My ROM doesn't touch any CSC, so it will remain same if you already have activated through changing CSC.
Also My ROM have built in manual call record option available by default which is working on any CSC. Tool having extra benefit (along with other plenty of options) is you can use it on stock ROM with any CSC.
That's nice to know. But from my experience trying 15+ call record apps, all have issues. I'll show a few of them, the most common ones:
- They record calls using the microphone. If you mute your own microphone, the other part of the call not gets recorded.
- If you are in a call and a new call gets accepted, both calls get merged in the audio.
- Issues putting the number of the call. Sometimes random contact, others a random number.
- Some calls not get recorded.
- Low quality audio, inaudible or low volume.
I don't know what call recorded you put. Maybe because using Magisk and such, it uses root features that make these issues gone.
Thanks a lot for your reply!
PS: I'll try this weekend to install your ROM. TWRP works, but the previous installed ROM (stock from Indonesia) doesn't). I'll research about it.