[17.01.23] I N975F I N976B I N976N I N970F I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

biggary

Jul 20, 2007
South East UK
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
@dr.ketan hi doctor....

good day to you....

so with the change of bootloader number, what's the way to flash android 11 stock and your rom now to keep the option of rolling back if i want to?

if it's too complicated, i love this rom so much, i am prepared to stay on bootloader 7

thank you

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
@dr.ketan hi doctor....

good day to you....

so with the change of bootloader number, what's the way to flash android 11 stock and your rom now to keep the option of rolling back if i want to?

if it's too complicated, i love this rom so much, i am prepared to stay on bootloader 7

thank you
If you are already on bootloader 6, simply flash rom and don't flash bootloader
Though I recommend latest bootloader, as there is nothing I found required to roll back

Reactions: vietinbank

gabesztdi01

Nov 8, 2016
who installs in what way? i have a usb converter and flash drive but i noticed that constantly if i plug it back into the computer it asks for a repair, the file system gets damaged after i unplug it from the phone? therefore, it may even be a faulty installation, I suffer from this

pvillasuso

Apr 16, 2007
who installs in what way? i have a usb converter and flash drive but i noticed that constantly if i plug it back into the computer it asks for a repair, the file system gets damaged after i unplug it from the phone? therefore, it may even be a faulty installation, I suffer from this
Don't use the usb converter , that is the problem !
Plug the phone directly to the computer with the OEM cable .

gabesztdi01

Nov 8, 2016
the question was what to install? i don't have an sd card
here is a picture of how i do it

I copy the installer for this and install from here, am I not doing well?
20210518_080111.jpg

Top Liked Posts