[17/02/2013][TOOL] Samsung Network/Sim Unlock Code Generator/Patcher (SGS1/2/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Plosiv

Feb 26, 2012
Pula, Rijeka, Croatia
Hello,

I've bought your application.

Teo, your donation is now completePayment by PayPal
Confirmation number: 1KS69075CF8180500

It doesn't work. I've added nv_data.bin and .nv_core.bak , then put in my /efs directory, still doesn't work.
I can't get unlcok code, it says "No Supported VIDEO card found!."

Please do help, because I paid just to resolve this problem, this way I gave mine 3 GBP to nothing :(

EDIT:

Fixed it later with Galaxyunlock.

Last edited:

thewozza

Jan 16, 2013
Hello,

I "donated" to get access to this application, and it worked but did not persist across reboots. I have an i9100-GT and I was careful to patch both the nv_data.bin and .nv_core.bak and I deleted both the md5 files - all using ADB.

The fix worked for the first boot, but after a reboot this was wiped and my phone was locked again.

I ended up using the app GalaxSimUnlock which has unlocked my phone persistently across reboots. I appreciate that you've made the time to make this application, and I can only hope that my experience here can help you make it better.

Enjoy the beer money. Your app didn't work.

Paul

nasiraod

Mar 31, 2013
Not Working fro me

Hi
I have a Rooted Samsung Galaxy SII I9100M JB 4.1.2, and I tried using this tool to generate the unlock code, but it keeps giving me a no supported video card error, even though I have a CUDA GPU, so I tried patching the nv_data.bin and the nv_core.bak files and replacing them in the efs partition, but my phone still locked. Can you please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Regards,

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012
In case someone dont want to root to get this unlock i am offer my service to you, i provide unlocking service on wejustunlock.com i give unlock code for samsung a very low price you can visit us and get your code in 24hrs
this should be reported as well.

Sent from the little guy

PolygraphSharikoff

Jul 8, 2013
i9100 unlock?...

This will be "fixed" in 1.5 , just gime a little time :)
Hi there, AdamLange. I'm getting the same message about "no VIDEO found" . Could you kindly generate an unlock code for me or send me a patched file.

Also, did I understand it right that if I replace the original nv_data.bin with the patched one I also need to delete the nv_data.bin.md5 since it can restore the original unpatched nv_data.bin?
Do I need to delete the md5 in case I input the unlock code?

P.S.
Thanks for your help in advance! Sorry if the md5 question has been asked before. I couldn't find it right away using the XDA-forum search.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.