[18-09][SD/MAG] MokeeOS v1.6B[Native sd]-Stable and Fast-Sense 4 theme.

Search This thread

Thermaltake868

Oct 13, 2009
The 1 You Been Looking For.

aprunic

Aug 7, 2010
Hi guys,
can anybody explain how to put this build version to SD card?
There are many files and folders in the zip, I'm not quite sure what to put where on the card...

Also, so far I have used normal haret procedure where everything is in one folder on the card, and now I see that ext4 partition is needed on the card...
Is it really necessary, what does it hold? data part, system, mix of both? How big it should be?

Can anybody repack the zip for the SD card usage and put it somewhere, or at least make a list of the file structure that should exist on the card?

Finally, how to upgrade from v1.6a to v1.6b (NativeSD) without loosing data (if possible)?

Thanks.

---
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

sbhas2k

Jan 3, 2012
Mumbai
It keeps restarting for me. I am on CLK and using NativeSD method. I have installed Tytung ICS and Paranoid Jellybean and both works without any restart problem

mengfei

Jan 20, 2010
Shenzen, China
nice to know TT868

now if can figure out how to use a different keyboard, in other ROMs you have the option to choose which KB to use but here it's still the default even though I have AI KB installed.

LinChina

Dec 28, 2010
Shanghai
Hi guys,
can anybody explain how to put this build version to SD card?
There are many files and folders in the zip, I'm not quite sure what to put where on the card...

Also, so far I have used normal haret procedure where everything is in one folder on the card, and now I see that ext4 partition is needed on the card...
Is it really necessary, what does it hold? data part, system, mix of both? How big it should be?

Can anybody repack the zip for the SD card usage and put it somewhere, or at least make a list of the file structure that should exist on the card?

Finally, how to upgrade from v1.6a to v1.6b (NativeSD) without loosing data (if possible)?

Thanks.

---
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

You should read first 3 posts of NativeSD Rom Boot Script for HD2 letter by letter and it will give you a lot of answers and don't forget to thank to securecrt & Xylograph

I don't think that
anybody repack the zip for the SD card usage
now where we have Native SD.

The update from one rev level to the next is very easy by re-install over SD Recovery, all your setting will be carried over.

Cheers.....LinChina

Last edited:

luckyst1

Nov 7, 2006
Zagreb
Very good, all works,
magldr.- native sd , data&wifi work, very fast and stable ... :):thumbup:
8 GB micro sd, class 4,
6 GB fat 32 / 2 GB Ext4
Thanks ...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

tharche

Jan 13, 2011
Antutu Mark

Wow, I just upgrade to Mokee1.6b NativeSD.

And here is the antutu mark:

:fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• screenshot-1349680529042.jpg
    screenshot-1349680529042.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 218

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [18-09][sd/mag] mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

screenshot1341321742384.png

screenshot1341319192175.png
    screenshot1341319221332.png

mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast

DEV-HOST LINK

mokeeos V1.6a - super stable and fast

DEV-HOST LINK

mokeeos V1.6 - super stable and fast

LINK

Changelog for v1.6...
    Default kernel is Seader r9 kernel
    Multiling keyboard is now default.
    Everthing is now working;)Credit to jamal2367
    People having problems with losing apps on restart try settings/system/cyanogenmod settings/application. allow application moving to on, now install location change to internel:)

ENJOY

mokeeos V1.5 - super stable and fast

Another update people:) More fixes:) I will attach Dorimanx kernel below:)

Mokee V1.5 Default kernel is Seaderson kernel

LINK

There will be Two versions of V1.4:)

Mokee V1.4a Dorimanx 7.3kernel

LINK

Mokee V1.4a Seaderson kernel

LINK

For Gmail download from market,now Goto setting/account & sync now click on your Google account and make sure relevant boxes are ticked:)

I have tried fixing as much as possible but i have run out of time:crying:
    mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

Ok all its finally here:D

Credits securecrt and Xylograph:good:

Big thanks to my team mate Robbie P and thanks to Yugoport:good:

SEE HERE FOR DOWNLOAD;)
    OP updated, guys give feedback please.

Tips :
    To better performance and battery life, open the app drawer, go to no frills cpu app, choose 1,152 mhz and smartass governer, choose apply on boot and save.

To smoother scrolling go to settings /system /CyanogenMod settings /performance /scrolling cache and choose force disable ;

To have the sense theme, download in the op the theme, install the apk ,then go to theme chooser and apply sense theme.
    Download the wallpaper in the op and apply it. .

The app with wheather is fancy widget with sense theme.

Enjoy :)
    Ok, so I've made a couple changes to the build.prop file, and I've been trying to reproduce the wi-fi/3g switching problem, it's looking like it is fixed this time... I'm not sure which change is responsible for the fix, but never the less... When I was getting messages through my messenger client, I thought it might be that the server is connecting to me, and my problem may strictly be outbound connections... So might be a dns server issue...

So in the build.prop, I modified the dns server settings (I think they were set to opendns servers originally?).. I changed them to google's dns servers:

Code:
    net.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.ppp0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.ppp0.dns2=8.8.4.4

While I was editing that, I also saw mobiledata.interfaces, and I saw rmnet interfaces listed there, but not ppp interfaces, and from checking the init scripts previously, I know that this rom uses ppp... So under that setting I added ppp0 to the start, as such:

Code:
    mobiledata.interfaces=ppp0,gannet0,rmnet0,rmnet1,rmnet2

saved and rebooted.... Again, I'm not sure which of these two changes fixed it, but it seems to me working well for me now. Hope this helps.

Mokee V1.5 now online see HERE

MORE FIXES:)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone