Accessories 15w fast wireless chargers?

Search This thread

123rataza

Nov 19, 2014
Lima
Hello, anybody knows a third brand wireless charger that works with 15w fast wireless charge? Or the fast charge is propietary of samsung chargers only?...thank you

Hello, anybody knows a third brand wireless charger that works with 15w fast wireless charge? Or the fast charge is propietary of samsung chargers only?...thank you
As far as I know, only the Samsung Fast Wireless Charger 2.0 will give you full 15W wireless charging.

Anything else (even if rated for 15W or above) will supply standard Qi wireless wattage of upto 10W (mostly 7.5 to 9 W)

aj7400

May 25, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Use the type c to type c pd /pps charging .

U can use the samsung official 25w charger or a non branded one 25w and above and u can get good 15w or supported wireless charging with the supported wireless charger

Reactions: 123rataza

123rataza

Nov 19, 2014
Lima
I tried with my huawei 15w wireless charger says its charging fast. I use with the 40w power supply of my huawei phone. Only proble is the pad its small and have to align precise because of the camera bump.

Pd. Its any way to know it is the phone is charging at 10w or 15w? Only says fast wireless charging.

I tried with my huawei 15w wireless charger says its charging fast. I use with the 40w power supply of my huawei phone. Only proble is the pad its small and have to align precise because of the camera bump.

Pd. Its any way to know it is the phone is charging at 10w or 15w? Only says fast wireless charging.
Interesting, I used the OnePlus oem fan cooled charge wireless and it would not charge mine. I look at the battery settings and it will tell me if it's fast charging btw. I got a nice Nillkin from Amazon that works

Last edited:
Reactions: 123rataza

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As far as I know, only the Samsung Fast Wireless Charger 2.0 will give you full 15W wireless charging.

Anything else (even if rated for 15W or above) will supply standard Qi wireless wattage of upto 10W (mostly 7.5 to 9 W)
    Got an OMARS white brand 15W wireless charger and it only charges at the 10W level.
    Use the type c to type c pd /pps charging .

U can use the samsung official 25w charger or a non branded one 25w and above and u can get good 15w or supported wireless charging with the supported wireless charger
    My wireless charger has three different LED's for charging, yellow for 5W, green for 10W and blue for 15W, I'd guess if you have no other way to tell, you have to go by the time it takes for it to charge.

Interesting, I used the OnePlus oem fan cooled charge wireless and it would not charge mine. I look at the battery settings and it will tell me if it's fast charging btw. I got a nice Nillkin from Amazon that works