[18-09][SD/MAG] MokeeOS v1.6B[Native sd]-Stable and Fast-Sense 4 theme.

Search This thread

strikelight

Feb 5, 2009
Haven't had data disconnects here since the fix.. Might be your carrier? As for the freezes... haven't had to pull my battery with this rom, perhaps something you installed, or your sdcard?

And wis.. instead of nativesd, why not superram it? or is the base rom too large for ram in this one?

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Haven't had data disconnects here since the fix.. Might be your carrier? As for the freezes... haven't had to pull my battery with this rom, perhaps something you installed, or your sdcard?

And wis.. instead of nativesd, why not superram it? or is the base rom too large for ram in this one?

Thanks for feedback buddy:)

I will check for Seam but native SD should be possible:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

stefan1959

Feb 28, 2008
Delmenhorst
I'm not able to get it started. I downloaded it, unzipped it and installed on sd card. When i start it up
It wil not get past the start up screen with the big bleu D. After That it restarts in WM6.5. No android
Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? Maybe a link to a page with explenations?

Thank you very much

Caliber

I have the same behavior from time to time. Just try to remove battery and start once more, this helps on my phone!

hica

Aug 18, 2006
Good job. MokeeOS is the fastest rom everseen in HD2
I was using v 1.5 but there is a problem with data in 3G!
Now i m using v 1.6a. But my lovely annimated wallpaper (ocean HD) doesent work, just a black screen ! And is was fine in v 1.5!
Any idea plz?

Last edited:

Szczepanik

Dec 31, 2007
Mokee_V1.6B_NATIVESD.zip

Mokee_V1.6B_NATIVESD.zip
Benchmark screenshots using 32gb SanDisk Class 4
Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• screenshot-1348445027357.jpg
    screenshot-1348445027357.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 171
  • screenshot-1348446248347.jpg
    screenshot-1348446248347.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 160
  • screenshot-1348446737517.jpg
    screenshot-1348446737517.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 166

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
Wif i works here but not data/3g. I've flashed on nativeSD rmnet, any fix for this?
try reflashing and use ppp

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I can't turn on my wifi it says that he is turning on and he is standing like that forever, what to do ?
try wifix from market.

Thermaltake868

Oct 13, 2009
The 1 You Been Looking For.
I installed this ROM but in arome I set NAND there was sd-ex option two but when I select sd-ex phone boot in bootloader with msg. NAND error or something like that.What is the difference between that NAND and sd-ex and how can I switch on sd-ex now, I assume sd-ex is installing OS on sd card correct me if I'm wrong. Now I can't update binary in superuser, can't install market, I need help with this it's my first time installing any ROM on HD2, I have Desire two on him it's was more easier.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [18-09][sd/mag] mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

screenshot1341321742384.png

screenshot1341319192175.png
    screenshot1341319221332.png

mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast

DEV-HOST LINK

mokeeos V1.6a - super stable and fast

DEV-HOST LINK

mokeeos V1.6 - super stable and fast

LINK

Changelog for v1.6...
    Default kernel is Seader r9 kernel
    Multiling keyboard is now default.
    Everthing is now working;)Credit to jamal2367
    People having problems with losing apps on restart try settings/system/cyanogenmod settings/application. allow application moving to on, now install location change to internel:)

ENJOY

mokeeos V1.5 - super stable and fast

Another update people:) More fixes:) I will attach Dorimanx kernel below:)

Mokee V1.5 Default kernel is Seaderson kernel

LINK

There will be Two versions of V1.4:)

Mokee V1.4a Dorimanx 7.3kernel

LINK

Mokee V1.4a Seaderson kernel

LINK

For Gmail download from market,now Goto setting/account & sync now click on your Google account and make sure relevant boxes are ticked:)

I have tried fixing as much as possible but i have run out of time:crying:
    mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

Ok all its finally here:D

Credits securecrt and Xylograph:good:

Big thanks to my team mate Robbie P and thanks to Yugoport:good:

SEE HERE FOR DOWNLOAD;)
    OP updated, guys give feedback please.

Tips :
    To better performance and battery life, open the app drawer, go to no frills cpu app, choose 1,152 mhz and smartass governer, choose apply on boot and save.

To smoother scrolling go to settings /system /CyanogenMod settings /performance /scrolling cache and choose force disable ;

To have the sense theme, download in the op the theme, install the apk ,then go to theme chooser and apply sense theme.
    Download the wallpaper in the op and apply it. .

The app with wheather is fancy widget with sense theme.

Enjoy :)
    Ok, so I've made a couple changes to the build.prop file, and I've been trying to reproduce the wi-fi/3g switching problem, it's looking like it is fixed this time... I'm not sure which change is responsible for the fix, but never the less... When I was getting messages through my messenger client, I thought it might be that the server is connecting to me, and my problem may strictly be outbound connections... So might be a dns server issue...

So in the build.prop, I modified the dns server settings (I think they were set to opendns servers originally?).. I changed them to google's dns servers:

Code:
    net.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.ppp0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.ppp0.dns2=8.8.4.4

While I was editing that, I also saw mobiledata.interfaces, and I saw rmnet interfaces listed there, but not ppp interfaces, and from checking the init scripts previously, I know that this rom uses ppp... So under that setting I added ppp0 to the start, as such:

Code:
    mobiledata.interfaces=ppp0,gannet0,rmnet0,rmnet1,rmnet2

saved and rebooted.... Again, I'm not sure which of these two changes fixed it, but it seems to me working well for me now. Hope this helps.

Mokee V1.5 now online see HERE

MORE FIXES:)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone