[18.Feb][SD/MAGLDR]"PPC-SHIFTPDA GingerBread 2.3.2 V7 & Desire HD Sense Glass V2

Search This thread

bluejee

Nov 9, 2007
You can add google account -> Corporate. This work.
is this what everyone has been doing? or is this just a workaround? if we add the google account through the corporate will it still sync contacts and let us access market? i mean if i just wanted emails i use k-9 ne ways. i want the ability to sync contacts and calenders and whatever google account syncs with on a normal android build. any help would be appreciated. :D

Just tested last nite but switch back to other Froyo ROM... 4 major issues for me..

1. Market can't even launch
2. GMail can't even launch
3. Unable to select Gmail account -- not an option in the first place
4. Data connection -- very unstable, once it;s off, reboot the only way to solve it..

Again, GB ROMs seems to have Data issue for me.. not just setting but could be the source code itself??

Any ideas..??

having the same exact problems seen many others ask about this but no real answer except add google account to corporate. market and gmail uses your google account to connect. if you cant add a google account they will not work. can someone answer the million dollar question. WHY IS THERE NO OPTION TO ADD A GOOGLE ACCOUNT? and if you check in applications. there is no google service installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: matury

matury

Jun 20, 2010
Miami
SETCPU??

in order to make ur market work.....go to settings, applications, all...and delete each and every data or cache frm google related apps........like goggles, google back up transport, google calender sync, google contact sync, google one time init, google partner setup a, google search and google services framework......

after dat reset ur htc hd..now it sud work......

Thanks Now the market works and no more google auth. error. but still the SETCPU ERROR.. when set to max or more than 119*** it will freeze and hard reboot...? any solution. I try changing Kernel to H8.6 but no WIFI or data.. any solution for overclock onthis build?

Thanks Again!

matury

Jun 20, 2010
Miami
having the same exact problems seen many others ask about this but no real answer except add google account to corporate. market and gmail uses your google account to connect. if you cant add a google account they will not work. can someone answer the million dollar question. WHY IS THERE NO OPTION TO ADD A GOOGLE ACCOUNT? and if you check in applications. there is no google service installed.[/QUOTE]

Hey what I did, after install first boot, goto manage apps and clean ALL apps cache. ALL" after that, reboot. (for me, after cleaning all APPS cache, did not boot, stuck at HTC screen, so I took the battery and reboot back to android) after that I tryd market and now it ask you for your google account. You have to clear all APPS cache. not only google services (I try that and it didnt work). but now the problem is OC on this build.

Any solution yet???:confused:

evangelism

Jan 16, 2008
Hello... I'm noob here. I manage to boot on my 512Leo. However, I can't find any add on account. Under setting, which I need to sync my contacts from. It. Is there. Any work around? Thx! Appreciate.

Top Liked Posts