[17 Nov][SD\Magldr][Boxmax HD v4.0][HTC Ace HD 1.84.661.1][k:Raf.1.9][FINAL]

Search This thread

mikemol

Jan 8, 2009
for keybord use Smart Keyboard Pro http://www.mediafire.com/?q7gxjjo4ibw9cap
for add skin copy & past in : system/app only ... use Root explorer

The skin worked. Thanks,

The keyboard - I downloaded it and installed but that's not the one I was talking about. This Smart Keyboard Pro doesn't have a minimize button that the stock keyboard has.

Anyway, I found a solution how to bring back the stock keyboard that would let you switch between different languages.

To get the stock keyboard - long press anywhere where you can type (don't just tap there, you need to do a long press). then once you let go of the screen you will see a little windows that will come up that says "Input method". Press on it. There you will see a selection for Arabic keyboard and for Touch Input. Select Touch Input and you'll have stock keyboard.

Now a question for the boxmax - in settings, all applications I found Arabic keyboard but the uninstall is not active so I can't select it. I tried to find it with the root explorer in the system/App folder but don't see it there. How can I completely remove it?

boxmax

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
The skin worked. Thanks,

The keyboard - I downloaded it and installed but that's not the one I was talking about. This Smart Keyboard Pro doesn't have a minimize button that the stock keyboard has.

Anyway, I found a solution how to bring back the stock keyboard that would let you switch between different languages.

To get the stock keyboard - long press anywhere where you can type (don't just tap there, you need to do a long press). then once you let go of the screen you will see a little windows that will come up that says "Input method". Press on it. There you will see a selection for Arabic keyboard and for Touch Input. Select Touch Input and you'll have stock keyboard.

Now a question for the boxmax - in settings, all applications I found Arabic keyboard but the uninstall is not active so I can't select it. I tried to find it with the root explorer in the system/App folder but don't see it there. How can I completely remove it?

keyboard arabic name: ParfieldIME.apk delete from system/app

Tech Savy

Sep 21, 2009
This build Eats Battery Fast

:confused::confused:Not feeling this build.... It eats battery juice Fast... Go from suspend to on and it eats 1% in like 5 min???? Display is eating up 82%????? On other builds is was like 35% or less..... Also it takes way too long to charge battery.... Started a charge when battery was at 50%. Let charge for about 2 hours and only said 60%... It had been charging before that for about 3 hours... Did a restart and it said it was at 99%??????? Not feeling this one......:confused::confused:

boxmax

Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
:confused::confused:Not feeling this build.... It eats battery juice Fast... Go from suspend to on and it eats 1% in like 5 min???? Display is eating up 82%????? On other builds is was like 35% or less..... Also it takes way too long to charge battery.... Started a charge when battery was at 50%. Let charge for about 2 hours and only said 60%... It had been charging before that for about 3 hours... Did a restart and it said it was at 99%??????? Not feeling this one......:confused::confused:

On the contrary ... This version of the energy provider
What is the model Radio do you have?

I advise you to update Radio 2.15.50.14
http://www.multiupload.com/DB4JLNO26M

boxmax

Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
I installed your previous version and it worked great.... Also I noticed that the battery gets hotter using this build... Didn't have that problem with the previous version????

This is normal with the first run ... After that performance will improve with time and temperature

amused

Oct 20, 2007
my problem solved thanks a lot boxmax
i just change the folder name to android

nice rom , vpn connect but no acsses to facebook, twiter .... i think vpn in gingerbrid versions work

Last edited:

Tech Savy

Sep 21, 2009
Still issue with battery life and charge

This is normal with the first run ... After that performance will improve with time and temperature

:confused::confused:Tried to charge phone and it takes awhile to charge (like 30 min for about 2% charge. Thats too long for just 2%).... Switched over to Win to charge (had 70% charge), then back to Android and it said 54% (tha last charge reading before I switched to Win)????????? Will let it charge over night in Android and see how long it takes, and if it gets to 100%????? This is a big issue for me... Need juice......:confused::confused:

Tech Savy

Sep 21, 2009
Back to Previous version

:confused::confused:Well I had to go back to previous version (v02 Themed).... This new version didn't work for me...

Had the following issues:
1.) When on the market and downloading apps it would never finish to 100% (it would stop at 75%, 87%, 96% and install apps and say it's indtalled), but I would have issues with apps....
2.) Battery took way too long to charge (say 5 hours)....
3.) Battery drainned very fast as well...
4.) When trying to update install apps I would get "apps couldn't be updated try again"...

Other than that build was fine... Will wait for next release (Hopefully the NEW HTC Sense 3.0 UI)????????????:confused::confused:

boxmax

Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
:confused::confused:Well I had to go back to previous version (v02 Themed).... This new version didn't work for me...

Had the following issues:
1.) When on the market and downloading apps it would never finish to 100% (it would stop at 75%, 87%, 96% and install apps and say it's indtalled), but I would have issues with apps....
2.) Battery took way too long to charge (say 5 hours)....
3.) Battery drainned very fast as well...
4.) When trying to update install apps I would get "apps couldn't be updated try again"...

Other than that build was fine... Will wait for next release (Hopefully the NEW HTC Sense 3.0 UI)????????????:confused::confused:

I am sorry ...
There is a reason which led to these problems
I do not know precisely

Have you tried format SD card?

Possibly solve all the problems

le_toubib

Mar 3, 2006
hello there
very nice builds boxmax keep the good work ... with this one , the data connection (kw zain) stopped after a while , and can b reactivated by airplain mode , i m using the latest radio rom ... this problem occurred in the same way with ur DS build.
also another problem here is SPB TV it s not working here giving voice only ... it used to work with DS...
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

125210dd27.png

BoxmaX HD v4.0

- update build to 1.84.661.1
    - Support Arabic & keyboard
    - Original theme + Add Mod batt + Transparent
    - Full Rotate Home Page & widget
    - Add Full Control Bar ...
    - Add 21 Skin
    - update Market to Last
    - Fixed All wireless & 3G
    - Tweak Ram Added
    - Tweaked GPS & New lib's
    - Fixed Flash player video in Browser
    - Fixed Stream Player in SPB TV ...
    - Change 15 wall paper in wall paper HTC
    - Kernel Raf 1.9 OC with Wakeup lag fix

Information:​

1- build : Ace HTC HD ARA 1.83.415.4 . Android 2.2 (Arabic Full) .

2- kernel:hastarin r8.6 .

3- All Working ( Camera 5m , Camcorder Normal , MMS , GPS , WiFi , Data ppp , Bluetooth , ... ).

4- Deodex ( App & Framework ) + Zipalign ( All .apk ) .

5- Available languages : Arabic Full & English & more... i don't change any fonts

6-color icon & add skin MaxDroid & Clear Glass Sense

7-add Notification Menu Power Control Widgets

8- delete some apk Unnecessary

9- To install SD : Download ...Unrar ... Put the folder on the root of your SD card ... Run CLRCAD then Haret. For Magldr use this rootfs & Replace in folder Android & use magldr (Not Tested)

10- incloded 1GB DATA

Download :

Torrent Download

BoxmaX HD v4.0 Final : http://www.multiupload.com/AG042LO6OB

if you want change kernel to H 8.5.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?23ak38plxss9xt6

old:
    1- Stock Clean : http://www.multiupload.com/WG1HFBS5LC
    2- Color icon & theme http://www.multiupload.com/ZKG393XPUQ

I would recommend strongly change Kernel To:
    http://www.multiupload.com/R3IBO28F0J
    it fast & more stable
    ..................................................................................

3- to add fonts Arabic Almohannd http://www.multiupload.com/VPI7Z909O5

4- to add prayer time http://www.multiupload.com/8XXSWBNMXW

(3) + (4) put folder (root) in folder (Android) And restart

Special thanks to

darkstone , MccM , Sergio76 ,MaxDroid , esk02k , spimonkey34 ,hastarin , letama ,rafpigna , dungphp , domineus ,htcfreak , dsixda's ...

& Overall : xda-developers.com

1404143sssa20627ddd29.png

1404143sssa2062729.png
    +1. I wonder the same.

1- build deferent ...

2- Screen Boxmax HD resolution 220 ... Screen IR-S 240

3- i add Notification Menu Power Control Widgets in Boxmax HD ... IR-S version is not available

4- Boxmax HD color icon & Add more skin ...
    UPDATE BUILD TO FINAL !

See Post 1
    amazing rom fast and stable thank you.

حياك الله
    so which one do you suggest?
    or may be better stay on rafpign_1.9_OC?

ya it stabel Good Wifi & BT ... 6 ~ 9mA ++ Can OC to 1500 ~

if you need more less Battery mA try H 8.5.1 ... 5mA -- Can OC 1190 ~