• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[19/03][Closed] {UNOFFICIAL} 5.0.2 BlissPop 2.2 For Togari

Search This thread
update link build unofficial blisspop v2.2 [lp5.0.2] + default kernel from source zombielp for any one needed
Note : when threads official blisspop for togari continue update, then i'll removed link now. thank
new build Unofficial 19/03 : booted fine, changelog see about phone....etc
kernel SimLP1.3 for any one needed : SlimLP1.3

[emoji5]

Last edited:

E90 Commie

Feb 5, 2009
New York
I dirty flashed it over the official 20150307 nightly and this build seems to be very reliable and stable. I am also happy that you included the SlimLP kernel on my recommendation since it is a great kernel.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to future builds. BlissPop is such a great ROM...

I dirty flashed it over the official 20150307 nightly and this build seems to be very reliable and stable. I am also happy that you included the SlimLP kernel on my recommendation since it is a great kernel.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to future builds. BlissPop is such a great ROM...

who are you??? will be no have than more anything, at least are for you.;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    update link build unofficial blisspop v2.2 [lp5.0.2] + default kernel from source zombielp for any one needed
    Note : when threads official blisspop for togari continue update, then i'll removed link now. thank
    new build Unofficial 19/03 : booted fine, changelog see about phone....etc
    kernel SimLP1.3 for any one needed : SlimLP1.3

[emoji5]