mode, mister @Tux111 ?

I'd like to see if we can re-enable Copy & Data transfer from a Google One backup. It used to appear once when you successfully booted into the system then i couldn't find it anywhere in Settings :D

Thank you

EDIT: no recovery included in the rom i guess, couldn't boot into recovery via Power -> Advanced Reboot -> Recovery
No idea about the LED.
The copy-data etc depends on the ROM itself, wait for updates from PE team.
AFAIK there arent ROMS with twrp included. Some include a survival script or something like that to "save" recovery.
Your recovery should be there anyway. Just shut down, then Power+Volume Down (or Up? cant remember) and boot into that.
About the game performance/degrees no idea, looks the same to me in Clash of Clans at least.

Also, avoid (common mistake) thinking at RAM like something that should be as free as possible. With current RAM technology, is actually better to have more ram occupied than free.

Reactions: sarkzkalie
Thanks for your useful information, Mister! It helps me to know more about the rom

Furthermore we kinda love the quick tap feature in System -> Gestures -> Quick tap to action, but it doesn't have many functions like "Tap to Play Previous/Next song" or "Smart call handling" (Reject call/Ringer off). Hope the team will add them to this rom soon :D

I'm looking forward to hearing from the team!

Thanks again woohoo \m/

shispe2007

Mar 23, 2023
Hello, The screen can’t be wakened when message come, or I got a incorrect setting?
And noise reduction function with using nc750 earphone has lost?

SuperJayJ

Oct 8, 2021
Hi,
I have installed PixelExperience_Plus_Poplar-13.0-20230218-1044-UNOFFICIAL on my Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341.
So far everything is working great except for Android Auto. When I connect my device to my vehicle through USB-C the android auto icon shows in notifications on the device but nothing displays on the vehicle display. It doesn't even show that it's charging on the vehicle display but it does show on the devices. I've tested the Bluetooth connection and I'm able to make and receive calls. So wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there is a workaround or fix. I tried to uninstall and re-install android auto and updated google play service from aptoide but that didn't seem to change anything.

Thanks!

nkpteh

Aug 16, 2021
is there no new build for this month? my phone suddenly got hot. and the battery drained so fast. this happen after a month using the latest february build. already tried clean flash again but still got hot and drained fast

Top Liked Posts