- Jul 29, 2008
Got it sorted. Not quite sure how but, I feel very certain it had something to do with a restore from Google. I did a triple-wipe and restored the device from scratch w/out using a Google data restore.Got a quick question: Since the upgrade to T04 I have been unable to send or receive MMS messages. I don't think it's ROM-related but, every other fix I have attempted had not been successful.
Wondering if reflashing ROM might help?
Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall the keyboard app?Dear dr.
I got a headache problem, when I want to change my "Default keyboard" in setting, it crashed and reboot every time....so sad...
VERSION: Android 13 + T04 + Magisk Module
TWRP and System-RW Flashed.
Try installing swift keyboard and seeI does not install other keyboards...
When I tap the "Default keyboard" button, It always reboot my phone...
Install attached safetynet fix module from magisk appNew t04 rom with full wipe. I activated Googlepayfix with PayPal. I was able to make a payment. Now it always tells me that root is present. I tried full wipe again. But nothing
Have you debloated ROM? if yes, rebloat and see. Nothing much can be done with screenshot, you needs to provide log.Also have swift keyboard in the rom.
When I always tap RED CIRCLE(Default keyboard) in the picture showed, it suddenly reboot.........
I try to factory data reset, the problem fixed. Then I do the test below:Have you debloated ROM? if yes, rebloat and see. Nothing much can be done with screenshot, you needs to provide log.
Do you have same firmware like T04? It could be because of firmware differenceI try to factory data reset, the problem fixed. Then I do the test below:
1. Official Firmware - No Problem.
2. Install Dr.Rom T04 Magisk Module - Tap "Default keyboard" menu, reboot problem appeared.
3. Applied Essential Fix in Rom Tool - Tap "Default keyboard" menu, reboot problem still not fixed.
Something wrong with S9080 or bug in T04 Magisk Module?
Yes, the same firmware of my S9080 with WA2.Do you have same firmware like T04? It could be because of firmware difference
Simply disable rom module and reboot and see if that fix
Samsung have messed firmware update in Jan update. On S908B also compatibility issue there. Nothing can be done at this point, New version with Feb base should fix hopefullyYes, the same firmware of my S9080 with WA2.
I tried remove the dr magisk module, the problem fixed. But that reboot problem will appear applying dr magisk module again.
Okay, Thanks. So need to waiting and hopeful.Samsung have messed firmware update in Jan update. On S908B also compatibility issue there. Nothing can be done at this point, New version with Feb base should fix hopefully
Very stable rom butChangeLog T04 (Full System-RW ROM) for S908E, S908N & S908B
This is a full system-rw ROM with Mods included for S908B & S908E. (S908E version reported working on S908N with different Installation method, check Installation note for S908N in download area)
For all other variant (S90*)Magisk Module ROM available here
- Based on S908EXXS2BWA2/S908BXXS2BWA2 Android13 Jan 2023 security patch OneUI 5.0
- ROM is now Odin Installable, Must read New Installation guide
- Added option for Stock Internet dark tinted Net speedmeter (ROM Tool-custom SystemUI mods)
- Updated SafetyNet Fix
- ROM Tool on essential fix auto setup zygisk including SafetyNet fix (no needs to change any option manually)
- GPay (wallet) PRE-FIXED It will get applied on Essential fix. Also you can manually apply/remove anytime from separate option available in ROM Tool - Misc Fix - Gpay Fix
- SystemUI mods are now optional. You can install custom systemui mods from ROM Tool → SystemUI Custom mods. Once you install it, you will have more option (3minit battery & clock mods,statusbar mods etc) with same menu
- System Recover utility : This new feature can detect SystemUI mods malfunction (Yet no one reported though), and fix it on it's own. You just needs to wait 30-40 seconds after booting device. It will notify when fix applied and device needs reboot.
- Added Remove ROM Customization option in ROM Tool : This will remove system customization of ROM and retain stock experience, also before using this option still you can Apply Essentail fix for sopme critical fix like SafetyNet, GPay etc. All systemless fix still remain after removing customization.
- Fixed Gear watch pairing issue for older watch (needs decrypted data)
Installation : Notes included in ROM download area
Setting up device first time after ROM installation
- Check for Magisk app, if not available/only stub available, Install Magisk apk → Open & allow run additional setup if asked for → Reboot
- Open ROM Tool from app drawer and Apply essential fix and Reboot,
- After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too)
- Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
- Since A12 new Magisk (Zygisk) doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here (ROM Tool will offer to install this during Essential fix too) For more details and queries about new magisk ref this
PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above
TweaksPro version requires 5.0.5 or up
ROM Features (XDA Version)
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Native call recorder (Manual) (call record option during in-call)
- Auto Call recorder without CSC restriction (ROM Tool - Mods & Fix)
- High Volume warning disabled
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- Option to remove carrier bloatwares
- ROM Tool with following Options
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
- AdFree mode Enable/Disable
- Long Press Home button customization
- System UI Mods (custom) : Needs to Install custom SystemUI
- Show/Hide stock battery
- Show/Hide 3minit battery
- show/hide stock clock
- show/hide 3minit clock
- Statusbr mods & color : see ROM Control below
- SystemUI Mods (Stock Mods - QuickStar Module functions) : Works without installing custom SystemUI
- Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
- YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
- NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
- Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG (disable Play store update)
- You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
- Mods & Fix
- Auto Call Record
- Titanium backup FC fix
- Google Pay Fix
- Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
- SafetyNet Fix
- Samsung Health & Private share fix
- NetFlix / Amazon Prime Fix : Needs If TWRP + Decrypted data
- Access denied PopUp fix
- Remove Customization : This will remove system customization of ROM and retain stock experience, also before using this option still you can Apply Essentail fix for sopme critical fix like SafetyNet, GPay etc. All systemless fix still remain after removing customization.
- Update & Fix
- Bootloader / Busybox checker
- ROM Info
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.
- Battery Bar with thickness and color option + Charging Animations
- Virtual key on statusbar (Lt/Cinter/Rt)
- Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
- 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )
- Tips on TWRP and App Backup/Restore Read Here
- Boot splash warning removal. At presently available for Exynos (S908B) only, get it from ROM download area. Instructios packed inside.
- com.android.phone restart/FC : To fix this - Open ROM Tool → Mods & Misc Fix → Freeze CID manager
Download : DrKetanROM.com
STATUS : Online
PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.
Have you hidden Magisk and added the work app to the Deny list?Very stable rom but
I have problem with intune company profile enrollment as attach file.
help me please.
Yes,I have tried all method but unable to add work profile. (can be use with banking app)Have you hidden Magisk and added the work app to the Deny list?
No, it won't workWould the modified gallery apk work on other non-rooted s22 ultra devices? Or is this only possible due to csc file?
I am releasing T06 soonSo ... I'm attempting to install the Full ROM, but I noticed that the current version is T05.
Will there be any issues since I have already installed S908EXXS3CWB5 on my phone?
BTW, I won't have Telegram access until I get my phone running again, so I can't chat through there. Sorry about all the posts in this thread.
Some Corrections :Just download the full stock firmware for your specific device and flash it with Odin. Pretty much the same as flashing the T06. ROM. But you'll need to decide which CSC to use from your download when you flash.
Just make sure to make a full backup before you do anything and that you're installing the correct files for your device based on your model number and region.
- CSC – If you flash the CSC file, it’ll perform a factory reset of your Galaxy device and wipe all data while installing a new firmware to bring your device to the same state as it was when you purchased it. Go with CSC if you want a clean installation.
- HOME_CSC – On the other hand, if you want to keep your Samsung phone’s data and settings even flashing the stock firmware, you can select the HOME_CSC file.