[18.Feb][SD/MAGLDR]"PPC-SHIFTPDA GingerBread 2.3.2 V7 & Desire HD Sense Glass V2

Search This thread

lantern20

Nov 20, 2006
NEPA
This build seems to be working pretty well. All seems smooth and quick. I'm using the sense version but am using launcher pro instead. One request, bluetooth voice dialing. Darkstone had it working in super ram build but I can't find anyway top get it here.
Thanks!

manhktqd

Mar 11, 2008
thank so much sir.
my phone is ok 100% update to android.
but i can't use market.
pls help me.
thanks.

You can edit startup.txt like that:
set cmdline "rel_path=Android data_size=1024 gps_zone=us" with:
Android: Your rom's name
data_size=1024: if you want storage phone is 1G and data_size=512 if you want storage phone is 512Mb.
And reinstall Android. The Market will work well.

manhktqd

Mar 11, 2008
Anybody can show me how can i sync with HTC Sync. Because when i plug cable into my PC, my HD2 alway display USB connected and USB debugging connected. It don't display option connect for me.

rhcpu2

Dec 25, 2009
You can edit startup.txt like that:
set cmdline "rel_path=Android data_size=1024 gps_zone=us" with:
Android: Your rom's name
data_size=1024: if you want storage phone is 1G and data_size=512 if you want storage phone is 512Mb.
And reinstall Android. The Market will work well.

Hi,

Good job! Now the market opens but I still can't download anything from it.
Why with this build we couldn't download apps from the market??

With another android's build that I use I can download apps therefore the problem is in this build...

Oops, yesterday I connected to my 3G connection and the market just started to downloaded :) and now even with wireless connection it also works!!!

Last edited:

matury

Jun 20, 2010
Miami
SETCPU & Market Problems.

This is one of the best builds yet but Market doesn't work and SETCPU also don't work...?? why? any solution yet? when setcpu is to max, it will make the device reboot. and the market "unable to download" plz someone help!

Thanks in advance!

to be more specific its the Desire HD Sense Glass V2

Last edited:

manhktqd

Mar 11, 2008
Hi,

Good job! Now the market opens but I still can't download anything from it.
Why with this build we couldn't download apps from the market??

With another android's build that I use I can download apps therefore the problem is in this build...

When you did like me guide, everything will work. I did and I could download from the Market.
Try it again by rebootting about 3 times after installed it..

Reactions: rhcpu2

MOEHEET

Jul 23, 2010
sydney
This is one of the best builds yet but Market doesn't work and SETCPU also don't work...?? why? any solution yet? when setcpu is to max, it will make the device reboot. and the market "unable to download" plz someone help!

Thanks in advance!

to be more specific its the Desire HD Sense Glass V2

in order to make ur market work.....go to settings, applications, all...and delete each and every data or cache frm google related apps........like goggles, google back up transport, google calender sync, google contact sync, google one time init, google partner setup a, google search and google services framework......

after dat reset ur htc hd..now it sud work......

Reactions: matury

MOEHEET

Jul 23, 2010
sydney
When you did like me guide, everything will work. I did and I could download from the Market.
Try it again by rebootting about 3 times after installed it..

in order to make ur market work.....go to settings, applications, all...and delete each and every data or cache frm google related apps........like goggles, google back up transport, google calender sync, google contact sync, google one time init, google partner setup a, google search and google services framework......

svarshik

Sep 13, 2009

I can't delete this. Only stop & clear data. But this not help.

chattrae

Aug 6, 2008
I try to add google account but there is no google account (Settings->Accounts & sync->Add account). There are only "Corporate" and "Facebook".
PPC-SHIFTPDA GingerBread 2.3.2, FEB 18.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts