[17/02/2013][TOOL] Samsung Network/Sim Unlock Code Generator/Patcher (SGS1/2/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
samsung-updates.com
Yes, but I am waiting until the copy pasters, release their own solution, which will be never.
Odia, this is a knowledge sharing forum. There are no copy pasters here, just someone know how to , then other do tools and share. Its simple as your unsecure kernels :) if you know what i mean.

So stop flaming and start enjoying and sharing.

Odia

Jan 4, 2009
Odia, this is a knowledge sharing forum. There are no copy pasters here, just someone know how to , then other do tools and share.
So stop flaming and start enjoying and sharing.
Who mentioned any names? But if the cap fits then wear it.

Its simple as your unsecure kernels :) if you know what i mean.
You may want to check out this post, just to prove what you think you know is b0ll0x too.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9015101&postcount=430

Last edited:

tungyo

Aug 31, 2011
Grooby, i'm not sure if you've received any of my messages but please PM me for my nv_data.bin. scared of posting it here now

Last edited:

hybanna

Jan 20, 2012
Hello,

My video card will need the CPU only version too. Can I send you the nv_data.bin file by email?

Thank you very much for such a good work!!

blarkus

Jul 29, 2011
Hi thanks very much for making this tool. I happen to have an ATI RV 7xx series video card, so I'm excited to unlock my phone.

I have the Canadian i9100, does this make a difference? I'm not sure what hardware version it is - I got it about 6 months ago though, so it's not new.

I tried nv_data.bin AND there was an nv_data.bak in the directory also. Both of them said Unlock code not found :(

I will post the files i tried on my drop box if you want to take a look. I'll PM the link to you.

THANKS AGAIN!

biosong

Jun 17, 2011

Hello fellow Dev's,

Today we present a unified/streamlined and simple as (some words here) SIMLOCK/NetworkLock unlock code generator by stock+ team!

Our tool generates ORIGINAL unlock code without modyfying any files!(like most of unlocker program does)

Feel free to read README.NOW file and post your comments / infos here!

Link:

Download Version (1.1-GPU) With UI (as on screenshot)

Download Console Version (1.0-GPU) (outdated, only for SGS1,use UI version!)

HOW TO RE-LOCK SAMSUNG GALAXY S (GT-I9000) (FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES ONLY)

Enjoy and Happy unlocking!!
stock+ Team
Broken link. thanks

Bababy

Feb 11, 2011
I just got here by following the tweet.
This is an awesome tool, just what I was lookng for, however, as already mentioned:

the links are down...
Would you kindly reupload them?
Thanks in advance!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.