[18-09][SD/MAG] MokeeOS v1.6B[Native sd]-Stable and Fast-Sense 4 theme.

Search This thread

Learning Never Ends team

Jul 23, 2012
A superb clean and fast build, with option of use launchersense 8 one of the fastest and smooth launchers ) and beautiful sense4 theme.

Thanks to YUGOPORT for all his work on this thread:good:

Thanks to jamal2367 who ported this rom to our HD2, please go to his thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1736941

and thank him or donate him if you feel so.

Screenshots :

bcfb01ad-416f-5199.jpg

bcfb01ad-4189-8bde.jpg

For Lastest Versions Please see http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28225795&postcount=37

DOWNLOAD V1.5 - SeaderR9

http://d-h.st/iA4

DOWNLOAD V1 - TYTUNG

http://www.mediafire.com/?eeq0wddeb7c79z7

I ported this rom using Portadroid using the base rom from jamal2367 , first there were some things that did not work and I faced a lot of difficulties, but in the end i think it worth it.. you will have to tell me .

It´s a fast and stable rom, with almost everything working,will be divided in 2 different roms, one stable version with tytungs kernel,and one development version with dorimanx kernel

Instructions:

Well you know just extract everything and put the android folder in your sd, you know the rest..
but if you need help with NativeSD then read the wiki: http://xdaforums.com/wiki/HTC_HD2/NativeSD

Important:
let the rom boot, then choose language and finish setup, after that, after launcher pro loads, press menu-preferences-restart LP Sense so you can have the full dock, then REBOOT

if you encounter any odd problem, please try to fix permissions

Changelog: 01-07

initial release
added miuicamera
adedd gallery3d
added launchersensepro

OP updated, guys give feedback please.

Tips :
To better performance and battery life, open the app drawer, go to no frills cpu app, choose 1,152 mhz and smartass governer, choose apply on boot and save.

To smoother scrolling go to settings /system /CyanogenMod settings /performance /scrolling cache and choose force disable ;

To have the sense theme, download in the op the theme, install the apk ,then go to theme chooser and apply sense theme.
Download the wallpaper in the op and apply it. .

The app with wheather is fancy widget with sense theme.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009

Tips :
To better performance and battery life, open the app drawer, go to no frills cpu app, choose 1,152 mhz and smartass governer, choose apply on boot and save.

To smoother scrolling go to settings /system /CyanogenMod settings /performance /scrolling cache and choose force disable ;

To have the sense theme, download in the op the theme, install the apk ,then go to theme chooser and apply sense theme.

Last edited:

aldai2

May 20, 2009
Really the fastest and smoothest i tried !!! :good:
But i've no data. I'll try again later (ISP=free)

Ruijc

May 2, 2012
Using the rom since yesterday.

I really love this one....it's beautifull !!!

Thanks Yugo once again !

Reactions: yugoport

Ruijc

May 2, 2012
Hi YugoPort,

I dont have an internet plan, so i only use wifi. Will test wifi later today.

About service reception, i didnt see any problems yet...but i will keep you updated.

Regards
Rui

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Will download and test:)

Edit: change to dorimanx 7.3 kernel.wifi- data- SD mounting all working fine.

Where did you get the initrd.gz from;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [18-09][sd/mag] mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

screenshot1341321742384.png

screenshot1341319192175.png
    screenshot1341319221332.png

mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast

DEV-HOST LINK

mokeeos V1.6a - super stable and fast

DEV-HOST LINK

mokeeos V1.6 - super stable and fast

LINK

Changelog for v1.6...
    Default kernel is Seader r9 kernel
    Multiling keyboard is now default.
    Everthing is now working;)Credit to jamal2367
    People having problems with losing apps on restart try settings/system/cyanogenmod settings/application. allow application moving to on, now install location change to internel:)

ENJOY

mokeeos V1.5 - super stable and fast

Another update people:) More fixes:) I will attach Dorimanx kernel below:)

Mokee V1.5 Default kernel is Seaderson kernel

LINK

There will be Two versions of V1.4:)

Mokee V1.4a Dorimanx 7.3kernel

LINK

Mokee V1.4a Seaderson kernel

LINK

For Gmail download from market,now Goto setting/account & sync now click on your Google account and make sure relevant boxes are ticked:)

I have tried fixing as much as possible but i have run out of time:crying:
    mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

mokeeos V1.6B[NATIVE SD] - super stable and fast - sense 4 theme

Ok all its finally here:D

Credits securecrt and Xylograph:good:

Big thanks to my team mate Robbie P and thanks to Yugoport:good:

SEE HERE FOR DOWNLOAD;)

Tips :

Ok, so I've made a couple changes to the build.prop file, and I've been trying to reproduce the wi-fi/3g switching problem, it's looking like it is fixed this time... I'm not sure which change is responsible for the fix, but never the less... When I was getting messages through my messenger client, I thought it might be that the server is connecting to me, and my problem may strictly be outbound connections... So might be a dns server issue...

So in the build.prop, I modified the dns server settings (I think they were set to opendns servers originally?).. I changed them to google's dns servers:

Code:
    net.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.ppp0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.ppp0.dns2=8.8.4.4

While I was editing that, I also saw mobiledata.interfaces, and I saw rmnet interfaces listed there, but not ppp interfaces, and from checking the init scripts previously, I know that this rom uses ppp... So under that setting I added ppp0 to the start, as such:

Code:
    mobiledata.interfaces=ppp0,gannet0,rmnet0,rmnet1,rmnet2

saved and rebooted.... Again, I'm not sure which of these two changes fixed it, but it seems to me working well for me now. Hope this helps.

Mokee V1.5 now online see HERE

MORE FIXES:)