[17/02/2013][TOOL] Samsung Network/Sim Unlock Code Generator/Patcher (SGS1/2/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellot1M

Jul 15, 2010
sorry for sounding stupid. i dont have this phone but i got it for a friend yesterday on my plan. i got the photon. i know the photon is a world phone and the sgs2 is not so can someone please tell the benifits of unlocking the sim for the sgs2... i have googled this for an answer but all i can find are different ways to unlock the sim lol. but apparently you guys know whats going on because your excited

edit: i have the e4gt version of the sgs2

TheFluffyOne

Oct 31, 2009
There must have been about ten posts in the last few days saying that the link is broken. What did the last nine of you think you were adding to this thread exactly?

We know the link is broken. Maybe the OP will fix it and maybe they won't, but more posts about it are not likely to make any difference. So, please, no more comments about the broken link...

Sent from my Android phone

Reactions: H88RRY

2peu

Jan 8, 2010
There must have been about ten posts in the last few days saying that the link is broken. What did the last nine of you think you were adding to this thread exactly?

We know the link is broken. Maybe the OP will fix it and maybe they won't, but more posts about it are not likely to make any difference. So, please, no more comments about the broken link...

Sent from my Android phone
ok but link is broken :|

miki8184

Nov 17, 2008
ok, I find with astro menager prog on s2, /efs direktory,like it is wroten in readme document... but ,the direkctory /efs is empty...there is no nv_data.bin...
can enobody help me with this?! thx in advance

samoelito

Jun 15, 2009
Seoul
ok, I find with astro menager prog on s2, /efs direktory,like it is wroten in readme document... but ,the direkctory /efs is empty...there is no nv_data.bin...
can enobody help me with this?! thx in advance
yeah I have the same issue - my efs folder on my t989 is empty. Could it be located anywhere else?
astro wont show it. you gotta use root explorer

Reactions: lilroach

lilroach

May 2, 2010
Using root explorer, I can see files in the efs folder but no nv_data.bin file. I just have a bunch of files that start with "Cryptprop_......." and I have .Android folder, dmp folder, imei folder and a .files folder but nv_data.bin file in any of them.

I think the nv_data.bin doesn't exist for the t989 model:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=18765104

Originally Posted by ssiddiqi1
Pro does not work either. I wrote "None of the Unlock applications from Market work." I tried all of them. As a last resort I wanted to pull the nv_data.bin and edit it with a Hex editor, i.e. when I realized there was no nv_data.bin under /efs on this phone.

To answer your other comment actual development, unless actual problem is presented in development section, most people will ignore it. You are talking about a fine line here what people can post or not post in Development. As I read if only actual Development then, if I am you, I would either move or delete 90% posts in that section, as most of them under different Threads are chit chat, not actual development, not even development help to developers.

Or, unless you consider developers only the people you know as developers. Regardless, I will find a solution to SIM Unlock, and NO IT WONT APPEAR IN THIS THREAD, if I do find a solution. I do not consider it SGS2 SIM Unlock at present a "General" chit chat issue. That is why I said, I am out of here.
yea actually i just tried root explorer and searched for nv_data.bin and nothing showed up at all in the phone.
i also have root and busybox and can confirm that all the unlockers on the market fail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.