[18.12.2012][18 LANG][ONLINE][BUILD 8858] xda-devs Within Vanila 1.0

Search This thread

pLUSpISTOL

Jan 29, 2009
Absolutely love this ROM, excellent battery life!

Nokia Counters isn't working but that isn't the ROM's fault.

Last edited:

chemeng

Apr 14, 2010
Manchester
I can't get Nokia Camera Extras to work. I flashed with WP7 Cab Sender the ''Camera_extra_settings_update.cab'', downloaded the app, ran it, launch the camera... and Camera Extras are nowhere to be seen. I used the English (US) display language just in case there was a problem with camera settings xml.

The other cabs I injected (nokia networking, Nokia flip to silence) work.

Could ceesheim include ''vibrate on answer'' in later releases of this ROM? (it is included in xuantunt's 8858.136 RMT V6.1 Full Unlock V4 V-PLUS ROM)
Are there any cabs for this feature?

tomtam

Aug 2, 2009
Cab files needed

I can't get Nokia Camera Extras to work. I flashed with WP7 Cab Sender the ''Camera_extra_settings_update.cab'', downloaded the app, ran it, launch the camera... and Camera Extras are nowhere to be seen. I used the English (US) display language just in case there was a problem with camera settings xml.

The other cabs I injected (nokia networking, Nokia flip to silence) work.

Could ceesheim include ''vibrate on answer'' in later releases of this ROM? (it is included in xuantunt's 8858.136 RMT V6.1 Full Unlock V4 V-PLUS ROM)
Are there any cabs for this feature?

Can you share the Cab files for (flip to silence and Nokia networking) as the current posting for this cab files is either deleted or missing.

tbby

Dec 29, 2007
This ROM is not working for me.
The first time i flashed with it my phone started to freeze. I did second flash and everything was ok for 1 day and just now it restarted itself with factory default?!
I did everything right, i don't understand.

pLUSpISTOL

Jan 29, 2009
This ROM is not working for me.
The first time i flashed with it my phone started to freeze. I did second flash and everything was ok for 1 day and just now it restarted itself with factory default?!
I did everything right, i don't understand.

It took you just over 5 years to make your first post, that's impressive my friend!

Sad that it is a problem though. Really not sure what could be causing the phone to revert to factory :confused:

Reactions: boril

Mediax

Apr 28, 2009
Hi Ceesheim (the ultimate Omnia 7 cooker)

Do you plan to build the ultimate Dynamic or Vanilla Rom?

Thx

chemeng

Apr 14, 2010
Manchester
Suggestions / Requests for v2.2 ROM's

Homebrew
=======
Program Manager
BT Transfer
File Explorer (Metro) by Ego Zheng (replace File Manager by Ultrashot or keep them both on Dynamics)
WP7 Root Tools
WPHTweaks
Screen Capturer
MPATool
Bazaar (and other app deposotories (wAppStore)

OEM
====
Vibrate on Call (I've found a rom, Xuantant's ROM that does this, it would be cool to have)
Flip to Silence
Nokia Camera Extras (Nokia Camers Extras doesn't work for Vanilla after injecting the appropriate Nokia cab)

Hacks
=====
Cab Updateable (ultrashot, xbmod, MSFT, voluptuary)
Definitely keep USB Video Out. It works like a treat (I don't see any reason you would get it out but I'm being proactive lol)
Notification sound when the phone is connected to charger (my Vanilla doesn't do this even though all notif sounds are ticked)
To be honest I would prefer my default Market Store was the Nokia one, although I like the phone is branded as Samsung. But if I had continuous access to Nokia store I'd prefer it over retaining brand name.
Please keep original boot screen and Settings-Info (as you have already done in your previous ROM's)

ceesheim

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 11, 2009
No Android Fanboys Please !!!
Homebrew
=======
Program Manager
BT Transfer
File Explorer (Metro) by Ego Zheng (replace File Manager by Ultrashot or keep them both on Dynamics)
WP7 Root Tools
WPHTweaks
Screen Capturer
MPATool

OEM
====
Vibrate on Call (I've found a rom, Xuantant's ROM that does this, it would be cool to have)
Flip to Silence
Nokia Camera Extras (Nokia Camers Extras doesn't work for Vanilla after injecting the appropriate Nokia cab)

Hacks
=====
Definitely keep USB Video Out. It works like a treat (I don't see any reason you would get it out but I'm being proactive lol)
Notification sound when the phone is connected to charger (my Vanilla doesn't do this even though all notif sounds are ticked)
To be honest I would prefer my default Market Store was the Nokia one, although I like the phone is branded as Samsung. But if I had continuous access to Nokia store I'd prefer it over retaining brand name.
Please keep original boot screen and Settings-Info (as you have already done in your previous ROM's)

Program Manager
BT Transfer
WP7 Root Tools
WPHTweaks
Screen Capturer
MPATool
???means a clean Rom without bloatware , so no will not add it :) vanilla

only ultrashot,me,MS,xboxmod,oem are in Rom non other will be added.

:D

can do :)

we have a sammy so no Nokia will be Default , ( but 2,2 will have a really cool Setting to Change to whatever you like :D )

Please keep original boot screen and Settings-Info (as you have already done in your previous ROM's)[/QUOTE]
boot Screen isn't changed , ist stock MS

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts