I've lost my secure folder after this update, I was having this issue on stock rom, but the secure folder was working on all Dr ketan roms until I updated to this T03, I went back to T02 but still.ChangeLog T03 (OneUI 5.0)
Samsung Base Chanelog
- Based on N986BXXS5GWA7 Jan 2023 security patch OneUI 5.0
- SystemUI Mods are now optional and needs to activate separtaely.
- System Recover utility : This new feature can detect SystemUI mods malfunction (Yet no one reported though), and fix it on it's own. You just needs to wait 30-40 seconds after booting device. It will notify when fix applied and device needs reboot.
- GooglePay Fix included in ROM Tool (Mods & Misc Fix - Google pay Fix) : It will get auto applied when you apply essential fix
- Some AR Zone components are removed (To make little room in system if you want to flash something), If you wish you can install removed component as Magisk module available in download area along with ROM zip. To install AR Zone → Download zip → Open Magisk → Modules → Install from storage → Navigate to AR Zone zip you have downloaded.
- Included Official TWRP (Credit & Thanks : corsicanu , Original Thread here)
- OneUi 5.0 OS update
TweaksPro must updated to version 5.0.01 or up
Important Instructions for setting up ROM (NEW)
- In case clean installing ROM
- In case dirty install (You can try if you are on DrKetan ROM previous version but we DO NOT RECOMMENDED)
- On first boot, Update Magisk from stub OR Install as a apk and open magisk and complete the additional setings if asked for, else exit the magisk app. (Don't setup any option in magisk now)
- Then open ROM Tool, Apply essential fix and Reboot
- After reboot SfetyNet should pass. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet. There is separate SafetyNex Fix option available in ROM Tool - Mods & Misc fix - SafetyNet fix, You can use anytime if needed.
- Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
- Since A12 Stable Magisk not working and new Magisk doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here For more details and queries about new magisk ref this
PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above
- Clear ROM Tool data
- Before installing ROM, uninstall Magisk manager from app drawer
- After ROM installation, update Magisk from installed stub
- Then Follow above instruction for clean installation
- In case you have any issue after dirty install, don't post queries on thread, we don't support dirty install, simply go with clean install.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- We recommended to flash Stock firmware before flashing this ROM if you are on too old base or on other ROM , If not full, at least flash Home_CSC*.tar.md5 file from stock firmware with CSC tab of Odin. This is specifically for
- N985 Device (Any group of CSC)
- N986B device with non OXM group of CSC (To check your CSC group, Dial *#1234#. If CSC part doesn't starts with N986BOXM your are on Non OXM group of CSC
- For N986B device with OXM group CSC (If your CSC part starts with N986BOXM) files are included (about 98 CSCs) in ROM setup file, You can see complete list of available CSC in aroma installer. You must select to flash CSC option if your csc is part of it. This will update CSC files to same base.
- New base have updated bootloader so if you are running previous base, you must needs to update Bootloader & Modem else device won't boot. BL and Modem available in download area (separate for N986B and N985F each) with separate instructions packed inside.
- Clean Install is recommended always.
- Don't Install any module related to SafetyNet Fix/Busybox/Multidisabler etc, Everything is included in ROM itself.
ROM Features (XDA Version)
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Auto/Mannual Call recorder (ROM Tool - Mods & Fix)
- Removed many stubs & common bloatwares (tried to preserve most functions though)
- Removed carrier bloatwares
- More secure OEM patch.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- ROM Tool with following Options
- Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
- AdFree mode Enable/Disable
- Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
- YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
- NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
- Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG
- You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
- Custom SystemUI Mods + ROM Control (see below for ROM Control options)
- Show/Hide stock battery
- Show/Hide 3minit battery
- show/hide stock clock
- show/hide 3minit clock
- Stock SystemUI Mods (QuickStar)
- Mods & Fix
- Auto Call Record
- Titanium backup FC fix
- Google Pay Fix
- Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
- SafetyNet Fix
- Remove warning screen on bootsplash.
- Samsung Health & Private share fix
- Intall Dolby Atom sound mode
- Update & Fix
- Auto Install option (while Applying Essential Fix in ROM Tool) for
- Yasanac Safety Checker
- Swift Backup
- FOX magisk module manager
- LSposed including Manager
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
- Battery Bar with thickness and color option
- Virtual key on statusbar (Lt/Cinter/Rt)
- Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
- 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington ) In case 3minit battery settings FC, manually give permission for file storage + once open Free setting app and also needs to signin to goole account.
- May I have TWRP flashable Bootloader & Modem ? - NO, I never provide it. Read here why.
- Tips on TWRP and App Backup/Restore Read Here
- Stock SystemUI mods not working - Install Quickstar apk from download area
Installation : Refer to Installation note available in ROM download area.
Download : DrKetanROM.com
PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.
STATUS : Online